Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Abby

Actually Aaina's expressions to Mohsin's 'beti kis ki hai' were the reason it seemed like he was talking about Nadia. Cuz that's how it was shown. She immediately turned a bit serious when he said it.. and then in the end of that scene, for the first time ever ahe felt insecure of Nadia's oic in THEIR room.. so all of it proved that he was talking about Nadia 😆.

But then I like your reasoning too on how it waa the other way around 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby

Finally you watched Sehra Mein Safar.. I so liked that show.. I love Zarnish. And han, I was thinking in what recent show I have seen Emmad and it was this show.. God I have seen him in so many shows but have I felt this way about this man or never have I found him this attractive lmao. He looked his best in SeD and KNK !
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ASH
even I m interested to see how they will mk maaz character

Till now they demonstrated how AYNA upbringing did hv an effects on all 3 kids personality...showijg it's not only genes...so the kids r a mix of Nadia Mohsin n AYNA

That way I Eid love to how much of AYNA Imran n the upbringing of sajjal n FARAAZ will b in maaz

Also depends how the actor portrays it

Like umeru naru n hina altaf made Affaq n raania very entertaining by giving in their input

So more than the characterization I m hoping n praying the new Kid can act
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ASH - this is the most interesting part is how the makers are planning to reveal the truth in front of the characters which by the way there are several truths that need to be reveal at some point. The most await anticipation of this show is that the characters have too many secrets hence it's explained the title of the show and when are these secrets are going to be reveal

Secrets:

1) Ayna need to tell her husband the truth about Maaz and Imran

2) Moshin need to tell Ayna the truth about his role in Tabi agreeing to marry Aftaq

3) Both Moshin and Ayna will need to tell the kids at some point that Ayna isn't their birth mother

4) Faraz need to confess to Moshin that he knew about Ayna's secret

5) Maaz's true identity need to be reveal to him

6) Imran will need to be told that he had a son (will probably and more likely to find out in form of his son Maaz himself)

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Abby

Actually Aaina's expressions to Mohsin's 'beti kis ki hai' were the reason it seemed like he was talking about Nadia. Cuz that's how it was shown. She immediately turned a bit serious when he said it.. and then in the end of that scene, for the first time ever ahe felt insecure of Nadia's oic in THEIR room.. so all of it proved that he was talking about Nadia 😆.

But then I like your reasoning too on how it waa the other way around 😆

She felt insecure when Mohsin said Nadia kept their names

That time navins expressions changed n she felt the first pinch of jealousy

But when Mohsin said beti kiski she just smiled n looked at him

Coz she knew he is talking abt himself being how he is

And I m really looking forward to a future scene when he tells AYNA...in a cute romantic scene...BIWI KISKI HAIN...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL...wow well pointed
It will indeed take 50 epis I guess
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I kind of know something about Maaz secret , that was mentioned in the novel, that I don't know if I should tell or not 🤔.

I don't find it a spoiler or anything that could hurt people 😆 cuz I also hate spoilers.
But the point is that writers may have changed the plot 😛
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I kind of know something about Maaz secret , that was mentioned in the novel, that I don't know if I should tell or not🤔.

I don't find it a spoiler or anything that could hurt people 😆 cuz I also hate spoilers.
But the point is that writers may have changed the plot😛

Alright Ash now you gotta spill the beans.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I kind of know something about Maaz secret , that was mentioned in the novel, that I don't know if I should tell or not🤔.

But the point is that writers may have changed the plot😛

Ash - please do tell as I hate surprises anyway 😆 plus it will be another good way to compare the series with the novel 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
If the writers show something different then u can tell us later
But for us maaz is STILL a mystery n let it remain that way n let the story unfold as more epis air

N we get to know slowly slowly
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago