Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Guys, while watching the episode I got this crazy thought that what if Maaz ends up liking Tabi, since he thinks Rania is childish😆 But tht thought went away as Maaz started to take more interest in Rania

Edit: I just rememberd, Maaz is younger than Tabi so I guess that won't happen even in worst case scenario 😆

That's what I wanted to happen all along but nope instead we are forced to watch Rania/Maaz. The conflict would have been interesting at least. I am not too into the second generation romance right now as is but having Maaz liking Tabi would have been a better watch.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And that scene post Ashar's outburst, when Tabi comes to talk to her Ani, I felt bad for Aaina.. where she says
' pata nahi aur kia kia saboot dene parenge '

This line made me teary eyed. She was referring to every single time she had to prove herself.. from the beginning.. even to Mohsin.. :(

Ashar is overpossessive. I want this possessiveness drama to end by next week.. but I guess again, it is all the base to the future story.. all this is linked. You guys, I want a proper closure to everything now since you guys are taking so much time to show everyyy thing, you writers ! Agar last epi ko rush kiya na toh you don't even want to imagine what will happen to you !
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KNK thread/Fam through the week
Sun: OMG. So anxious about tomorrow

Mon: see, it wasn't so bad I knew it'll be okay/ let's see tomorrow

Tue: Okay/Good but now I am suspicious/uneasy

Wed: More Unease/ discussions. When is imraan coming back?

Thurs: What if Aina dies?

Friday: What if the show is only Kid-focused ? MoNa are being ignored

Saturday: okay, only two more days, gives confidence speeches.

repeat again

🤣🤣🤣

Fyi: I know this isn't always the case, but I was trying to be funny, hope no one's feelings got hurt
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ash - I like them showing Asher being possessive. Still better than Maaz/Rania and Tabi/Affaq. This guy never had to compete for his mother's affections and now things have changed. This at least is related to the Maaz/Aina story line and gives one of the kids something better to do than having these "forever" romances at too young a age.

I agree though, they need to tie up all loose ends which isn't happening. This show is slowly turning into a soap opera with the increasing number of episodes.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tabs 🤣 This exactly is the case. And addition
Sunday: EmNa LIKED this pic/comment so they arw doing a photoshoot together.

Our dose until monday comes and the cycle continues 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Umz

Yeah yeah, it's relatable. The way Ashar reacted is completely understandable. Aaina has been giving the love of both Maaz and Ashar to Ashar only between all those years. Rania and Tabi got their respective share since they were two.. but for Ashar it's unbearable since the other part of Aaina's love that she gave to Ashar is here, Ashar is getting his deserving part of love but it's half of what he used to get.

Now I am even more scared of the truth to be revealed. Before only Mohsin's reaction was a problem.. now the kids especially Ashar's reaction-to-be will be deadly. As much as I want to see the revelation part, I fear of seeing their reactions.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

KNK thread/Fam through the week

Sun: OMG. So anxious about tomorrow

Mon: see, it wasn't so bad I knew it'll be okay/ let's see tomorrow

Tue: Okay/Good but now I am suspicious/uneasy

Wed: More Unease/ discussions. When is imraan coming back?

Thurs: What if Aina dies?

Friday: What if the show is only Kid-focused ? MoNa are being ignored

Saturday: okay, only two more days, gives confidence speeches.

repeat again

🤣🤣🤣

Fyi: I know this isn't always the case, but I was trying to be funny, hope no one's feelings got hurt

LMAOOO! This is so true! We've created a cycle for ourselves!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I am confused regarding these episodes cuz I am liking them.. but this is not what I want to see in Kuch Na Kaho.. maybe in Kuch Na Kaho Season 2, it would have been less confusing.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Just watched today's episode. I skipped yesterday's because reviews weren't encouraging..so watched today's episode before reading about it.
A part from Aina's scenes and few funny moments between Maaz/Rania. there's nothing to watch for. Mohsin is totally lost!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Last night I was watching the HBO series "Westworld". HBO series have budgets of millions of dollars per episode, and the seasons are only ten episodes long. However, the second episode of this multi-million dollar series was, in my opinion, a filler. Episode two out of ten with such a high budget was a filler. Every show has them, whether they're 10 episode, 26 episode or 50 episode seasons.

To be fair to the writers of KnK, they gave us less than a handful of fillers in a series that so far has 37 episodes, and even those fillers are written well; they're just not the pace we're used to. That is quite impressive, and we should give them credit for that.

HUM recently had a twice weekly show called "Deewana" that aired every Wed and Thurs. It started off well, but it was also a 40+ episode series, and I kid you not, the last twenty or so episodes were so boring, and in those last twenty episodes, maybe the last 2 weren't fillers. It was such a bore to watch...we should be thankful that the episodes still hold our attention and do try to advance the story.