Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah Mohsin probably did marry young. I've always wondered how a guy like Mohsin agreed to marry a girl like Nadia haha
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Navin told Ash there's a reason Mohsin behaves he way he does. I wonder if we'll get Bashar Momin-like flashbacks in this show, like showing something happening to young Mohsin that we don't know about. But I mean, Mohsin still grew up to be relatively normal and not a mob lord so whatever happened couldn't be that traumatic. I do wonder what she was referring to.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Yeah Mohsin probably did marry young. I've always wondered how a guy like Mohsin agreed to marry a girl like Nadia haha

It's probably been agreed between Nadia's family and Moshin's Khala...some families do this eg X family have two of theirs own married off to another two in a Y family ..sort of like a two for one deal to off load the stress in finding another good rishta. This could be the case here for Moshin. Will explain - for example - Nadia's family may put a condition where they will accept Alia (Moshin'a sister) for their son (Nadia's brother) only if Moshin's khala/Ayna's mother and Moshin agree to accept their daughter Nadia. Something like that... 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

It's probably been agreed between Nadia's family and Moshin's Khala...some families do this eg X family have two of theirs own married off to another two in a Y family ..sort of like a two for one deal to off load the stress in finding another good rishta. This could be the case here for Moshin. Will explain - for example - Nadia's family may put a condition where they will accept Alia (Moshin'a sister) for their son (Nadia's brother) only if Moshin's khala/Ayna's mother and Moshin agree to accept their daughter Nadia. Something like that... 😆

Hahaha I figured it had something to do with a Alia marrying Nadia's brother. It'd be nice to hear Mohsin talk a little bit about how he married Nadia, or Nadia in general, when the kids learn about their biological mother. I hope it's not left entirely to Aina to explain who/how Nadia was.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

It'd be nice to hear Mohsin talk a little bit about how he married Nadia, or Nadia in general, when the kids learn about their biological mother. I hope it's not left entirely to Aina to explain who/how Nadia was.

Agree but think it's most likely will be left to Ayna to describe the kids how Nadia was like 😆 Moshin may exchange a few words about Nadia if kids are lucky. But you never know he might surprise us when the time come!😆

But I wonder if the kids will even ask about Nadia's personality (note only referring personality here not how she died or why she isn't with them anymore) since from birth for Rania and Asher - Ayna is their mother and only mother they knew - unsure about Tabi though but my point is the kids never felt the pain of losing a mother or absence of a mother since Ayna is there from the beginning to fill that void. So technically they will never feel that they have gain or lost a mother since they have one already from their early years and onwards rather it's just a change in knowledge/extra information to them in knowning and understanding how Ayna became their mother.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Goshh can you guys believe that there are so many things to be disclosed in the show even after 33 episodes ?! I guess it was smart of writers to leave these small pieces from avery track of the show.. to eventually get everything together towards the end of the show.. and this is we all still wondering what will happen, and how will everything be disclosed, if they had shown everything before leap.. there was nothing for us to look forward too in the show.. and I suppose many of us would have even left watching it.. the interest is still there, due to all little bits we are sure they will show..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also want to hear something about Nadia from Mohsin.. my inner MoNa fan wants him to say that it was an arranged marriage cuz Alia was married with Nadia's brother.. and we may see the thing we wanted to, that someone talked about Mohsin and Aaina's rishta to Mohsin most probably and th3re was something like that before all this Nadia thing.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I also want to hear something about Nadia from Mohsin.. my inner MoNa fan wants him to say that it was an arranged marriage cuz Alia was married with Nadia's brother.. and we may see the thing we wanted to, that someone talked about Mohsin and Aaina's rishta to Mohsin most probably and th3re was something like that before all this Nadia thing.

This is my dream situation! Hahaha, it would be great to see! The biggest MoNa fan in me wants to see that somebody suggested a MoNa wedding wayyy before Nadia, and Mohsin, though originally shocked by the idea, didn't exactly disapprove (because he's always had that inner pull towards her whether he realized it or not) and it was more Aina that rejected.

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Goshh can you guys believe that there are so many things to be disclosed in the show even after 33 episodes ?! I guess it was smart of writers to leave these small pieces from avery track of the show.. to eventually get everything together towards the end of the show.. and this is we all still wondering what will happen, and how will everything be disclosed, if they had shown everything before leap.. there was nothing for us to look forward too in the show.. and I suppose many of us would have even left watching it.. the interest is still there, due to all little bits we are sure they will show..

Exactly...I've been thinking recently that this leap, though we were all adverse to it originally, seems to have been put in the perfect place.

I was mad because the leap interrupted MoNa's development, but if MoNa became one happy little couple before the leap, there'd be no story for the two of them after the leap. I used to despise Aina's dialogue right before the leap took place that Mohsin was hot and cold...I was like, no, baby Aina, you don't deserve this. But now we're continuing to get MoNa and separate Mohsin development post-leap, and we should be grateful. How many of the parents' stories continue significantly after a leap (KnK and SEDBN are big exceptions, but mostly, the kids' stories start to dominate).

And also, Aina's dialogues right before the leap hinted that she may never love Mohsin; that she was settling for him and living with him more out a sense of obligation and duty than desire. And now the other characters have started hinting that the MoNa bond isn't ideal straight to Aina (re: "I think baba doesn't respect you," and "I'm not Aina; I won't live the life you did!"). This is all setting up for Aina to make the big decision on whether she wants Mohsin in her life, and does she truly love him at this point? If MoNa ended on really great, amazing terms before the leap, we'd all be like WE KNOW AINA WILL CHOOSE MOHSIN BECAUSE WE KNOW SHE LOVES HIM but the writers didn't make Aina's feelings obvious to us. She seems to be fond of him, yeah, but we've gotten a lot more Mohsin-->Aina than we have Aina-->Mohsin, especially post-leap.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Sorry for the triple post! Emmad just posted a pic of himself as Mohsin on KnK...love his captions, and love how he (and the rest of the cast) talk about KnK so much. Seriously, he never even mentioned Shehroze from Sanam, and after the first few episodes, he never even talked about Maalik Mansoor, but he posts regularly on Mohsin. For a show that's 33 episodes in, and has a much smaller budget than Sanam and SEDBN, that's pretty neat.