Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awida---yesterday's episode was better LMAO
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I love it how Mohsin shows the importance AYNA has for him
Be it defending AYNA in front of his sister or be it the lawn scene where he asked if she is okay n then looked on at her

Also while talking to kids...he keeps looking at her to see if she is also supporting or not n if she doesn't then he also gets affected

Such subtle moments r just so beautiful

And the way EMAAD leaves an impact with just a body language or movement of the eyes like in the dinin table today is just too good

Also I love it how AYNA tells Mohsin to talk with the boys and make them understand when needed ...thats a very good tip of intelligent parenting

Even though we say daughters r closer to dad's n moms to sons but when it comes to heart to heart convo ...mom n daughters ...son n fathers hv more comfort level

N that we hv seen twice by now ...when AYNA asks Mohsin to talk to Affaq n then today to asher and it's even beautiful to see how Mohsin agreed both times ...

This is a HUGE MONA development and beautiful understanding shown between parents

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No complains about the story or writers.. never. They are gem seriously.. already thankful to them to give us MoNa whereas they didn't even exist in the novel in first place.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fobby - We have absolutely no issues with filler episodes. They happen in every show be it HBO, AMC, CW, Pakistani, Korean, Indian, etc. Fillers are a given but they should be in the beginning or the middle of the show. KNK should be concluding all tracks and ending instead we get fillers. You see where the problem is? Getting fillers near the end of the show. The fillers are written well sure but they are stunting the pace of this show at a critical stage.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@awida...why do u decide whether to watch the epi or not based on what people say here
U first watch it and then come to discuss

We hv been watching the show for 37 epis now

And we are simultaneously watching many other dramas as well

By now u shud hv understood this show written content has a minimum standard ...even in the wood with worst reviews here

Instead of wasting time by reading reviews here u cud hv watched the epi itself instead

Whatever we post here is just opinions

U watch it itself to judge it

And the biggest proof is today itself

See u liked the epi

I liked it too

Yesterday there were more Mona scenes which u missed out

WHY

Don't come to this thread before watching the epi

They make pretty watchable decent epis look like trash

So watch urself first n then join the discussions
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Aaah Abbyy I loved those bits.. that communication level is HIGH ! I loved those little moments when they both give each other a look after every important thing/ talk. When Alia said since the day Maaz has come, kids are changing and stuff, even before Aaina's reaction, they showed Mohsin's face.. and he looked at Aaina and then Alia in a way that you shouldn't say this.. and then Aaina spoke up for Maaz and went away *in style 😎* Mohsin was mum and he defended her there that Maaz is her sister's son.

I still get this vibe people that Mohsin KNOWS it all.. he is being subtle. I know it doesn't make sense but I have this vibe from his tactics, his gestures.. aaah I so want this to happen.. cuz it's a dhoka otherwise that Aaina gave to him by not telling.. I want him to already know it.. like even before shadi.. during Sajal Aaina convo that he overheard that Maaz is her son. Oh God I feel so stressed thinking about revelation😆
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Looks like it's already time to start a new thread. I will get it up and we can move there once this one is done.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@awida...why do u decide whether to watch the epi or not based on what people say here

U first watch it and then come to discuss

We hv been watching the show for 37 epis now

And we are simultaneously watching many other dramas as well

By now u shud hv understood this show written content has a minimum standard ...even in the wood with worst reviews here

Instead of wasting time by reading reviews here u cud hv watched the epi itself instead

Whatever we post here is just opinions

U watch it itself to judge it

And the biggest proof is today itself

See u liked the epi

I liked it too

Yesterday there were more Mona scenes which u missed out

WHY

Don't come to this thread before watching the epi

They make pretty watchable decent epis look like trash

So watch urself first n then join the discussions

@bold THANK YOU ! 😳
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Umz

Yeah yeah, it's relatable. The way Ashar reacted is completely understandable. Aaina has been giving the love of both Maaz and Ashar to Ashar only between all those years. Rania and Tabi got their respective share since they were two.. but for Ashar it's unbearable since the other part of Aaina's love that she gave to Ashar is here, Ashar is getting his deserving part of love but it's half of what he used to get.

Now I am even more scared of the truth to be revealed. Before only Mohsin's reaction was a problem.. now the kids especially Ashar's reaction-to-be will be deadly. As much as I want to see the revelation part, I fear of seeing their reactions.

Yes, Asher definitely feels the difference in the amount of love he is getting. Even though Aina's love for him (or Tabi and Rania) isn't any less than before, he can only compare it to what he used to get. Asher feels that deficit and sees it going to Maaz who just showed up.

Oh man, I fear their reactions as well but at the same time it will make for good drama. I just hope that the kids are shown to be mature after their initial reactions and they finally understand why Aina is the way she is.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Fobby - We have absolutely no issues with filler episodes. They happen in every show be it HBO, AMC, CW, Pakistani, Korean, Indian, etc. Fillers are a given but they should be in the beginning or the middle of the show. KNK should be concluding all tracks and ending instead we get fillers. You see where the problem is? Getting fillers near the end of the show. The fillers are written well sure but they are stunting the pace of this show at a critical stage.

Yeah but unfortunately the show was filmed in a particular schedule, and the popularity took off at a particular point, where the fillers being here made sense.

And we're still 13 episodes from the end...that's like half a drama for most Pakistani shows. If this was episode 47 and not 37 I'd be super worried, but I think we're far enough from the end at this point to afford a few of these. Again, Pakistani dramas tend to drag the ending only to have a rushed summary in the last episode. This is pretty normal; we just have high standards for this show LOL