Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Can I get the link /name of Jnam's story which everyone is gushing over puhleeez 😳

Here the link RD

https://www.wattpad.com/362437284-trust-the-train-preface
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Hi fobby, How are you ? you are just silently liking the posts, I see😆😎

@ALL we should all do prompts or give ideas as to what scenes you'd like to see

lol I've been busy all day but I've been reading you guys' posts whenever I had the chance!

I like the idea of prompts. We should send some to each other!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Hina posted a pic on Instagram today and captioned it "last scene". Maybe they are finally done filming!!
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fobby, check pg 46 for quick theories on that.
what did you think of that picture?
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Fobby, check pg 46 for quick theories on that.

what did you think of that picture?

It seems like a last scene that she herself is filming sort of thing!
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Just got a thought
What if Ranya and Maaz elope?
Ranya Maz alliance of fixed but then it it revealed that he is Ayna and Imran'a son So Mohsin refuses
His POV It would be OK if he was Ayna'a son He also trusts FaSa upbringing but he is Imran's son The one who have so much hurt to Ayna what if Maaz does the same to Ranya

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Chahat, OOH! Now I will really be disappointed if that doesn't happen 😆 but that is perfect because Aina and Imraan eloped too and i love parallelism in stories...the only negative thing is tho, AIna might be blamed for
a) giving birth to Maaz,
b) raising Raania
c) just that she tends to "ruin things"
d) according to mohsin, for the most part, everything must be Aina's fault 😆
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@Chahat, OOH! Now I will really be disappointed if that doesn't happen 😆 but that is perfect because Aina and Imraan eloped too and i love parallelism in stories...the only negative thing is tho, AIna might be blamed for

a) giving birth to Maaz,
b) raising Raania
c) just that she tends to "ruin things"
d) according to mohsin, for the most part, everything must be Aina's fault 😆

Yes years ago acc to him Ayna is the cause of all problems but this could show growth in him. Alias could blame Ayna but for ounce Mohsin miya stand up for your wife
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

The first post-leap episode I actually rewatched in its entirety was this past episode (33). I noticed a small detail that I hadn't picked up on before:

When Mohsin tells Taabi that Aina tried to have her marriage be set to someone of her choice, Taabi asks Mohsin, "That was you, right?" And Mohsin doesn't look irritated or annoyed that Taabi asked that. He looks hurt that it truly was not him. Awww 💔

I had read this post but forgot to reply to it. And yes I noticed it too. Actually, the funny thing is that when he started talking about Aaina, I got super excited as it was the first time he was talking about Aaina and Imran in this way, so I was only looking at him, to capture his expressions. And yaaasss ! He gave right expressions at the right time *inner MoNa fan screamed in joy*. He told it wasn't Aaina's fault ( for the FIRST time ever ) and when Tabi asked 'aap se?' , his expressions said it all. He was sooo hurt. But that could be for two reasons:

- He actually wanted him to be her first choice cuz he may have liked her there. Or it hurt him to think that his wife's first love was someone else.

- He was just hurt cuz he was about to tell a 'relationship secret' of their marriage to their kid, who, like every other child thought they were their only choices at the time of marriage. This is why Tabi immediately asked 'it was you na ?' And he didn't want to crash her thoughts that NO, it wasn't me but someone else in your mother's life whom she loved. And this is why it hurt him.

For me, the second possibilty is more accurate, since it goes with the storyline. Cuz I still believe, there was only cousin-thing between MoNa before marriage, he actually never thought of her this way. Hence all that awkwardness after marriage. And I am happy to see him hurt for the second reason too, cuz it again makes prominent that he cares for Aaina's respect in the eyes of their children.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Here the link RD

https://www.wattpad.com/362437284-trust-the-train-preface

Ty 🤗

Word Count: 1