Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I WAS WISHING THAT WOULD BE THE CASE, I HOPE IT IS

I posted it in either this thread or the last one, how cool it'd be if *spoiler* was to happen

Really ? Guess I missed those discussions. But that's great if you already guessed it.. another thing attached to this 'spoiler' is that when Maaz tells Aaina that he knows it, the novel ends 😳.

So I actually want to see what they have done to the story for us.. since they even extended the show. I imagine EmNa screaming ' ROMANTIC MONA BITS ' or ' MONA HAPPY MOMENTS IN THE END PLZ ' so they took this decision 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

For shows which go beyond 30 epis audience lose interest n patience even if it's a good show

And channel hv the liberty of making this show 50 epis ONLY because it's a bi weekly show

Just cos the writers has 2 epis to convey the story per week it gave RAHAT JABEEN the liberty to go into details n hence we got so many MONA scenes

In weekly 8 pm shows writers don't hv that liberty of going into characters this much

So if this show was planned as an 8pm show it wud hv had 30 epis max and we wud jv had half MONA scenes

I guess the fact that show is a 9 pm show and airs bi weekly has also added to our benefit

If it was weekly then it wudnt hv been so detailed

If SAYE E DEEWAR was bi weekly we wud hv got a few MANSOOR SHEHLA scenes b4 he gets to know ant ahsan shehla but since it was weekly everything has to happen in just that one epi

Damn

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tabs

GO AND WRITE IT TODAY !
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aye Aye captain Ash😆
@Abby, true...didn't SEDBN and KNK start around same time?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lmaao Tabs.. but duuude you write as well ? JNam , Fobby Tabs itne writers hain is forum me , someone write at least ans OS on MoNa .. kis kaam k ho tum log 😆.

Now jokes apart, yes I would seriously love to read different stories on them picturing different POVs and the way we want the story to be.. or we we would want MoNa's relation to be before marriage.. as cousins.. for example.. or post marriage.. their relation.. etc..

And omg.. you watch IB too.. wah ! I so wanted to use fhat the wuck but didn't want people to think wierd of me 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@TABS
no yaar

SAYE E DEEWAR started in mid Aug

And knk from start of nov

SAYE E DEEWAR Took 6 months to finish as it was weekly

Time indeed flies n how
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Ash, here's the link if you want to read it or anyone else
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4809277&PID=140607565&#p140607565

edit: Fobby, I see you silently stalking 😆
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Okay, I wrote a short drabble, warning: it's short 😆

"M..Ma...Mama.. Bolo na, mama!"

He heard her voice before he saw her.

It had become a habit of theirs, Ayna brought the kids down to the lounge right around the time Mohsin was to come home from work. And so, the first sight he would see as he walked in was her playing with their kids. their kids. their. her.

She'd smile at him and lift her eyelashes to peek at him before asking him "Aaj aapka din kaise tha?" And then she'd hand him whomever was in her lap, more often it was Asher than Tabi or Raania, grab his briefcase and walk over to the kitchen to get him a glass of water.

When she was finally gone from his view, Mohsin would admit that he loved his kids, they were his kids, of course he loved them with all his heart and soul but what he craved and the only thing that would soothe his heart was her quiet question of "Aaj aapka din kaise tha?".

But today was different.

Today, he heard her voice say softly " "M...Ma...Mama.. Bolo na, mama!" She was encouraging the twins, who had began to murmur and make weird noises and words that only she was capable of understanding, as a mother would.

So he had stopped himself from opening the door entirely and coming in, pausing in the doorway to see for the exchange between probably Ashar and Ayna continued.

" Anni!" Tabi squealed and just like that the moment broke. He saw as her face fell and was quickly but back in place.

"Yes Tabi beta...theek hai, abhi aap kay baba will come home, and we'll ask him..."

She focused her attention back on the baby boy and encouraged him " A...An...Anni...Bolo Anni."

Feeling something inside him drop, Mohsin opened the door fully and walked in.

" Aaj Aapka din kaise tha?" She moved to pick up Ashar so that she could hand the boy to him when she heard him say,

" Very bad. I have a headache. I'm going to go take a shower, please make me some chai."

With that he dropped his briefcase and walked away.

-----Finished 😳

How was it, I wrote it fast, so maybe not so good? Also, the ending, I wanted to make it sweet but then i thought about it and seriously, this is mohsin we are talking about so ? 😆😉

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice writing,Tabs :-)
Btw caught up onFaltu Ladki. It is unexpectedly funny, and has a cute love triangle although not sure how it will resolve itself.
Nice show, came as a nice surprise and the cast is awesome right down to the bit players. And beautiful ost.
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And can I just admit to my extreme fondness for an actor I have seen since his bit part in Dil Diya Dehleez as Roshanay's fiancee- Tipu Sharif. He has a major role in Faltu Ladki, which can on occasion lead to funny moments and many poignant ones as well. It is nice to see such likable performers getting consistent work even if they are not as famous on the net as some other actors. :-)