Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I was absent from here all this time as I was watching another hum show of emaad
SEHRE MEIN SAFAR

its a year ago and it had zarnish Khan emaad and that evil hubby of Jackson heights...forgot his name

The show is pretty interesting

I watched 12 epis in a row

Will watch the next epis today

EMAAD also plays a grey role here and he has a fuller face here and hence look so good

Omggg
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ok guys I m out for the day
Will catch up later

Very interesting contrast written by every1 between ayna relations with Imran and Mohsin

This thread writers r all ek se baad kar ek

Such rich writing woow

Maaza aa gaya

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

KNK AT3 ? Wow..Such an acheivement! I think that we'll break some recordes here .⭐️
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Just out of curiosity- what did you guys think about Ayna's feelings toward Imran in the pre-leap? Was it love or just a silly teenager crush type of thing? For me - Ayna didn't love Imran but did have a crush on him. I think she believes she did love him but actually it's was more of a crush and lust rather than love. But would like to hear others' viewpoints if possible

I think it was love with Imran. I think Aina did and sacrificed everything she had for Imran. He is just one of those people who cannot manage a relationship. I believe people can be in love and not be able to build a relationship. They were younger, naive and headstrong but it was love nonetheless.

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

I think it was love with Imran. I think Aina did and sacrificed everything she had for Imran. He is just one of those people who cannot manage a relationship. I believe people can be in love and not be able to build a relationship. They were younger, naive and headstrong but it was love nonetheless.

I believe it was love from both sides. But they had different expectations from each other, Imran wasn't mature enough to carry forward the relationship. Aina on the other hand got stuck in the family/Imran situation which effected her relationship, and Imran didn't help her much either. If Imran was stable, Aina would've been able to manage the relationship better and would've been able to carry forward the relationship. She genuinely did try to work it out with him so she definitely loved him, but the circumstances were not in her favour hence that relationship couldn't work out.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it was infatuation that could have blossomed into love. Just like MoNa had Uns that blossomed into love. but to grow, just like a plant, love needs to be nurtured and ImNa's relationship and the environment it was growing proved to be toxic ( I had previously used the word deadly here, but in retrospect, it wasn't deadly, just unwelcoming).
If ImNa had the slightest bit of support and a bit more of trust in each other, idk where it could have led.

thoughts?
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jasmine and Nilu

Thanks for sharing you views, it's appreciated. This what makes a discussion interesting. 😊

Jasmine

I was surprised when you mentioned that Ayna was prepared to give up her family for Imran because I genuinely don't think either Imran or Ayna thought it was going to come to that. I got the impression that both ImNa thought that their parents will eventually come around and accept them as a couple. Ayna was stunned to witness her mother's fury and it took her some time to see where her family were coming from even after her mother's death. Again this gave off the impression that Ayna didn't think that far

To both Jasmine and Nilu

Agreed it's clear that ImNa were young and immature so didn't really think about their relationship in a throughout way and rushed into the nikah thing without being prepared to face the consequences of their actions. It is possible that they did love each other but at the end it wasn't enough.

I still don't think Ayna really love Imran - think she think and believes she loves him. Or she love the idea of what she believes he could represent and deliver but did not at the end.

Because the day Imran vistied her and asked her to give her husband a divorce and then remarry him - Ayna looked utterly and unbelievably disgusted at his words - as if she couldn't believe what she had ever saw in him...in that moment she said something in the line of 'I am not like you' and that marriage isn't a joke. Imran came to explain why he did what he did and thought she would understand immediately...but she didn't and he didn't see or understood what she has to go through or endure because of his reckless suggestion (in suggesting the secret nihak in the first place) and actions (what he did then and afterward when giving her the talaaq). He didn't really show her any remorse just shocked to see the depth of her anger and when she refused him on the spot. It's clear to me then that Imran didn't really know Ayna and Ayna didn't knew him at all. Her sudden and dumbfound shock when Imran brought up the possibility of remarrying him again after giving a divorce to Moshin. For him it's came across as a casual thing but for her it's a big deal! A marriage is not a game or any child's play! So really they didnt know each other at all rather they liked the idea and image they have created in their heads for one another - which isn't the same thing.

ImNa didn't really have anything in common even their moral values/ethics are completely different from each other. So yes I do think it's more of a teenage crush or infatuation on Ayna's part...but that is just my POV and do respect others' viewpoints too.

It had been an interesting discussion! 😆 this is why I love this thread!😊 Thanks for all contributions - hope you all enjoyed discussing about ImNa as much I did! 😊
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jasmine

Just re-read my post - apologies that I have said that you mentioned that Ayna was prepared to give her family for Imran - you indeed did not say that - I sort of interpreted your meaning as her sacrifices may includes the possibly of giving her family up when it come to it. Sincere apologies if I was mistaken 😳
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What if Mohsin knows about Maaz I mean The sisters used to scream in his house Sajjal esp
He hid the fact that he knows so he would not have to accept Maaz or more than that Aina would concentrate only on their kids

Aise kaise ho sakta hai He does not know He is very sharp He asked had her n.a. why are you marrying a father of 3 kids both before and after Maybe he wants her to come Clean with him instead him saying I know

Will there be a massive fight between them Both should say what they want Aina does not say anything and Mohsin does not say what he actually wants to

Bacche jays tel lene I want happiness for MoNa

Still in pre leap Is Maaz shown If it was Indian soap they would bring Imran as Maaz to get the mystery out (silly)

Can't get enough of pre leap eps esp MoNa interactions pre and post marriage
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God, Navin looks so beautiful in her latest Instagram pic as Bisma. How does she keep her figure so nice and svelte??