Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@ISHQ DUA

I FINALLY watched bin roye ...yayyy...i told u it's good and much better than the mixed reviews which the film version
And the show as a whole is much better than Sadqay

And mahiras performance is indeed good there

I m glad u hv started shehr e zaat

It's good as well but unlike what FOBBY said above though hum tv tries to promote the mahira shows as Mahira only but they fall flat in the face if the heroes r not good

Mohib Moon and mikaal was very very good in their respective roles in shehr e zaat

Wish what wud hv happened if it was khelu in mikaal or mohib role...

Wait we know what wud hv happened...a SUPER flop like Sadqay

LMAO

And bin roye also Humayun n armeena n even junaid was very good

And I can't believe they made KHELU do a cameo in bin route to revive the so called Sadqay feels

But those were the most unwatchable scenes of the show ...god ...

Yes I watched bin roye in two days and really loved it!
Mahira did an awesome job in her portrayal of Saba and Humayun was really good as Irtiza.
I loved the chemistry these two shared together.
Even Armeena wasn't too bad, her acting was actually better here then most of her shows.
At some points the show looked too filmy, but I think it was still enjoyable to watch.
I didn't know Zeba Bakhtiar was in this show. I just love her so much since Henna days. This woman is so gorgeous and talented! She hasn't changed. IMO she looked like a sister to Mahira and Armeena than a mother lol

I started watching shehr e zaat yesterday and I've only seen one episode, but since the first episode I had the impression that Mahira has done a decent job in this one.
I love Mikaal so that's the second reason why I want to watch the show, I"m excited for his entry. I haven't seen anything for Mohib Mirza, this is the first time I'm seeing him, but I'm liking him as Hamza and his scenes with Saba in the first episode were actually good.

Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Saba Qamar can also pull a show having a good script on her own i.e. Digest Writer. Who else was prominent there as male lead ? No one. So yeah an actor with that Xfactor has this ability to pull a show on its own and I am glad Naveen has entered into this category.. too.

Digest writer was the show that made me become a fan of Saba Qamar. She was too bloody good in Digest writer and I really liked that show so much, but then I stopped watching it when she got married to her jerk cousin. 🀒 I don't like Gohar Rasheed and he got on my nervous as shaukat especially when she got married to him.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ishq dua...thank goodness u watched bin roye route and omggg zeba bakhtiyar is a diva
She can give all present actresses a run for the money
So graceful beautiful...wow

I remember I didn't used to like Humayun before and when the bin roye trailer released 2 year ago I bashed Humayun so much saying why him ...why not a young hero

But then I watched DILLAGI last yr n my world turned upside down
I watched almost all Humayun shows available online n became a HUGE fan of him
I wish he didn't hv so much beard in bin roye but his acting is soo natural...also his dialogue delivery is also very good

He was amazing an irtiza

Bin roye is the show for which now I hv dared to watch rasm e duniya with armeena Sami bilaal

The way I cudnt continue watching mushrik for SADIA Khan I thought armeena will shoo me away from rasm as well

But she was surprisingly good in bin roye n also doing a good work in rasm...Alhamdulillah...i love her CHEMISTRY with BILAL ABBAS in rasm e duniya...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lmaao Abby.. why are you justifying Sami as an actor ? You don't need to yar πŸ˜†.

Some people don't like the same people as we do cuz it depends on their choice. As for Fobby, Sami doesn't click to her the way Adnan aka Khelu doesn't click you. It is the same for everyone else.. that doesn't mean any of them is a good or a bad actor. Actors are justified by opinions, just like movies and shows.

Sami I have actually liked in Pia Mann Bhaye and you know my craze for that show Abby.. we were together there. That show has special place in my heart as well.. and it was not ONLY because of Sami but the whole cast was amazing. I even liked Ushna there 😳 ( she actually was good in that role lol ) and Sami Rabab were extraordinary as a couple.

The way we both would get excited by PMB or ManSha, we can expect others to do the same na cuz they weren't there with us πŸ˜†.

So chill maro.. People will eventually like the show and Sami too if it's worth it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

Digest writer was the show that made me become a fan of Saba Qamar. She was too bloody good in Digest writer and I really liked that show so much, but then I stopped watching it when she got married to her jerk cousin. 🀒 I don't like Gohar Rasheed and he got on my nervous as shaukat especially when she got married to him.

Not only u the show received a HUGE set back when agha Ali cameo ended and it was just gohar n gohar
N then agha came bk in the last few epis n trps again sky rocketed

I hated gohar in digest
The mid 10 epis r so repelling just for hum
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ASH...true ...why am I even justifying to some1 who doesn't like Sami but likes KHELU ...lmao...sadqay tumhare fobby

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

What a coincidence I just started watching Shehr e zaat yesterday. Just finished one episode so far and I actually liked it. I have no idea about the plot of the show, I just wanted to give it a try because I heard many people praising it.
I'm not a fan of Mahira Khan I guess that's why I never wanted to watch it, but I finished watching Bin Roye yesterday and I've actually thought that Mahira's performance was pretty good. Since I've seen her in humsafar (which btw was such a boring show for me that I stopped watching it midway) I didn't like her there. I've also seen her in Sadqay tumhare and I didn't like her there either nor the male lead so stopped watching it as well. After bin roye I've started to grow a liking for her as an actress and looking at the first episode of Shehr e zaat, I think I going to like her in that one too.

I hope you like it! That's one of the only shows of Mahira's that I could understand where her hype came from. She had an incredible range of emotions in that show.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ASH...true ...why am I even justifying to some1 who doesn't like Sami but likes KHELU ...lmao...sadqay tumhare fobby

Abby, as Ash said, we all have different opinions. No need to put each other down for different opinions. I tried to briefly explain why I don't like Sami, but I certainly don't hold it against you (or anyone) if they like him, just as I'd hope you'd do the same for why I like Adnan Malik.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

@ishq dua...thank goodness u watched bin roye route and omggg zeba bakhtiyar is a diva

She can give all present actresses a run for the money
So graceful beautiful...wow

I remember I didn't used to like Humayun before and when the bin roye trailer released 2 year ago I bashed Humayun so much saying why him ...why not a young hero

But then I watched DILLAGI last yr n my world turned upside down
I watched almost all Humayun shows available online n became a HUGE fan of him
I wish he didn't hv so much beard in bin roye but his acting is soo natural...also his dialogue delivery is also very good

He was amazing an irtiza

Bin roye is the show for which now I hv dared to watch rasm e duniya with armeena Sami bilaal

The way I cudnt continue watching mushrik for SADIA Khan I thought armeena will shoo me away from rasm as well

But she was surprisingly good in bin roye n also doing a good work in rasm...Alhamdulillah...i love her CHEMISTRY with BILAL ABBAS in rasm e duniya...

Yes Zeba is just something else! She's a complete package.
Looks and talent, something that many actresses don't have these days. They either have the looks but can't act or they can act, but don't have the looks lol

I also wasn't a fan of Humayun until I watched Dillagi and omg I fell in LOVE with him as Mohib.
This man is an amazing actor seriously. He's so talented MashAllah.
That's why I wanted to watch him in Bin roye as well.
I think I might be one of the few people who loved his look in BR more than his look in Dillagi.
I don't like the clean shaved look on himπŸ˜† He looks so much hotter with a stubble or a light beard.
Maybe it's because I usually don't like clean shaved men and because I feel most of them don't look manly without some facial hair. lol
Like Faisal Q in BM. OMG I can't explain how angry I was when shaved his beard off during the last episode. πŸ˜†

Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Not only u the show received a HUGE set back when agha Ali cameo ended and it was just gohar n gohar
N then agha came bk in the last few epis n trps again sky rocketed

I hated gohar in digest
The mid 10 epis r so repelling just for hum

I was looking forward to see her end up with Agha Ali because I really liked his character here. It was the first time I was seeing Agha Ali portray a nice character other then his usual negative or bad boy characters.
I haven't watched anything for Gohar. Digest writer was the first time where I saw him and last time lol I just don't think I can like him everπŸ˜†