_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

What an interesting thought! I never thought of what Maaz would call aina once he learned the truth, but it will be so gut wrenching to see him call her mama in front of the others. Raania and Asher have referred to Aina as mama though. I believe it's taabi who never calls her that. But still, that doesn't mean they'd want to share Aina with anybody else. How fascinating...

Agreed Fobby and if the writers are to address this show in a throughout manner then the kids's reaction should be explore too when they find out about Maaz being their Aani's son. I think Maaz will call Ayna 'mama or ma' once he find out what she had been through or endured to provide him a life of respect which he can live and with his dignity remaining intact in society and when he get to know about how much his real mother loves him - he will certainly give her - her rightful status which is being his mother. But the kids and Moshin's reaction will be heartbreaking...will they be willing to share Ayna with Maaz or involve him in their family after knowing the truth about his identity. This is something we will have to see ...
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

*looks around nervously* I still want a MoNa baby.

Me too - it's would be a nice surprise too 😆 😆

But I hope once Maaz's truth come out in front Moshin - the topic of why Mona didn't have their own kids should be explore again through MoNa's dialogues and conversations with one another so that the audience can get some real answers in why they didn't have any of their own as Moshin did once say he is not completely against having more kids and we know Ayna loves kids as well as Moshin is able to trust her with his kids - so my question is why didn't they have their own child?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just feel that Aiza has no screen presence. Like If I get to know about some Aiza's upcoming show, It doesn't excite me that much. Same goes for Mawra.. her shows don't excite me..

It is just me 😆 but now I seriously feel that Aiza looks a bit old now.. a lot of makeup doesn't suit her at all.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel it's too late now for them to have a baby 😕.. what were they doing all those years
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai, Mohsin reaction : Ayna iss umar mein baccha Log kya kahenge"
Logon ki choriye Mohsin aap kya kehete hain aap khush hain Iss umar mein chautha baccha"

"Of course Ayna main khush goon how can even you doubt my happiness"

"Gr8 Baan daiper duty aapki"

"RANYA!!!"
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Me too - it's would be a nice surprise too 😆 😆

But I hope once Maaz's truth come out in front Moshin - the topic of why Mona didn't have their own kids should be explore again through MoNa's dialogues and conversations with one another so that the audience can get some real answers in why they didn't have any of their own as Moshin did once say he is not completely against having more kids and we know Ayna loves kids as well as Moshin is able to trust her with his kids - so my question is why didn't they have their own child?

Probably more for budget purposes than anything else...like they had to hire new actors, and pay them well, for Afaaq, Taabi, Maaz, Raania and Asher. A sixth young adult actor would've been a lot haha.

But yeah...with Alia's recent convo with Aina about why she didn't have her own kid it made me wonder about why MoNa didn't have one. Mohsin said he'd be willing to have one, and with how we know he feels about Aina, it's hard to think that he didn't want one with her. Maybe Aina did become pregnant once and lost the MoNa child...I could imagine a flashback showing that.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai, Mohsin reaction : Ayna iss umar mein baccha Log kya kahenge"

Logon ki choriye Mohsin aap kya kehete hain aap khush hain Iss umar mein chautha baccha"

"Of course Ayna main khush goon how can even you doubt my happiness"

"Gr8 Baan daiper duty aapki"

"RANYA!!!"

OMG 🤣

As for what other people would say---Hey, MoNa are clearly still getting it on (😉) as Mohsin calling Aina to bed clearly suggests that. And, Aina is her in early 40s at latest. Plentyyy of time to have a kid!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I just feel that Aiza has no screen presence. Like If I get to know about some Aiza's upcoming show, It doesn't excite me that much. Same goes for Mawra.. her shows don't excite me..

It is just me 😆 but now I seriously feel that Aiza looks a bit old now.. a lot of makeup doesn't suit her at all.

The problem with Aiza is the problem I had with Sami Khan--overexposure, and not good scripts. I think Aiza lost her appeal when she used to do 4-5 dramas at a time...it was too much. When she finally consolidated herself and got better scripts (Aks, PA, Zard Mausam), she got married and up and left for two years.

Then, and I hate to say this, she became pregnant, and her entire face changed? I'm not normally one to critique actors' looks too much, as they are all hundreds of times more beautiful on their ugliest day than us regular folk are on our best, but Aiza's beauty wasn't the same after she had her child. I'm only now starting to see glimpses of her original beauty return, but as you said, Ash, she's started wearing so much makeup it's hard to take her seriously. The makeup she wears to me only enhances how much her face changed.

However, I give her credit for playing many different roles. I agree her best are when she's a villain or a troublemaker, or anything not a typical good girl (Aks[my personal favorite Aiza drama], PA, Zard Mausum). And I also give her credit for changing up her look for every drama, either through the wardrobe choices, hair, etc. She does try to get into her character, even if her acting skills are not the strongest (still pretty good in my opinion, though).

Edit: Ughhh, look at me, breaking my own suggestion at not talking about other actors/shows! I will say that talking about all these different actors and what, in my opinion, their acting flaws are makes me appreciate EmNa and Emmad and Navin individually so much more. EmNa both talked about getting into their characters on JPJ, and they truly do. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Shehroze was different from Mansoor who was different from Mohsin, and all three aired at the same time. Shehla and Aina were portrayed differently, down to Navin refining her accent to fit Shehla's rich upbringing compared to Aina's more friendly way of speaking. Emmad and Navin have been starring in dramas for a shorter amount of time than some of these other actors and actresses, but these other actors and actresses could seriously learn a thing or two from them.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

How is being 25 yrs old

Just being married n having one kid doesn't mk a gal old

Her present look just proves beauty lies in healthy body

Size zero mks the person look older

Mawra gets all the depressing shows n has a broken unclear voice but she was amazing in SANAM Teri kasam with harshavardhan raane

Wish the pak drama makers also give her different roles

Ayeza is much better

Her dialogue delivery is clear and she is ravishing
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@FOBBY...EXACTLY...ayeza was very good in aks...i LOVED loved her with mohib and Saba hameed there
And she is one of the very few actresses who can effortlessly carry off both white n grey roles

I agree she took a break when the career was at peak with pyaare afzal

I remember people were crazy for ayeza Hamza Jodi that time n ayeza Danish Jodi used to get backlash for the craze of that show

So hopefully she comes bk with a bang with the same writers show

And who can be better than zahid opp her

Ufff I m so excited