-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Lmaaao you guys I just read the convo on 14th Feb MoNa romance by Mohsin 🤣
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Yeah but unfortunately the show was filmed in a particular schedule, and the popularity took off at a particular point, where the fillers being here made sense.

And we're still 13 episodes from the end...that's like half a drama for most Pakistani shows. If this was episode 47 and not 37 I'd be super worried, but I think we're far enough from the end at this point to afford a few of these. Again, Pakistani dramas tend to drag the ending only to have a rushed summary in the last episode. This is pretty normal; we just have high standards for this show LOL

Yeah you are right. We have such high expectations from KNK. I guess I just expected better from this show where in every episode something was happening and the story would move forward in some way. My biggest gripe with Pakistani shows is the rushed ending and I did not want the same quick closing for KNK.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Abby. You see I am watching many shows from Mon-Thurs. so I have to pick the best to start watching. That's why I come here first to see if the episode is a must watch or not.
Also we have bad network here. sometimes I am not able to watch the episodes, but can view threads. so I come here to read the discussion until the network gets better.
In fact ppl here give beautiful reviews and notice the slightest details, which I always miss. many times I come here feeling bad that the episode I watched was bad, but after reading the reviews I start understand and appreciate it.
So thank you very much everybody here. I'll keep watching the episodes , and reading the discussions, but I hope writers give us more of MoNa. I miss them a lot. now they look like a 100 yrs age couple, I want to see them discussing their own matters, not just their children's.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awida bechari darr gayi Abby se 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: awida

@Abby. You see I am watching many shows from Mon-Thurs. so I have to pick the best to start watching. That's why I come here first to see if the episode is a must watch or not.

Also we have bad network here. sometimes I am not able to watch the episodes, but can view threads. so I come here to read the discussion until the network gets better.
In fact ppl here give beautiful reviews and notice the slightest details, which I always miss. many times I come here feeling bad that the episode I watched was bad, but after reading the reviews I start understand and appreciate it.
So thank you very much everybody here. I'll keep watching the episodes , and reading the discussions, but I hope writers give us more of MoNa. I miss them a lot. now they look like a 100 yrs age couple, I want to see them discussing their own matters, not just their children's.

Point I agree on

This thread has the BEST WRITERS

LIKE LITERALLY THE BESTEST WRITERS

Point I disagree on

MONA looks the CLASSIEST among ALL the post leap couples make up n get up I hv seen this far in pak shows till now...

100 yrs...no way...100 yrs ho meri jooti

EMNA look so ELEGANT as parents...this post leap look is so much better n soothing to the eyes than the post leap saye e deewar look of shehla n mallik mansoor

I love post leap Mohsin an ayna wardrobe...their body language...the specs.. ..just perfect

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Awida bechari darr gayi Abby se 🤣

😆 where did you get this idea from?😕 I just respect her. I know we have different tastes. but I enjoy reading everyones opinions.😃
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to write a MoNa fic...I just need a prompt..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Link to the new DT https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4814686

Once this one is complete we can move to number 4.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@awida...plz post the pic which shazia posted on Insta
It's a beautiful pic

I love sajjal look post leap

And looks like emaad n faraaz bhai r good friends off screen
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@awida...plz post the pic which shazia posted on Insta

It's a beautiful pic

I love sajjal look post leap

And looks like emaad n faraaz bhai r good friends off screen

I wish we got a Navin and mirza zain BTS pic. Would please the inner FaNa in me :)