Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah I just saw the pic of emmad
R they still filming

Coz it's a shooting pic

And yeah I LOVE his captions
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Emmad always put intelligent captions.. even Navin's captions about KNK are different..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want to see Aina's side of story, too.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's interesting because we've gotten very little Aina-->Mohsin, almost none, throughout the series. She's barely had any monologues or conversations about him that don't revolve around the children or him telling others that he scolds her. When Faraz first suggested the wedding, we had a scene of Mohsin observing Aina in the kitchen and wondering if he could really make a life with her. Aina had nothing like that regarding Mohsin. Her decision was purely based on having a purpose in life, in this case being a mother to those three children. She's never dwelled on her feelings for Mohsin. The most we've seen was episode 27 or 28 where she blushed at Mohsin's "some things only a wife can do" line and how she was worried over him when the electricity went out and he was nowhere to be found.

She was in the process of falling in love with him. The seeds were all there, and then Mohsin had to remind Aina of his Mohsinpana and then the leap happened. I really do believe we'll get a scene soon of somebody asking Aina if she truly loves Mohsin. It'll cause Aina to mentally stumble similar to how the respect line from Raania did.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

It's interesting because we've gotten very little Aina-->Mohsin, almost none, throughout the series. She's barely had any monologues or conversations about him that don't revolve around the children or him telling others that he scolds her. When Faraz first suggested the wedding, we had a scene of Mohsin observing Aina in the kitchen and wondering if he could really make a life with her. Aina had nothing like that regarding Mohsin. Her decision was purely based on having a purpose in life, in this case being a mother to those three children. She's never dwelled on her feelings for Mohsin. The most we've seen was episode 27 or 28 where she blushed at Mohsin's "some things only a wife can do" line and how she was worried over him when the electricity went out and he was nowhere to be found.

She was in the process of falling in love with him. The seeds were all there, and then Mohsin had to remind Aina of his Mohsinpana and then the leap happened. I really do believe we'll get a scene soon of somebody asking Aina if she truly loves Mohsin. It'll cause Aina to mentally stumble similar to how the respect line from Raania did.

I've been so fixated in having him fall in love with her, I completely over-looked this part about not knowing AIna's exact feelings for Mohsin. Maybe she has shied away from confronting herself about this because it would inevitably take her back to her time with Imran making her feel confused, betrayed and humiliated. Maybe that's why she never chose to examine her feelings for Mohsin, because if they seemed even remotely familiar to what she felt with Imran, she might be compelled to pull away from him (sub-consciously). I'm assuming all this would be occurring at a sub-conscious level.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Aina loves Mohsin
details to follow after i catch up 😆...stay tuned
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I think Aina loves Mohsin

details to follow after i catch up 😆...stay tuned

Can't wait to read your thoughts Tabs!! 😉

And I'm not saying she does or doesn't ether way, just that our brilliant writers had the foresight to create a drama that sets the framework for us audience to be guessing what's going to happen next all the way through.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SABA QAMAR just posted a pic in her official Insta account saying she is back to dramas with a new biopic project she seemed very excited about...the director is farooq rind...the besharam director
I guess it's in the very initial stage...script reading is going on ...she tagged farooq rind only...hooefully the hero is good...i commented n showed my excitement n asked for emaad irfani or agha Ali opp her

She liked it
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For starters, Aina went into this marriage with a fresh mind, she wanted this marriage to actually work...the dialogue she said to Sajal when she was getting ready for her nikkah...Aina knew what she was getting into and had accepted it wholeheartedly.
Plus there was the issue of Mohsin or the other guy ( That Mohsin wanted her to get married to and she rejected--and not Imraan)
Whatever the reason maybe, she chose Mohsin. over and over again. Consider it purpose or Dil ki khawish, Aina leaned on Mohsin, even before the marriage happened. OTP status, if you will 😆

Those little scenes like the necklace scene "Rishta ka saath saath andaaz bhi badal gaya" or when she fell down the stairs and he took care of her, or even the " kuch kaam khali biwi kay hota hai" and then she took special care to get ready and arrange his room for him were all gestures of love.

In my opinion, sometime in between the nikkah and with these scenes, Aina and Mohsin both had true feelings start to bloom within them for each other. Love wali feelings 😆

Alas, Mohsin miyan is not that intelligent 😳 His foolishness pushed Aina away until Aina was "done" ...the pre-leap episode where she leaves

--here is where there is a developmental break in their relationship---
hence the leap and okay I'll admit, as much as I was on the Anti-Leap wagon, it made sense as to why the leap is there.

I came up with 3 reasons why she'd come back...

1) She literally has nowhere left to go. and she knows this. so she adjusts for society. Otherwise knowing Aina, if Mohsin hadn't come to get her, Aina would have figured something out for herself. Our girl is resourceful 🤓

2) Mohsin came to get her and apologized...A man who is both the sweltering sun and cloudy shadow...but more than that he was honest. He said something along the lines of this is who I am. My heart feels one thing, I think and say another, I am not an easy man to deal with... He lets his guard down in front of her and she realizes that he is problematic but so is she. they are just two broken people trying to live in this world

3) Something that is a mix of the first two, but not that idealistic as option 2. Probably he was there, and she was like okay, fine.

Then the manhoos leap happened and we couldn't see how much MoNa's relationship developed 😆

Scenes like Aina constantly defending Mohsin in front of the kids, or the chai scene where she wanted to probably massage his head or the bedroom scene.

