Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Why? Haven't seen any shows with her in it so willing to keep an open mind, but...is she that bad as an actress? 🤔
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tabs

Your story was so brief and concise.. I loved it. A lot was said through mere words. And I loved the choice of the scene or I should say the topic of this OS. The thing we all were wondering on, that how did they calling her 'Ani' , was so beautufully explained.

It could seriously be the case. Aaina may have wanted the twins to call her Mama.. or Ashar to be precise, but then, whenevee Tabi would call her Ani, it would remind her thet she is not their biological mother.

And omggg ! Mohsin witnessing all this scene with Aaina's expressions would be sooo good to see. Yet if he knows about Maaz being her son, this kind of scene would have so much impact ! AHH I am so imagining it
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Why? Haven't seen any shows with her in it so willing to keep an open mind, but...is she that bad as an actress? 🤔

I don't think she acts good. She hasn't done something that stands yet.. Negative roles suit her since I have seen her in Aks and liked her there. But khair that's completely my opinion.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Coz ayeza last show with hum mere meherbaan was a HUGE hit

Ayeza last show with khalil sir pyaare afzal created history

And it not only made Hamza abbasi famous ...ayeza got equal accolades for playing her role flawlessly

I became a fan of her after pyaare afzal

She was just excellent there

So she is back with hum n Khalil sir

And zahid ayeza pair is thousand times better than the pathetic pairing of zahids other hum show dil e janam

I was getting mad at hum that why hina altaf n happy with zahid
But now I m happy

Yayyy
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Thanks man just got caught up with stuff so couldn't take part in threads here.

Yeah I saw the promo for the show. It didn't give anything away so I have no opinion yet but it's nice to see Naveen working with different actors. Now I just hope I can see her and Noor in a show together (I don't count Humsafar).

I don't like the present jungle beard look of noor

If he gets shaved or a slight stubble

Then HELL yes

I also want.to see her with zahid agha Ali and Affan n mikaal
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I don't think she acts good. She hasn't done something that stands yet.. Negative roles suit her since I have seen her in Aks and liked her there. But khair that's completely my opinion.

Aks was a great drama!

Although I do think Ayeza is pretty talented. She just got rotten scripts for a while and just when her career was taking off, she got married and took a break. Ughh.

I'd watch zahid and ayeza. They'll actually challenge each other through their skills unlike sami with Navin.

With that said we should probably keep talk of other shows to a minimum ;). The new show has its own AT to be discussed in.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Tabs

Your story was so brief and concise.. I loved it. A lot was said through mere words. And I loved the choice of the scene or I should say the topic of this OS. The thing we all were wondering on, that how did they calling her 'Ani' , was so beautufully explained.

It could seriously be the case. Aaina may have wanted the twins to call her Mama.. or Ashar to be precise, but then, whenevee Tabi would call her Ani, it would remind her thet she is not their biological mother.

And omggg ! Mohsin witnessing all this scene with Aaina's expressions would be sooo good to see. Yet if he knows about Maaz being her son, this kind of scene would have so much impact ! AHH I am so imagining it

Omg just now reading your thoughts on tabs's story - Moshin feeling bad that the kids not calling Ayna 'Mama' - this could explained why he constantly refer Ayna to their kids as 'Tumhari Aani' as a respect and acknowledgment that Ayna mean much more to them. She is theirs alone (referring to Moshin and the kids). His way of reminding the kids and reassuring Ayna and himself that Aani is the kids's mother. So it's will be heartbreaking for Moshin or even the kids if Maaz call Ayna 'mama' once he find out that she is his real mother! (Not sure if am making any sense here since am lost in MoNa and KNK world now!)
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

With that said we should probably keep talk of other shows to a minimum ;). The new show has its own AT to be discussed in.

Completely agree we are starting to get sidetrack here in the last two days. This is KNK thread only so should be restricted to this show and it's characters, plot, MoNa, EmNa and other actors&actresses involve in this show

Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Omg just now reading your thoughts on tabs's story - Moshin feeling bad that the kids not calling Ayna 'Mama' - this could explained why he constantly refer Ayna to their kids as 'Tumhari Aani' as a respect and acknowledgment that Ayna mean much more to them. She is theirs alone (referring to Moshin and the kids). His way of reminding the kids and reassuring Ayna and himself that Aani is the kids's mother. So it's will be heartbreaking for Moshin or even the kids if Maaz call Ayna 'mama' once he find out that she is his real mother! (Not sure if am making any sense here since am lost in MoNa and KNK world now!)

What an interesting thought! I never thought of what Maaz would call aina once he learned the truth, but it will be so gut wrenching to see him call her mama in front of the others. Raania and Asher have referred to Aina as mama though. I believe it's taabi who never calls her that. But still, that doesn't mean they'd want to share Aina with anybody else. How fascinating...
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
*looks around nervously* I still want a MoNa baby.