Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JNam

I can envision both scenarios-where one person makes me tune into the show, or when two people together compel me to keep viewing.

Exactly jnam! Both are possible.

Btw J, we need to start working on that Sabrina script asap given the events of today.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

I know this is off topic, but wanted to recommend the soundtrack of Faltu ladki, a show with a lot of skilled, veteran performers and some promising new ones. The ost is amazing. And the first three episodes that i watched were nice, even funny on occasion, not at all glum as I would have imagined. Not sure about subsequent episodes though.

May give this one a try. I trust your opinion J. And I'm always up for a nice OST.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Charm, thanks πŸ˜† positive thinking goes a long way but in our case, the more negative we think and when it doesn't happen, we jump with joy 🀣 Like we thought the slap will happen and we got happy MoNa scenes. In fact, maybe we should assume she dies, so when she doesn't we get happy. but if she does, it'll be heart breaking...

@Fobby, Chahat, Jnam

Not to sound like a broken record πŸ˜† but I'm going to give Beintehaa a go, ONLY for Navin, she deserves the support after her back to back hit performances in KNK and SEDBN...

HOWEVER, (and Abby don't throw chappals at me) I don't have many expectations from Sami, he may be a good actor going through a rough phase and choices of dramas, but he hasn't impressed me.

Plus Navin tends to bring out the best in her co-actors, as we discussed, and seeing her choice of work, Navin is very selective, She's done less than 10 dramas, so obviously she picked the script thoughtfully,

(Or she could've picked the script to pay bills or as it was avg and evened out the risky KNK and in case SEDBN didn't do well) But let's not think about that πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@ Fobby, I think you'd like Faltu Larki, I hv only watched the first 5 episodes, but it is quite honest, and takes a spin with the characters.
If you want to watch a show with characters as annoying and stereotypical and fun as they can be, check it out.

warning tho: it isn't KNK
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Tabs you said it perfectly. Will definitely watch for Navin because I love her but will just keep my expectations low in any and every sami scene.

Navin said on her Instagram when she first started filming this new drama "pretty excited about this one". There must be a unique story here. Will just have to block out the male lead.

_Tabs_ thumbnail
@ Abby, SANAM had so many actors that I loved like Osmaya, Hareem, Emaad, Hina Bayat, etc. but for the good of the world, I couldn't get past episode 4-5.
I was so disappointed.
Even Maan Mayal, I watched till Manu came to live with Hamza after her Talaq, in the hopes of it improving and then I couldn't take it anymore..

@Fobby, Have you watched Mera naam Yousuf hai?

It is one of my absolute favorites ever, I didn't like Humsafar that much so I'd rank it above humsafar but right besides ZGH and KNK ...

please please watch it, You'll love it!
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

@ Fobby, I think you'd like Faltu Larki, I hv only watched the first 5 episodes, but it is quite honest, and takes a spin with the characters.

If you want to watch a show with characters as annoying and stereotypical and fun as they can be, check it out.

warning tho: it isn't KNK

Ooh then I may start watching it as early as this weekend.

lol nothing can bet KnK for me these days, which is why I'd rather have EmNa wait and sign a different script that's in the same high caliber as KnK then jump into a drama that isn't worthy of them. Hopefully they'll sign one by the end of this year, but if not at least we got KnK and like 2.5 good, positive scenes from SEDBN haha
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Tabs I LOVED MNYH!!! One of my faves! The ending--ahhh what a surprise!
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Tabs I LOVED MNYH!!! One of my faves! The ending--ahhh what a surprise!

❀️People always forget about it when listing their fav shows, ( me included) But it was SO GOOD. I kinda saw the ending coming but until the last scenes I was like oh no, I got it wrong, he will marry Madiha! and then she fainted and i was like?! Superb! For me it's just as good as ZGH
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

GUYS,

Navin's show Beintehaa, that we were all hoping she'd declare Emaad as her co-star.

it's Sami.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4808758

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Word Count: 1