She cares for him immensely...she was already in love with him from before. so either that love is still there.. and jsut hasn't developed more or the love is there but is now older and mature. She doesn't need a man who will hold her hand and tell her " Aina, I. love you",---she already got than with Imraan and look where that got her---- she wants a man who will show her that he loves her through the actions he does...Through the protection he continuously gives her
The "aap mera mohsin hai" scene ...she claimed him. How can she claim him as her own and then not love him?

But from whatever the post-leap scenes we've seen we can conclude that we are purposefully being shown Mohsin's POV scenes. that is either
a) How often in dramas, are we shown the male pov?
b) We are shown Mohsin's Pov because it is "established" that Aina loves mohsin but we are suppose to be unsure if mohsin loves Aina, so to re-establish that fact. we get more Mohsin--> Aina scenes
c) the writers are trying to confuse us and in the end, Aina may or may not say " you know what, I don't think Mohsin loved me" or she herself may attempt to leave.

**done, sorry I started typing and didn't realize how long it had gotten 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

For starters, Aina went into this marriage with a fresh mind, she wanted this marriage to actually work...the dialogue she said to Sajal when she was getting ready for her nikkah...Aina knew what she was getting into and had accepted it wholeheartedly.

Plus there was the issue of Mohsin or the other guy ( That Mohsin wanted her to get married to and she rejected--and not Imraan)
Whatever the reason maybe, she chose Mohsin. over and over again. Consider it purpose or Dil ki khawish, Aina leaned on Mohsin, even before the marriage happened. OTP status, if you will 😆

Those little scenes like the necklace scene "Rishta ka saath saath andaaz bhi badal gaya" or when she fell down the stairs and he took care of her, or even the " kuch kaam khali biwi kay hota hai" and then she took special care to get ready and arrange his room for him were all gestures of love.

In my opinion, sometime in between the nikkah and with these scenes, Aina and Mohsin both had true feelings start to bloom within them for each other. Love wali feelings 😆

Alas, Mohsin miyan is not that intelligent 😳 His foolishness pushed Aina away until Aina was "done" ...the pre-leap episode where she leaves

--here is where there is a developmental break in their relationship---
hence the leap and okay I'll admit, as much as I was on the Anti-Leap wagon, it made sense as to why the leap is there.

I came up with 3 reasons why she'd come back...

1) She literally has nowhere left to go. and she knows this. so she adjusts for society. Otherwise knowing Aina, if Mohsin hadn't come to get her, Aina would have figured something out for herself. Our girl is resourceful 🤓

2) Mohsin came to get her and apologized...A man who is both the sweltering sun and cloudy shadow...but more than that he was honest. He said something along the lines of this is who I am. My heart feels one thing, I think and say another, I am not an easy man to deal with... He lets his guard down in front of her and she realizes that he is problematic but so is she. they are just two broken people trying to live in this world

3) Something that is a mix of the first two, but not that idealistic as option 2. Probably he was there, and she was like okay, fine.

Then the manhoos leap happened and we couldn't see how much MoNa's relationship developed 😆

Scenes like Aina constantly defending Mohsin in front of the kids, or the chai scene where she wanted to probably massage his head or the bedroom scene.

She cares for him immensely...she was already in love with him from before. so either that love is still there.. and jsut hasn't developed more or the love is there but is now older and mature. She doesn't need a man who will hold her hand and tell her " Aina, I. love you",---she already got than with Imraan and look where that got her---- she wants a man who will show her that he loves her through the actions he does...Through the protection he continuously gives her
The "aap mera mohsin hai" scene ...she claimed him. How can she claim him as her own and then not love him?

But from whatever the post-leap scenes we've seen we can conclude that we are purposefully being shown Mohsin's POV scenes. that is either
a) How often in dramas, are we shown the male pov?
b) We are shown Mohsin's Pov because it is "established" that Aina loves mohsin but we are suppose to be unsure if mohsin loves Aina, so to re-establish that fact. we get more Mohsin--> Aina scenes
c) the writers are trying to confuse us and in the end, Aina may or may not say " you know what, I don't think Mohsin loved me" or she herself may attempt to leave.

**done, sorry I started typing and didn't realize how long it had gotten 😆

👏👏👏

Literally nothing to add. Great analysis, Tabs! I'll just say I think the writers are trying to purposefully get us to wonder where Aina's heart is. They gave us all the pre-leap development, which you so beautifully reminded us of, so that the case can be argued that she loves him. However, Mohsin's Mohsinpana post-leap leaves us in a state of "Is Aina truly happy?"

And I LOVED LOVED LOVED this line:

[quote]She doesn't need a man who will hold her hand and tell her " Aina, I. love you",---she already got than with Imraan and look where that got her---- she wants a man who will show her that he loves her through the actions he does...Through the protection he continuously gives her[/quote]

We talk about MoNa so much and we've brought up ImNa over and over again but we almost never contrast ImNa vs MoNa. I really do think Imran and Aina absolutely loved each other, but their love was born in an environment that would not, at any cost, nurture it. It started out as something cute, something promising, but developed into something just not viable.

Whereas MoNa comes from the opposite direction. It started off as nothing more than a true deal between two people: a glorified nanny in return for the protection that comes with having a husband's name and home. Yes, Aina went into the marriage with an open mind, but she didn't seem too affected by Mohsin kicking her out as evident by her conversation with Sajjal shortly afterwards about how she got what she wanted from Mohsin (a name and home) and needs nothing more. And then it grew, slowly but surely, into a place of comfort and dependence...and ultimately to the MoNa we have now. Such a well done story (so far). MoNa will probably end up being one of my favorite Pakistani drama love stories of all time.