Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It's funny that Hum recently promoted EmNa as Mansur and Shelha even though at the end - there was no EmNa scene as Mansur and Shelha πŸ˜†
Knklove thumbnail
I think the writers are writing the script in such a way from now that will make us feel really bad for mohsin not knowing about aina's secret child, from mohsin's ''I don't want people to say aina's upbringing was flawed to week's promo of him buying her a gift.
We say that Aina will be hurt when she finds out about mohsin's blunder with taabi,but Itl be interesting to see the contrast with this when Aina's truth comes to surface. So scared about it all, but excited too! Eek
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Just out of curiosity- what did you guys think about Ayna's feelings toward Imran in the pre-leap? Was it love or just a silly teenager crush type of thing? For me - Ayna didn't love Imran but did have a crush on him. I think she believes she did love him but actually it's was more of a crush and lust rather than love. But would like to hear others' viewpoints if possible

I think it was love but it was more of immature/ teenage type of love.
I guess his care and interest in her made her feel that she actually loves him.
Him calling her in secret, gifting her gifts, taking her out, etc.
I guess all of this made Ayna come to the conclusion that she actually loves him.
I'm not saying she didn't, it's just that there is much more to love than all of this.
For me, it's like she saw Imran as perfect, until he divorced her and left her of course.

But with Mohsin she lived with him and they both saw each other in their good and bad times. They both got to really know each other. Their thoughts, their likes/dislikes, their habits, etc.
With Mohsin, Ayna actually experienced matured love. She learned that love is about sacrifice, patience, and accepting and loving your partner with all his good characteristics and with all his flaws.

The difference between the two is obvious I think😳

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just out of curiosity- what did you guys think about Ayna's feelings toward Imran in the pre-leap? Was it love or just a silly teenager crush type of thing? For me - Ayna didn't love Imran but did have a crush on him. I think she believes she did love him but actually it's was more of a crush and lust rather than love. But would like to hear others' viewpoints if possible

Teenage infatuation, both from Aaina and Imran's side. Cuz for me, love can never be at first sight.. you can't love someone by having some conversations, hangouts and yo love happened. Love is something that develops gradually.. after spending some quality time together. Seeing the other in their worst and best times, their ups and downs, and still deciding to be with the same person.. this is love.. the pure one.

And this kind of love can only be found in a constant relationship i.e. marriage. This is the purity of marriage and this is why in Islam, marriage is such a beautiful bond between two people who, besides knowing all the flaws of their life partner, are ready to spend their lives together. This is why affairs and other relationships are disliked from an Islamic point of view. Cuz in a marriage, you have a responsibilty that makes you patient.. to compromise on little things to get bigger ones.

Here, the same thing is shown. Imran Aaina were in a relationship. They didn't even know each other well whereas they thought they do. It all vanished once they entered in their practical life. They were not able to face it.. together..

With Aaina and Mohsin, there was literally nothing between them when marriage happened. So it was kind of arranged. They started to know each other better by living together.. facing all ups and downs together. Seeing each other at their worst.. and now they here.. with a grown couple, who understands each other.. way better than Imran and Aaina. Now, they even know when will the other one get hurt, or what words will hurt their partner. I feel these kind of things are more important to have in a relationship than just having infatuation.

Imran again, if he actually loved her, he wouldn't have been so be bas. I still feel that he could have done so much but he was not brave enough.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Dua

See where you are coming from and yes Ayna did see Imran as the prefect guy and in a way as a solution...but I got the impression that she didn't really know imran that well and kind of rushed into their nikah. I do think that she think that she loves him...but I wouldn't say it was love. For me - they didn't really have anything in common...their relationship was more fun and passing time sort of thing. Agreed MoNa's love was a mature one and a slow process.
I actually enjoyed watching Moshin and Nadia scenes more than Imran and Ayna. Would say Moshin and Nadia was a platonic type of love.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Ash

Agree 100% - have nothing more to say as your post mirrored my own views
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Really hoping we will get a good MoNa getting ready for Tabi's wedding scene 😳 it will be good to compare and analyse this with the necklace scene πŸ˜†
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Dua

See where you are coming from and yes Ayna did see Imran as the prefect guy and in a way as a solution...but I got the impression that she didn't really know imran that well and kind of rushed into their nikah. I do think that she think that she loves him...but I wouldn't say it was love. For me - they didn't really have anything in common...their relationship was more fun and passing time sort of thing. Agreed MoNa's love was a mature one and a slow process.
I actually enjoyed watching Moshin and Nadia scenes more than Imran and Ayna. Would say Moshin and Nadia was a platonic type of love.

Totally agree on how Ayna didn't know Imran that well. I would say both didn't know each other very well or well enough, because they didn't even have enough time to know each other. Maybe if they hadn't rushed into getting married that quickly, they would have had a better idea about each other's nature and some problems that they later faced (after marriage) could have been avoided, even though a lot of the problems were due to circumstances, Imran's manipulative dad, and Imran's dependency on his dad and his luxurious life.
I would still say Ayna and Imran loved each other, but they didn't love each other enough and they didn't reach the important stages of love, like Ayna did with her relationship with Mohsin.

To be honest I never enjoyed ImNa lol and yes Mohsin and Nadia were more enjoyable to watch. Mohsin and Nadia loved each other, but they preferred to show their love in different ways. While Nadia loved to show her love and affection towards Mohsin, and yearned for him to do the same, he didn't. His way of love was different. He thought by giving her his name and him being a father to her kids, while she a mother to them, was enough to be viewed as love.

Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Really hoping we will get a good MoNa getting ready for Tabi's wedding scene 😳 it will be good to compare and analyse this with the necklace scene πŸ˜†

YES! me too
It would be amazing to see how far they have come.
From being nervous around each other while getting ready like that beautiful necklace scene to now where they have been together for 18 years. I would love to see how comfortable they both have become around each other. 😳

I'm sure both are going to be looking so BEAUTIFUL
I would love to see Mohsin complementing Ayna on her lookπŸ˜‰

Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ASH...TABS...CHAMGAL
OMGGG ALL OF U WATCHED SAYE E DEEWAR FOR ME

yayyy

Till epi 22 it was very good n interesting

Then they dragged it

They cud hv finished it within 25 epis