Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
But now that you guys mention them, the similarities between Aina and Raania are pretty evident, too. Glad to see some of Aina in these kids.

I'm wondering how much Maaz will take after Sajjal and/or Faraz. Sajjal was shown to have a very strong connection with Maaz (possibly too strong, as she did eventually rip him away from his own mother). Faraz's connection with Maaz was never shown as deeply; not saying it wasn't there, just not highlighted. I wonder what Faraz and Maaz's bond is like, and whether Mohsin will confront Faraz about the Maaz secret, and how Faraz will defend/protect his son if it comes down to that.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Btw, did anyone notice the way Raania "waddled" after Afaaq in Tuesday's episode to prevent him from interrupting Mohsin and Taabi? 😆 Such a little quirk, but it fit so well with everything we knew about Raania. I wonder if that was Hina's doing or if she was directed to do that. Either way, it's these little things that bring the characters to life.

I really want to clap for the writers for writing such a nok jhok wala equation with raania n Affaq

Initially I was thinking may be raania Affaq is bettebetter Jodi but some Jodi r better n more fun in a non romantic way

Like I also used to like Imran Ainee scenes in the initial epis when they were cousins.. .

Also FARAAZ AYNA bonding is also adorable

I kinda like how knk writers showed so many different types of cousin bonding

Even thru Mona as well

Ist half was fire n water

2nd half is love

Such a contrast
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And the most evident similarity between Aaina and kids is that they are all open-minded unlike their Abba Huzoor 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would imagine they would be close as Faraz does have that kind and easygoing nature. So this would make him an approachable kind of a dad. Plus although we never directly saw any Faraz and Maaz bonding scenes - there were some scenes where it's was mentioned between dialogues that Faraz is looking after Maaz or taking him out for a fresh air. We did briefly see one or two scenes with Faraz spending time with Maaz in his bedroom
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

ROFL
It didn't even come to my mind that he would be talking about himself 😆😆😆

Seriously guys

All this time u were thinking he was talking abt NADIA when he said BETI KISKI HAIN

Hai Allah

He was talking abt himself n ayna expressions after he says so and the naughtiness with which he says that dialogue makes it even more obvious
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

And the most evident similarity between Aaina and kids is that they are all open-minded unlike their Abba Huzoor 😆

It would've been so funny if one of the kids was like Mohsin, though...and the other siblings would just roll their eyes whenever he/she said something Mohsin-like. And of course, he'd be Mohsin's favorite. 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

I would imagine they would be close as Faraz does have that kind and easygoing nature. So would be make him an approachable kind of a dad. Plus although we never directly saw any Faraz and Maaz bonding scenes - there were some scenes where it's was mentioned between dialogues that Faraz is looking after Maaz or taking him out for a fresh air. We did briefly see one or two scenes with Faraz spending time with Maaz in his bedroom

All very true, good points...I mean *i* would love a dad like Faraz too! Hahahaha.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
@Abby---Are you sure? Even Mohsin isn't *that* egotistical.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

But now that you guys mention them, the similarities between Aina and Raania are pretty evident, too. Glad to see some of Aina in these kids.

I'm wondering how much Maaz will take after Sajjal and/or Faraz. Sajjal was shown to have a very strong connection with Maaz (possibly too strong, as she did eventually rip him away from his own mother). Faraz's connection with Maaz was never shown as deeply; not saying it wasn't there, just not highlighted. I wonder what Faraz and Maaz's bond is like, and whether Mohsin will confront Faraz about the Maaz secret, and how Faraz will defend/protect his son if it comes down to that.

Faraz is my only hope to deal with all this situation in a decent way. In THIS situation, MoNa would actually need their Faraz there.. at that time.. cuz we know what Faraz has been for both of them and how well he understands every bit of these two to actually make them understand the situation.

Maaz, for once, can't be called Aaina's son now all of a sudden after spending 18 years of his life with a couple called his parents. Just like the trio Tabi/Ashar/Rania can't be called Nadia's kids. So I am actually looking to how are they going to portrat or show it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
PARTIALLY off topic
I just finished watching SEHRA KA SAFAR

which had zarnish emaad and Ali Kazmi

It was a surprisingly very good show

Much much better than emaad other hum shows like ek thi misaal n janam jali

Zarnish n Ali Kazmi has no star power

If this show was made with better stars it wud hv been a bigger hit

Then I checked on the writer and it was the BESHARAM fame writer SARWAT NAZIR...she is really underrated I must say

Her recently running hum show is choti si zindagi which aka also getting a lot of popularity inspire of being low budget n small stars

Her writing is really refreshing n different

Hum tv shud invest more in her scripts the way ARY did with besharam n fireworks happened

EMAAD WAS outstanding in SEHRA mein safar...initially I thought it was a cameo but then I realised he was there for more than half of the show with loads of good scenes n looking super delicious