Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

O teri 😲. We posted the same thing.

'Great minds think alike' 😎

Ash I've noticed we often post similar things to each other 😳👏😉 You ma bro, Ash.😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ishq dua...many actresses today hv both looks n talent
But zeba is very classy elegant n sophiscated at the same time which is hard to find these days

Oh we hv the same DILLAGI craze...hahaha...also his CHEMISTRY with mehwish was scorching

I like both clean shaven n light stubble according to role req

Agree Bashar Momin shud not hv shaved

But Humayun shaved look in dillagi was killer

I like light stubble but not jungle beard

Emaad also looks way hotter n sexier with light beard

Same goes for zahid n Imran abbas

But I prefer FAWAD Sami n mikaal n ahsan clean shaved the most
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hope you like it! That's one of the only shows of Mahira's that I could understand where her hype came from. She had an incredible range of emotions in that show.

I also never understood the whole hype about Mahira. I mean I can't seem to find anything special about her looks or her acting skills that makes her stand out from all the other actresses. Having said that, I finally though found myself appreciating her acting skills in shows like Bin roye and hopefully shehr e zaat, because watching the ost which is so beautiful btw and the first episode, I noticed that she's actually done a good work here.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Back to on-topic stuff...Hina has been filming KnK for the past three days it seems. Navin was filming (Be)Intehaa yesterday but today who knows what she's up to *pondering emoji*.

Navin is really smart, though. For all we know, she could be hiding when she films KnK to keep us guessing about her character's possible death. I wouldn't put it past her...
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ishq dua day and FOBBY
I like the songs too

Tere bina...balle balle..o yaar

Beautiful picturization
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Btw, did anyone notice the way Raania "waddled" after Afaaq in Tuesday's episode to prevent him from interrupting Mohsin and Taabi? 😆 Such a little quirk, but it fit so well with everything we knew about Raania. I wonder if that was Hina's doing or if she was directed to do that. Either way, it's these little things that bring the characters to life.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Also, seriously hoping Mohsin and Raania get more scenes together. She reminds me so much of Nadia, and watching the two of them on screen would remind me of the adorable relationship Mohsin and Nadia shared.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Abby, as Ash said, we all have different opinions. No need to put each other down for different opinions. I tried to briefly explain why I don't like Sami, but I certainly don't hold it against you (or anyone) if they like him, just as I'd hope you'd do the same for why I like Adnan Malik.

I agree

Peace

And we hv one more thing in common

Even I m a HUGE OSMAYA fan but in ded my favs were HAREEM n Ali rahman khan pairing...i LOVED LOVED LOVED Shoaib arjumand few scenes...i soo wish they shot a few more mins of their marital bliss scenes for us...sighsss...i cried like crazy when Shoaib died...even more than how mikaal cried in the scene

Coming to SANAM...it was indeed just NOT GOOD but I like the first 10 epis a lot

Sarah n Farhan just ruined it

Hope u watched rhe last epi

It was EPIC
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@ishq dua...many actresses today hv both looks n talent

But zeba is very classy elegant n sophiscated at the same time which is hard to find these days

Oh we hv the same DILLAGI craze...hahaha...also his CHEMISTRY with mehwish was scorching

I like both clean shaven n light stubble according to role req

Agree Bashar Momin shud not hv shaved

But Humayun shaved look in dillagi was killer

I like light stubble but not jungle beard

Emaad also looks way hotter n sexier with light beard

Same goes for zahid n Imran abbas

But I prefer FAWAD Sami n mikaal n ahsan clean shaved the most

I wouldn't say many, but yeah there are some actresses that have both looks and talent. Totally agree Zeba is on a whole new level of elegance and class.

Dillagi is LOVE. I really wish we can have more shows like it. This show is just something else and it will always be special for me.

Emaad definitely looks jaw dropping and sexy with a beard.
same goes for Zahid and Imran Abbas as well.
I would have to disagree wiht Fawad and Mikaal. I find them both hotter with a light beard as well.
Since I'm not a fan of Sami or Ahsan I'm not going to comment on them.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Also, seriously hoping Mohsin and Raania get more scenes together. She reminds me so much of Nadia, and watching the two of them on screen would remind me of the adorable relationship Mohsin and Nadia shared.

I think raania is a mix of Mohsin n Nadia

Raania mks sure she gets what she wants n also gets angry like Mohsin

Remember when Mohsin brought the twins home n AYNA goes to rania n says kitne cute mashallah n Mohsin says BETI KISKI HAIN...seeing raania all bindaas n fearless n making sure she gets what she wants mks her more like Mohsin than nadia

But unlike Mohsin she isn't egoistic or narrow minded