Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

In this case the novel writer n the drama writer r the same

Isn't the novel written by RAHAT JABEEN as well

As far as I know

The novel writers themselves write the screenplay of the drama version

So if changes r made this means RAHAT JABEEN herself made changes to her own play to mk it more entertaining for the viwers

Whaaa????? So in one case she wrote MoNa as an afterthought punishment and in the other she wrote it as a beautiful love story of finding love again in the most unexpected place???
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just came back online to say that clearly the show is miles better than the book and thanks goodness for that.

As in the show MoNa isn't a punishment to Ayna rather her marriage and her husband's already-made kids saved her and give her the reason to live, breathe and survive in life. In the show Moshin's love for Ayna is infinity. Yep the show is much better than novel which is strange as it's usually the other way around
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Whaaa????? So in one case she wrote MoNa as an afterthought punishment and in the other she wrote it as a beautiful love story of finding love again in the most unexpected place???

It's doesn't make sense does it? Are you sure it's same writer Abby?
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
GOD BLESS THE CASTING DIRECTOR WHO PUT EMNA TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE

AND GOD BLESS WHOEVER LOOKED AT THE NOVELS VERSION OF MONA AND SAID "NO THIS SUCKS WE CAN DO BETTER"
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

GOD BLESS THE CASTING DIRECTOR WHO PUT EMNA TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE

AND GOD BLESS WHOEVER LOOKED AT THE NOVELS VERSION OF MONA AND SAID "NO THIS SUCKS WE CAN DO BETTER"

Agreed and agreed here! 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CharmGal

No Emaad! 😳 😭 😆 I know guys we were very lucky to have EmNa in two shows and that they could do with a break before working with each other again. But at the moment I just can't imagine either Naveen or Emaad working with someone else as a lead pair other than themselves! Aye it is ridiculous I know 😆 😆 but they really do look like they are made for each other as actors and a lead pair so they have to work together again at some point. There no ifs or buts in this matter! Bas am serious about this - there no talking around with me over this 😳 😆 😆

And Tabs - Abby indeed is going to be over moon, but Fobby won't be 😳 😆 😆 as for me - I need time to get over my shock that Emaad isn't Naveen's costar in the urdu1's show before deciding how I feel about the whole Sami thing 😆 😆

@IST PARA...i used to think like that for OSMAYA and FAWAD sanam BALOCH...but Then I realised I need to b open to fresh pairings as well n literally trained myself to move on n accept new pairs
N hence now as long as both the leads r good...i try to overlook my Jodi obsession coz it's not possible practically

N it worked I loved obi with sana Javed in Goya.. .loved Maya with Imran abbas and Hamza abbasi like he'll

Sanam BALOCH killed it with fahad in kanker and adeel in daam

FAWAD was WOW with Nadia jamil in behaad n for some reason he does look good with Mahira.. ..and the most underrated pairing of FAWAD is with mehereen raheel who plays his gf everywhere...god they look hot together
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My only problem with the novel was there were no details.. about anything. Here, in a show we can witness such minor details that leave us all stunned. And the best part of any novel is DETAILS only, how one character is feeling etcc.. For example Humsafar, read the novel and found it better than the show and there I actually got about their actual feelings during every single scene.

Here, it is the complete opposite. We have seen more detailed feelings in the show than the novel. I am seriously amazed.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby is right, Rahat Jabeen IS the writer of both novel and the show KNK.. this is the reason I fail to understand such contrast between these two writings. That's why I feel she or the team maybe as a whole must have worked on the script.. for long.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

My only problem with the novel was there were no details.. about anything. Here, in a show we can witness such minor details that leave us all stunned. And the best part of any novel is DETAILS only, how one character is feeling etcc.. For example Humsafar, read the novel and found it better than the show and there I actually got about their actual feelings during every single scene.

Here, it is the complete opposite. We have seen more detailed feelings in the show than the novel. I am seriously amazed.

We are quite lucky if that's the case. Seriously the fact that they expanded on MoNa so much is wonderful. They gave us episodes of it!
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
I agree Ash - one of things that attracts me to this show is the level of details and attention given to every single character involved in KNK's story. This is phenomenal!

Right this time am really off now 😆 😆