Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm so excited for Monday's episode.
what if Sajjal dies and Faraz decides to tell Maaz the truth so he decides to go back and meet his mother.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dua

It's seem like Maaz came without Faraz and Sajal but it is possible for them to let him go by himself given that Sajal went to huge lengths in keeping him separate from Ayna so I don't think so. However if Sajal die then it is likely but then again there is a big 'if' in there - so will have to find out on Monday or Tuesday
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Dua

It's seem like Maaz came without Faraz and Sajal but it is possible for them to let him go by himself given that Sajal went to huge lengths in keeping him separate from Ayna so I don't think so. However if Sajal die then it is likely but then again there is a big 'if' in there - so will have to find out on Monday or Tuesday

Yeah I would agree with that.
Sajal would never feel secure in sending Maaz alone to Ayna, and even though Faraz wasn't as attached to him like Sajal, after all those years he has probably accepted him as a son and he would also not be comfortable with the idea of sending him by himself.
The only possible way for this to happen is if Sajal dies.
But what if Maaz decides to surprise everyone with his visit and maybe he didn't inform his parents either until later.
So many ifs are roaming in our heads nowπŸ˜†

I guess that's why we're all excited for the next episode.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CharmGal

JNam - I will answer this for you πŸ˜† no Ash - you didn't! So will need to do it asp. I am sure JNam would appreciate another brilliant review from you tooπŸ˜† 😊

Hahaha.. thanks for answering. And yes now I remember, I hadn't finished reading all the parts of her writing and thought of posting the review of all of it.. that's why πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Knklove

I kinda don't want TAbi and Aafaq to get together because Mohsin needs to realise that a woman's choice in marriage is not always the wrong choice. mohsin has a lot yet to learn!

I CAN'T wait for the tabi Affaq date shown in promo

I m loving how tabi is slowly accepting it
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@JNAM
I JUST READ UR WRITING

IT'S SOOO GOOD YAAR

God are all people in this forum writers

The wording n flow of events were so well put

I m so impressed JNAM

Yeh dil maange more
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Janam (JNam, I want to call you that 😎 😳 ),

So I went to link and started reading what you wrote, I was expecting something like, a one shot or something, but to my surprise there were plenty of short stories there or many one shots I would say. It is literally a MoNa heaven there. You can even open a new thread and post all of that there, cuz seriously, all MoNa fans should read it. And, I hope you have send it to EmNa too ? Cuz they will be super happy and will feel proud of playing characters that make people write such beautiful stuff on them.

And Janam, the thing I loved the most in your writing which made it worth reading are the DETAILS. Ufff, I looved reading the way you mentioned all the details about MoNa.. what were they doing, their feelings, their behaviours, the awkwardnes.. all these I wanted in the novel but didn't get anything.. and you just gave me that feeling of reading the novel of this show. So hats off to you πŸ‘.

I loved the first MoNa confrontation on 'marry or not' question. It looked quite real. And you put them into character as well according to the situation.

Their letters, were so in-character, Imran-Ayna k letters per bhi you did so much mehnat haha.. like you actually knew how's they react. But Mohsin's letter was the most interesting one for obvious reasons. He CLEARLY should have done it too in the show.. cuz he is shown fond of reading so I suppose writing is his cup of tea too ? But well this was the reason I wanted to read stories on MoNa to get different POVs. Him mentioning about how Aina has become a part of life and his confusions in that letter to Nadia.. this whole scene was covered in his monologue, when he puts Nadia's pic down..
I loved that bit where he mentions about Aina's looks.. when comes giving him coffee, he notices her hands, wrists that are so delicate ☺️ * THIS IS WHY I LOVE DETAILS IN NOVEL CUZ THEY DON'T SHOW THIS WAY IN THE SHOW , YOU HAVE TO INTERPRETE THE SCENE ON YOUR OWN πŸ˜† *

Then that saree scene, ufff ! JANAM I LOVE YOU for writing it.. omgg I was imagining MoNa in that scene and was giggling like an idiot πŸ˜†. The way you picturized it, what a skilled writer you are, Bravo ! I can never forget this scene for obvious reasons ☺️. He looks at her from the back, is so into her that he FEEELS everything. He had that ajeeb thing in his stomach, too 🀣. Uff he was unable to resist her in saree. And there she goes like, Mohsin BHAI your tea .. bechara.. kitna bura laga hoga usey πŸ˜†. I liked the way you created that romantic mahol for this scene. Like Aaina singing an old song he used to love, no lighting but in kitchen only, saree, stomach thing .. hehehehehe all was apt !

This is all I have read till now .. will review the other half when I will finish reading πŸ˜ƒ
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi fobby, How are you ? you are just silently liking the posts, I see πŸ˜† 😎

@ALL we should all do prompts or give ideas as to what scenes you'd like to see
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tabs, you are my saviour ! *winky wink*
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can I get the link /name of Jnam's story which everyone is gushing over puhleeez 😳