Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Gooos unexpected

Jaisa unka mijaaz his everyone will expect him to divorce her on the spot but his reaction will show the growth of his character MoNa relationship

Don't get me wrong I would LOVE that, but depending on if the reveal happens close to the end of the drama, I think it's unlikely lol. This is a drama and it needs to live up to to its genre name.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Don't get me wrong I would LOVE that, but depending on if the reveal happens close to the end of the drama, I think it's unlikely lol. This is a drama and it needs to live up to to its genre name.

Yes there should be drama so I had asked if it could go A 1000 kisses way only no divorce but separation Mohsin still hasn't learned even after losing Nadia shayad Ayna ko sometime ke liye kho de to...
How about Ayna will be leaving with FaSa and Maaz to go to the U.S. Airport proposal I love airport proposals Ab ye kuch zyaada ho jaayega
Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CharmGal

IMAO you have made a jodi name for them already! Errm Abby aren't you being quite hasty here...now I don't want to disappoint you but what if they don't have any chemistry? πŸ€” because if that is the case then they don't need a jodi name lol.

Now am saying this with an affectionate tone as a friend to friend here - Abby you find chemistry everywhere πŸ˜† e.g. Mansur and Shiza even though they didn't have any πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

When I say CHEMISTRY it doesn't hv to be to die for CHEMISTRY the way EMNA has ...if we compare EMNA with every other Jodi then those Jodis will always fall short

Some here also like navin with Asad Zaman Khan but I didn't find any CHEMISTRY with AYNA Imran whereas they were supposed to b very much in love but navin n Asad just didn't click

I liked Mohsin n Nadia as characters but emaad had no CHEMISTRY with the actress playing nadia

Apart from ghana Tahir aka shiza hv seen emaad wiith Rabab sajjal n zarnish n Maya Ali n sana Javed n Sarah Khan n amna illyas as well

Amongst all of them he looked the best with Sarah Khan in dil.nahin MANTA even though the show was just meh
Then sana Javed in their little track in ranjish hi sahi

And then MANSOOR Shiza...aka ghana

Ghana was with Asad as well in ap ke liye

But mansoor Shiza was SEXY

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Chemistry is subjective and like you said, abby, it doesn't have to be fireworks or even romantic. When I said ImNa had chemistry I meant the two actors looked believable in their roles opposite each other. They had a certain rapport with one another. Same with FaNa, even though that's not romantic, the two actors have chemistry.

Hell, Emmad had chemistry with Abid Ali in their ONE scene together. It just means people play off each other well.

Take James Franco and Rachel mcadams in the movie Red Eye. The movie is literally those two sitting on a plane together for two hours, and it's not meant to be romantic in any way, but the two actors have a sizzling chemistry in this non romance role.

I have seen a ton of Sami khan dramas...tere pehlu mein, kaala jadu, do qadam door thay, bashar momin, mere harjaye, mein guneghaar nahin...that one with Saba Qamar and Noman IMAX whose name is too long for me to remember...those are just the few I remember watching. I can't comment on his chemistry because to have chemistry required a certain level of acting skills which I don't see from him. His lead females carry all those dramas and that's why I'm disappointed. Then again as others have said Navin brings out the best in her leads and this one will be no different. As usual for Sami, the female lead will carry the drama.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for offering a clarity on your meaning of chemistry Abby - I see you meant that chemistry can varies between levels. And yes that is true so it is understood now at least from my part. And glad to realise that you are still a diehard EmNa fan like us but just handling the situation in a mature way πŸ˜† πŸ˜† which is appreciated and of course for you having Sami as a ML in Naveen's new show certainly helped too! πŸ˜†and I have no problems at all with this. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Oh I forgot HAREEM
I loved loved loved EMAAD HAREEM in SANAM

I so wish their track was developed instead of bringing in more uninteresting tracks in SANAM

Emaad HAREEM are tall broad n sexy

I loved SHEHROZE AYLA scenes

Wish they had more screen space
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@FOBBY...i don't think any 1 actor...be it male or female can carry a show ...its always the Jodi which clicks with the audience and for that both the actor and actress has to b of high calibre
Navin can only being the best in her hero if the hero has that "best" quality

N the same goes from the heroes perspective as well

I don't think we or the whole knk fandom outside this forum wud hv been half as interested in knk if it was a mediocre hero with navin as Mohsin or a mediocre heroine with emaad as AYNA...the chances of which wud hv been more since its a low budget show

But thankfully since both EMNA r under M.D. productions...we got lucky

If Mohsin is AMAZING...its coz EMAAD is that good not coz navin is bringing the best out of him

Yes co stars complement each other n that's when audience go CRAZY

But if credit is given for carrying the show on their shoulders it's always BOTH THE LEADS.credit...one lead can't make the other act good...n when the lead Jodi clicks n storyline is decent fireworks happen

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@FOBBY...i don't think any 1 actor...be it male or female can carry a show ...its always the Jodi which clicks with the audience and for that both the actor and actress has to b of high calibre

Navin can only being the best in her hero if the hero has that "best" quality

N the same goes from the heroes perspective as well

I don't think we or the whole knk fandom outside this forum wud hv been half as interested in knk if it was a mediocre hero with navin as Mohsin or a mediocre heroine with emaad as AYNA...the chances of which wud hv been more since its a low budget show

But thankfully since both EMNA r under M.D. productions...we got lucky

If Mohsin is AMAZING...its coz EMAAD is that good not coz navin is bringing the best out of him

Yes co stars complement each other n that's when audience go CRAZY

But if credit is given for carrying the show on their shoulders it's always BOTH THE LEADS.credit...one lead can't make the other act good...n when the lead Jodi clicks n storyline is decent fireworks happen

I definitely think it's possible for one person to carry a show. For example, in shehr e zaat, mahira was with Mikaal and Mohib, and those two are perfectly adequate actors, but she carried that show. It was all her.

Again like I said chemistry is subjective. In my opinion sami can't bring it to match any of his female actresses. Hopefully he's gotten better in the years it's been since I watched him.
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I definitely think it's possible for one person to carry a show. For example, in shehr e zaat, mahira was with Mikaal and Mohib, and those two are perfectly adequate actors, but she carried that show. It was all her.

Again like I said chemistry is subjective. In my opinion sami can't bring it to match any of his female actresses. Hopefully he's gotten better in the years it's been since I watched him.

I can envision both scenarios-where one person makes me tune into the show, or when two people together compel me to keep viewing.
JNam thumbnail
I know this is off topic, but wanted to recommend the soundtrack of Faltu ladki, a show with a lot of skilled, veteran performers and some promising new ones. The ost is amazing. And the first three episodes that i watched were nice, even funny on occasion, not at all glum as I would have imagined. Not sure about subsequent episodes though.