Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Btw, Ash made a really great post at the end of the last thread talking about how Mohsin has changed so much with regards to how he went from judging and doubting Aina about Imran and how he now considers none of it her fault--I was legit going to make a post about this exact topic!

Isn't it crazy how just five episodes ago, he was yelling at her and asking her where she went because of his own insecurities (at how he was growing feelings for her faster than he could handle, and instead of embracing them, he kept trying to put her down and disgrace her as if to push her away). I have no doubt that that "Two Mohsin" conversation actually impacted him--and we're finally starting to see the results of that conversation SUBHANALLAH--and how he now considers Aina to be blameless in the entire thing, and he has no doubts regarding her pure-hearted nature anymore.

But that is so freakin' tragic because when he finds out about Maaz, his world will shatter.

He is so in love with her that he cannot imagine she would have ever done something like eloping and having Imran's kid. And, as Abby once mentioned, this was something that should have been made aware to him before he married Aina, both ethically and religiously. I love Aina because she was a flawed character who we saw learning and developing from her mistakes, but she's been hiding something from Mohsin for nearly two decades. She is wrong here, but we all know how Mohsin tends to react, so just thinking about what will happen is giving me tachycardia haha.

Not in any drama ever have I felt so much for both sides of a couple. It will be devastating to see Mohsin's heartbreak, but just imagining how his character will take this news makes me fearful for Aina, my other precious baby who must be protected at all costs.

Uff, what jadoo these writers have!

It feels so good to see the progress in Mohsin's character and his relationship with Ayna.
Like you said it's crazy how a couple of episodes ago he was doubting her and blaming her for almost anything, and his conversation with Tabi the last episode he's talking about how Ayna was naive and innocent and had no fault in what happened.
Wow is this even the same Mohsin?! He has come so far.

It's scaring the hell out of me just thinking about his reaction when he finds out about her marriage with Imraan and Maaz being her son.
I just hope he doesn't think that Ayna has made a fool out of him all these years. But I kind of think he actually will think this way.

I also agree that Ayna was wrong in hiding this truth from Mohsin, but I guess she knows Mohsin so well and she probably knew that Mohsin would have complicated things more if he had known about her secret marriage to Imran and about Maaz. Also he would have never agreed to marry her and the children wouldn't have had the love and care they had from Ayna.
Even Faraz and Sajjal didn't think about telling him, because they all knew his reaction was not going to be good at all.
I just don't know who to feel bad for, Ayna or Mohsin. Both seem right from their own perspective, so it's so hard to hold someone responsible for what happened.
It was all destiny's fault.

Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

[/DIV]

He is so in love with her that he cannot imagine she would have ever done something like eloping and having Imran's kid. And, as Abby once mentioned, this was something that should have been made aware to him before he married Aina, both ethically and religiously. I love Aina because she was a flawed character who we saw learning and developing from her mistakes, but she's been hiding something from Mohsin for nearly two decades. She iswrong here, but we all know how Mohsin tends to react, so just thinking about what will happen is giving me tachycardia haha.

Not in any drama ever have I felt so much for both sides of a couple. It will be devastating to see Mohsin's heartbreak, but just imagining how his character will take this news makes me fearful for Aina, my other precious baby who must be protected at all costs.

Uff, what jadoo these writers have!

Fobby - you have said it! Exactly I had thought the same thing. As much as I love Ayna, still it was wrong that her past about Maaz and Imran was kept from her husband. I do understand why it's was hidden but still as her husband - he had the right to know.

Coming to Moshin- his love for Ayna is very complex, deep as well as never ending type of love...come and think of it he is quite possessive when it come to his wife before and after marriage. Sometimes it's makes him paranoid. She is his alone. He once said 'Meri Ayna' when she was sleeping in the their bedroom and no one was there. Still when he saw her sleeping - he felt the urge to claim her and reassures himself that's she is his and that no one would dare take her away from him. There was also a time where in the middle of night - he went Tabi's room just to see his wife again. He was surprised about the hold she had on him without even trying. He flipped when she asked him for a divorce in heated moment of anger - felt insecured so indirectly told her he won't otherwise she would leave him and go back to Imran. Moshin's love for Ayna is his strength and weakness. He was overwhelmed about his feelings when it's come to his wife. So sometimes couldn't control his actions and tongue (again referring to the pre-leap). He didn't even like to share Ayna with anyone - he was annoyed with Ayna in the pre-leap when she was occupied with the kids and couldn't give her undivided time to him. It's wasn't exactly clear whether he was angry with the kids or Ayna or their circumstances. Whether he realise that or not - Ayna is his world.

Now we can understand the depth of Moshin's love for Ayna - when he find out about her secret. He will be disappointed that Ayna once married a man who isn't him...even though they didn't have kids together - it's will certainly break his heart and every bone in his body knowing that she had a child who isn't his. Deep down Moshin held Ayna up as a pedestal. She is perfect to him and faultless. He is proud of his wife and love the life they have created together. She is his home - the foundation of his home and family. And because he loves her more than anything - it's will tear him apart knowing she gave herself to another man and that there is a possibility that she may even loved Imran. For Moshin Ayna is his - he can't imagine her being with anyone else other than him. Again after knowing Ayna's secret and because of his love for Ayna - he will most certainly feel the agony, resentment and disappointment because deep down he want to be his wife's first and last love. He will not and refuse to believe that Imran got the chance to experience Ayna's love and care. As I said Moshin is very possessive when it come to Ayna. For him - she is his and want to be his wife's only love. Perhaps this is why during his conversation with their daughter - he blamed it all on Imran - refusing to believe his wife could have any mistakes or faults. Moshin believes Ayna is innocent in the whole ImNa story. More specifically she is his innocent.

So it will indeed be very heartbreaking and intense scenes between MoNa - the day Moshin find out about Ayna's secret and Ayna about his part on Tabi marrying his nephew. It's will be heartbreaking for the viewers to watch MoNa's pain and shock...
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar,
can't no one find out Maaz is Aina's son and MoNa can happily retire to some place in Muree and live in color-coordinated outfits 😆

Alas,
Maaz's truth will come out and I guess that is the ultimate climax of the show because we literally can't predict the story after that.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Just out of curiosity- what did you guys think about Ayna's feelings toward Imran in the pre-leap? Was it love or just a silly teenager crush type of thing? For me - Ayna didn't love Imran but did have a crush on him. I think she believes she did love him but actually it's was more of a crush and lust rather than love. But would like to hear others' viewpoints if possible
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abby, I watched SEDBN for you 😆
although I didn't know a lot of what was happening
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Tabs I loved MoNa red matching outfits during the breakfast scene! 😳
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Abby, I watched SEDBN for you 😆

although I didn't know a lot of what was happening

😆 😆 me too! watched Saya e dewar for our Abby here! 😆 😆 things we do for her as a family... 😆 😆 I didn't really like the last ep but it's over now that what matters anyway 😆 think it would help if there was a remorse from Mansur for Shehla 😆 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saw SEDBN last episode being sad, tragic, boring and dragged too. But it had a closure.. which was good. They could have stretched that lesser.

No EmNa :(
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Agreed ash - the problem with Saya e dewar was that they have dragged the show on for too long
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Yaar,

can't no one find out Maaz is Aina's son and MoNa can happily retire to some place in Muree and live in color-coordinated outfits 😆

Alas,
Maaz's truth will come out and I guess that is the ultimate climax of the show because we literally can't predict the story after that.

Yehi toh mystery hai 😆 agar yeh gutthi bhi suljha denge toh drama kese chalega .. 😆