_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
^ My literal reaction when I first found out
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
man like why Sami Khan? how many shows is he doing

I don't even know if I want to watch it. I want to give it a try for Navin, but I honestly don't like Sami at all.

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

May give this one a try. I trust your opinion J. And I'm always up for a nice OST.

Thanks, yes give it a shot. The lady playing Anjum's mom is so droll. She says the whackiest things with a poker face. She reminds me of the guy in Tanhaiyaan and Bakra Kishton Main. Awesome!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
For me, sami is the ultimate "servant hero".
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Can't remember the last time I was so bummed about the casting of a show.

I'm giving myself consolation that Navin probably signed the show before KnK became huge and thus maybe she thought she wouldn't get better scripts but after KnK I'm sure her options will multiply inshallah.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
While I have no problems with Abby liking Sami and Naveen pairing or anyone else who is planning to watch that show. But I won't be watching the show anyway so it's doesn't really make any difference to me now. Actually I lost interest as soon as I heard about Sami. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Guys let move on from this whole Sami thing - who's excited for Monday episode? Anyone expecting to see anything in particular? πŸ˜†

Judging the precap where Tabi move her hand away preventing someone to put the ring on her finger - I think it's probably just a second of a doubt on her part or recalling in her head about what her father said about Ayna and reminding herself that she is doing this for her Aani. Then she will go ahead and allow the person to put the ring on her finger.

Really excited for MoNa scene - wondering what kind of scenes can we expect on Monday? 😳 there maybe a sweet one too - Moshin giving Ayna a gift - really hoping he is giving her gift out of love and happiness. Two days left for Monday ep - can't wait!

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Mohsin better give Aina a beautiful necklace and put it on her just like he did in episode 24!

Episode 24: MoNa get married; Mohsin puts necklace on Aina.

Episode 34: MoNa start the process of one of their kids getting married; Mohsin gives Aina a necklace in appreciation.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I definitely think it's possible for one person to carry a show. For example, in shehr e zaat, mahira was with Mikaal and Mohib, and those two are perfectly adequate actors, but she carried that show. It was all her.

Again like I said chemistry is subjective. In my opinion sami can't bring it to match any of his female actresses. Hopefully he's gotten better in the years it's been since I watched him.

What a coincidence I just started watching Shehr e zaat yesterday. Just finished one episode so far and I actually liked it. I have no idea about the plot of the show, I just wanted to give it a try because I heard many people praising it.
I'm not a fan of Mahira Khan I guess that's why I never wanted to watch it, but I finished watching Bin Roye yesterday and I've actually thought that Mahira's performance was pretty good. Since I've seen her in humsafar (which btw was such a boring show for me that I stopped watching it midway) I didn't like her there. I've also seen her in Sadqay tumhare and I didn't like her there either nor the male lead so stopped watching it as well. After bin roye I've started to grow a liking for her as an actress and looking at the first episode of Shehr e zaat, I think I going to like her in that one too.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay, the most important question ( JK) πŸ˜†is whether Mohsin will give Aina the gift before or after the "engagement ceremony " where Tabi moves her hand away,
if after, that means, engagement happened.

otherwise, Ayna would get get an angry mohsin and angry mohsin giving a gift doesn't make sense
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mohsin better give Aina a beautiful necklace and put it on her just like he did in episode 24!

Episode 24: MoNa get married; Mohsin puts necklace on Aina.

Episode 34: MoNa start the process of one of their kids getting married; Mohsin gives Aina a necklace in appreciation.

YES! That would be a great idea - could be an indication of tradition there which MoNa may carry through their married years. And as a celebration for 10th espiode there even though the characters aren't aware of that! The audience are! πŸ˜†

What about earrings? So he could put them on for her 😳 However if it is a necklace we will be analysing and comparing every level of detail this scene and the previous necklace scene. But think we will do the same for the earrings too anyway.

Or maybe he has selected a wedding outfit for her to wear on Tabi's wedding 😳 we can check out his knowledge on women's clothes fashion!
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†