Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
@JNam
I really loved your MoNa story and you're style of writing is commendable! It didn't even take me a lot to get pulled into the story.
I was literally able to picture each scene in my head because it was written so beautifully and you paid attention to every detail.
Ayna's relationship with Emran, her feelings before compared to her feelings now, Ayna and Mohsin's thoughts, How Ayna enjoys conversing with Mohsin and how she feels hurt when he tends to shut her out, Mohsin's reservedness, etc.
I loved how Mohsin, while writing his feelings and thoughts out to Nadia, he always ends up talking about Ayna in some way or the other. I also loved how Mohsin mentioned the reason to why he refuses to acknowledge his feelings towards Ayna and hides his true feelings from her. As a reader I was able to understand where he's coming from and why he acts the way he does. I'm not going to talk much because I don't want to ruin it for the people who still haven't read it.
Even though you used the Hindu culture in your story, since you said that you chose to write about the culture that you grew up being involved with, I loved how Mohsin and Ayna were still so much in character. Also, it actually made your story more real since you wrote about something you've seen or experienced.

Overall, I can't say how much I enjoyed reading your story. Your writing skills are praise worthy 👏

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also, any insta pictures, likes and speculation has been done up till the point of Tabi-Affaq's engagement...that house is prepped for it. I mean, it might not even happen.
the only thing we know for sure is after that Fazal/Sajal and Maaz will come back

After that, we literally have been guessing 😆 that Aina might die, , Maaz will or will not know the truth about Aina, Sajal might die, etc

We're on episode 34 now and still, we can't guess much about the show, it is that captivating...

Which is why, as Charm said, I'm very excited about the upcoming week's episodes, it'll finally push the show into a new "space" and we can speculate even more 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Right after my last post, I was checking Hina Altaf's insta, and look at what she posted.

WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY LAST SCENE?? of the show or episode? Atleast we know that Maaz will make an entry tomorrow
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have been excited for the post leap epis since last week.. and this week didn't disppoint us at all.. so for the upcoming episodes.. I am excited again.. since MoNa are going to be explored more.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Last scene.. of the day maybe ? 😆
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm actually excited about Maaz's entry. I'm looking forward to see Ayna's reaction after all those years being away from her son. We already saw how heartbroken she was when he was separated from her and she continued crying over him for a long time. So now that he's back, I want to see her reaction. I wonder if she actually might give him so much attention because after all she's his mother, but what if Mohsin and the kids notice it.
I mean when Mohsin used to tell Ayna that Sajjal called and Ayna used to quickly ask how is Maaz, I remember even Mohsin had this confused look on his face when she asked him and probably wondered why is she worried about Maaz so much.
Knklove thumbnail
So any chance of Rania and Aafaq is out of the window haha ! 😉
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

@JNam
I really loved your MoNa story and you're style of writing is commendable! It didn't even take me a lot to get pulled into the story.
I was literally able to picture each scene in my head because it was written so beautifully and you paid attention to every detail.
Ayna's relationship with Emran, her feelings before compared to her feelings now, Ayna and Mohsin's thoughts, How Ayna enjoys conversing with Mohsin and how she feels hurt when he tends to shut her out, Mohsin's reservedness, etc.
I loved how Mohsin, while writing his feelings and thoughts out to Nadia, he always ends up talking about Ayna in some way or the other. I also loved how Mohsin mentioned the reason to why he refuses to acknowledge his feelings towards Ayna and hides his true feelings from her. As a reader I was able to understand where he's coming from and why he acts the way he does. I'm not going to talk much because I don't want to ruin it for the people who still haven't read it.
Even though you used the Hindu culture in your story, since you said that you chose to write about the culture that you grew up being involved with, I loved how Mohsin and Ayna were still so much in character. Also, it actually made your story more real since you wrote about something you've seen or experienced.

Overall, I can't say how much I enjoyed reading your story. Your writing skills are praise worthy 👏

Thanks so much, IsqDua! I cannot tell you how nice it feels to be read, and to have an avid KNK aficionado like my story inspite of the differences in cultural context, etc. Your comment made my day :-)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Btw.. in the promo, they only showed Maaz.. will he come alone.?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And omggg.. I feel so good to see how happy Raania is about Maaz.. it won't be like Tabi's wedding if it happened, she has actually agreed to Maaz rishta already. I already feel Maaz Ranya's relation being so cute.