Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Everyone check out KNK Facebook page - there is a new promo - think Maaz will make his entry very soon in this week either Monday or Tuesday. Quite exciting now! πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Here the link if want to access the promo

https://m.facebook.com/Kuch-Na-Kaho-Drama-Serial-1655892714701549/?locale2=en_GB
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The no more kids makes sense. Three kids are a lot of work especially twins and the kids aren't aware they have a different biological mother. I can see wanting kids of your own if another parent was involved, but these kids recognize Aina as their only mother. Aina already has a child of her own, whom she could not raise. Did Moshin tell Taabi about Nadia?
Was Affaq born in the States?
Edited by jasmine_anih - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Such saw the promo
Maaz came back

Yayyy

And Affaq taabi date

Yayyy

_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

MONA Bedroom scene yayyy

Loved MoNa bedroom's scenes πŸ˜† as this is where we get the most out of our MoNa since the post leap began...actually anywhere MoNa alone time scenes would do too for me! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Think it will be a good week for us (hopefully!)
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m glad they didn't delay maaz entry anymore
I love this quality of the show

It doesn't go fast but it doesn't drag

After knk I wish all shows were biweekly

That gives the writers liberty to write in details n audience also get 2 epis
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

JNam

Have finally got around to read your wattpad story about Mona.

I really liked your writing style there as well as Tabs here

Some are differences in this story compared to the show.

It's interesting to see that while Ayna is a loving wife to Moshin and craves for his love. Moshin on the other hand, is very reserved about it. A slightly different MoNa here

There are several elements of Hindu culture in this story e.g. Hindi songs, praying to gods as well as visiting the temple. So different practicing religion in the story compared to the show.

Imran, Faraz, Sajal and Tabi are in also in the story. Faraz is still a supportive brother which is the same as the show.

Won't give the main plot away in case others are still reading this story or planning to read - thanks for sharing your story with us - JNam πŸ˜›

Thanks, CharmGal.
Yes, I tried to write about the characters' islamic traditions but couldn't as it sounded inauthentic cause I have only ever seen sufiism and islamic culture as an observer from afar. So inevitably I took to writing about the culture I grew up being directly involved in...:-)

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
The ZAHID AYEZA PICS are going viral on Insta and fb
People getting CRAZY SEEING them together ...that also in Khalil ur Qamar show

Yayyy

I m so HAPPY

I got two very unexpected good pairing news back to back 2 days

Yesterday BEINTEHA with Sami navin

And today ZAHID AYEZA...that also with khalil sir n hum tv

Wowww

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah ...

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all for the feedback! I'm glad you all enjoyed it and it spurned the discussion of whether Maaz will call Ayna Mama,
He might, but to him " sajal is his mother" so while he will realize that Ayna is his birth-mother and I'm assuming Sajal didn't let him ask questions or connect to Ayna while abroad, he doesn't know much about her, so will continue to call her " Anni"

And as fobby pointed out, Ashar and Raania often call Aina, Mama, so Maaz might intersperse Anni and Mama as well.

However, if and when Raania and Maaz, end up together, what will they call Ayna?

it will be kind of weird to know that the woman you thought was your mother, is not. and then you got married to her son...so?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abby don't throw Chappals πŸ˜†
but as someone pointed out, For me atleast, Aiza doesn't have a lot of screen presence, my feelings for her and Sami are the same, I don't give them much thought πŸ€”...and although I was excited for zara yaad kar with Khalil sir and Zahid, it was disappointing...as was tum kon piya..

In general, an actor/actress to build momentum needs to give above average performances and although they may be great actors, there scripts and choice of work has affected their performance and they don't have the momentum going anymore.

As for Sami, Right now, he's shifting gears, watching the first episode of Mushrik and then Rasm e dunya you can see a vast difference.

Aiza has given some good performances but if you see the amount of dramas she has been in...overall she hasn't been in that many good ones, The last one she was good in was pyaare afzal.

(and sure not all hit shows have good performers and not all performances have hit shows)

for example,

Bringing in full circle to KNK,

Navin had a lot of momentum going for her post-humsafar but she didn't sign much and then went on a hiatus...when she came back, she didn't have the same momentum, she had to start with Alvida where even her small role won accolades, to Mol and so on till KNK and after giving back to back above average performances, as a viewer I trust her to pick shows and automatically am inclined to watch it as I know her performance has a high chance of being excellent.

That being said, I'm going to check out the show for Zahid Ahmed😳 fingers crossed that it's better than Zaara Yaad Kar

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago