Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Saba Qamar can also pull a show having a good script on her own i.e. Digest Writer. Who else was prominent there as male lead ? No one. So yeah an actor with that Xfactor has this ability to pull a show on its own and I am glad Naveen has entered into this category.. too.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby

Mohib Moon kon hai ? 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

@RD or anyone who remembers, can you quote the necklace gifs here too

I can't find it 😒

I don't even remember now on what page of 1st AT those gifs were posted 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Abby

Mohib Moon kon hai ? 🤣

Mohib autocorrect
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Autocorrect off kardo.. uska koi faida nahi 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Saba Qamar can also pull a show having a good script on her own i.e. Digest Writer. Who else was prominent there as male lead ? No one. So yeah an actor with that Xfactor has this ability to pull a show on its own and I am glad Naveen has entered into this category.. too.

Perfect example! In bunty I love you she had like three potential love interests (including Abid ali) but that show was alll her. And even Navin and Emmad and Ahsan Khan carried their own storylines in the last episodes of SEDBN. It's very possible for an actor to do this.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ASH...absence of male lead is a different issue
But digest writer did have agha Ali in the initial few epis n it got HUGE response from the audience
And it wud hv been a bigger hit if some1 else played the jackass cousin other than gohar

I liked gohar more as mikhail in Mann mayal n in Goya

But he pulled down digest writer rank a lot

But when there is a prominent male lead then we hv to give credit...even though we don't like the hero

Like in dastaan only sanam BALOCH is spoken about but FAWAD was also brilliant which no one ever game him credit for ...Hassan bano made DASTAAN...NOT just bano ...even ahsan Khan was brilliant there in the initial few epis as the opposing congressi in dastaan
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby

I am just talking about the role and the screen presence hence the impact of an actor on the show. The shows like Shehr e Zaat and Digest Writer were more women-oriented than a romantic story. When I think of DW, only Saba comes into my mind, no one else.

But, for a romantic plot, it IS necessary for the leads to look good as a couple and have chemistry.. only one person can't build it.. the two should have that connection.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@FOBBY...lol how is SAYE E DEEWAR an example
Naveen ahsan emaad TOGETHER carried that show

And bunty I luv u was super flop as hum tv cudnt cast one proper male lead to attract the audience

It was a super flop given Saba looked her career best in that show and it was a khalil ur qamar show

And given the Sami shows u watched i can see from where u r coming from ...
All those shows he played a bechara pyaar ka maara roles

I guess it's unfortunate u didn't see his different works

I myself agree last 2.5 years was the worst phase of his career
..geo gave me lame to lamer to lamest shows back to back...and I m thankful FINALLY he realized it's time to break free n the results r inevitable...he is on a roll in 2017

His last best show was piya Mann bhaye...PMB kinda reminds me of knk now that I think ant it

It was also a mediocre budget show with mediocre cast...rabab wasn't popular that time...
But the show was so different that people started adding m adding n just like knk we ended up having a HUGE family
It used to get very high trps for geo surprising every1

People were stunned by samis acting which was grey
Just like emaad n ahsan n zahid had a break thru by mallik mansoor...udaari n alvida

pMb was such a break thru for SAMI

People for crazy for SAMI Rabab CHEMISTRY n then they did like a gazziliion shows together last 2 yrs but unfortunately not even 1 of them came close to PMB

He was very good in MAYENI as well which had fahad n samiya mumtaz

Also in MAIN CHAAND Si...which had Saba n fahad...this show was much better than jo chaley woh jaan se gujar gaye which had nauman saba sami...the one u watched lol

Then there was another show called SIRAT UL MUSTAQIM...it had kiran hum with Sami n his role was grey here as well n he was WOW

I agree he isn't lucky to hv got diversified roles for being stuck with the same production house for so long but whenever he got chance he delivered

The same a n b productions gave him some of his best n worst roles
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Bunty I love You toh I used to watch just for Saba.. God this lady has something extra..nobody can beat it. My father mostly says she will be the next Bushra Ansari.