Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys, I was just looking at Hina Altaf's insta *see stalking* and I have observed that she has revealed so many things about KNK's future episodes.

Today she posted a pic with a caption that something exciting is gonna come in tomorrow's KNK. I think Maaz is coming tomorrow lol.

Then a bit earlier she posted two pics, one, showing Ranya in kitchen : so she will probably try to cook something to show/impress Maaz.

And she also posted a pic where she is hugging someone i.e. Aaina and crying too. So I am guessing that yes, this whole Maaz saga will have an impact on Ranya Maaz relationship and Mohsin will be breaking it..
As someone mentioned earlier, I would love to see Ranya Maaz and everyone being haooy about this rishta and then only Mohsin refuses after knowing about Maaz and then they all give Mohsin silent treatment cuz he only started this rishta thing.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And Tabs, when is your next drabble coming ? 😎
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

The no more kids makes sense. Three kids are a lot of work especially twins and the kids aren't aware they have a different biological mother. I can see wanting kids of your own if another parent was involved, but these kids recognize Aina as their only mother. Aina already has a child of her own, whom she could not raise. Did Moshin tell Taabi about Nadia?

Was Affaq born in the States?

I was just wondering.. Tabi was 3-4 when Nadia.. she recognized her as her mother na ? Or she must have those rough memories I guess in her mind .. but well we can supoose that she was young so does consider Aaina as her mother.

Afaaq doesn't look like he was born in states. I guess Alia stayed here after marriage and a kid in her susral and then they went to the US. Afaaq must be of Tabi's age.. or even older.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I had read this post but forgot to reply to it. And yes I noticed it too. Actually, the funny thing is that when he started talking about Aaina, I got super excited as it was the first time he was talking about Aaina and Imran in this way, so I was only looking at him, to capture his expressions. And yaaasss ! He gave right expressions at the right time *inner MoNa fan screamed in joy*. He told it wasn't Aaina's fault ( for the FIRST time ever ) and when Tabi asked 'aap se?' , his expressions said it all. He was sooo hurt. But that could be for two reasons:

- He actually wanted him to be her first choice cuz he may have liked her there. Or it hurt him to think that his wife's first love was someone else.

- He was just hurt cuz he was about to tell a 'relationship secret' of their marriage to their kid, who, like every other child thought they were their only choices at the time of marriage. This is why Tabi immediately asked 'it was you na ?' And he didn't want to crash her thoughts that NO, it wasn't me but someone else in your mother's life whom she loved. And this is why it hurt him.

For me, the second possibilty is more accurate, since it goes with the storyline. Cuz I still believe, there was only cousin-thing between MoNa before marriage, he actually never thought of her this way. Hence all that awkwardness after marriage. And I am happy to see him hurt for the second reason too, cuz it again makes prominent that he cares for Aaina's respect in the eyes of their children.

You're most likely right. It's hard enough for Mohsin to talk about emotions, then for him to reveal something unfortunate about his wife's past is another layer of complexity for him :/
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Afaaq was born in the US. He's maybe one or two years older than Taabi. In the episode where Faraz returns from America for the first time, he mentions Afaaq and how "next year Afaaq will start school".

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I wonder what exactly the age difference between MoNa is. *pondering emoji*. It seems something like 5-7 years, seeing as how mohsin would be the scare tactic used to get a little Aina to take her medicine. And he was happily married with a child while Aina was still in school...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Jnam- U r such a wonderful writer abs loved the story wish some of the MoNa actually existed in this show may b they would have if they had some them time alone somewhere away from home! But ty for such a wondeful read ❤️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I wonder what exactly the age difference between MoNa is. *pondering emoji*. It seems something like 5-7 years, seeing as how mohsin would be the scare tactic used to get a little Aina to take her medicine. And he was happily married with a child while Aina was still in school...

Yes.. their age difference is perfect I love when the guy is atleast 5-7 years older.
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

@Jnam- U r such a wonderful writer abs loved the story wish some of the MoNa actually existed in this show may b they would have if they had some them time alone somewhere away from home! But ty for such a wondeful read ❤️

Thanks a lot! It is wonderful to be read and appreciated. Yes, I had hoped some me-time between these two.
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yes.. their age difference is perfect I love when the guy is atleast 5-7 years older.

I think that would be about right-more 5 yrs, I think. She could be in grade 12 (16 yrs), and Mohsin clearly married young (around 21 considering he was a perfect student who got a great job right after an undergraduate degree which he probably aced and finished a semester or so before his less brainy and committed peers :-)