Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I want the majority of the show's remaining episodes to be focused on the aftermath of the revelation cuz, post- leap their are so many characters and I want each of them to be thoroughly explored. Ya know?
RaBi and Ashar: their feelings of betrayal and understanding, Loyalty and patience.

RaBi and Ashar and Aina--their "mother"

Tabi-Affaq-Alia's relationship: Whether the relationship still stand or Alia/Affaq will end it cuz of Aina's "character" and her raising the children

Faraz-Mohsin: how can the brothers re-connect, since for sure Mohsin will feel betrayed in all of this by Sajal, Aina and Faraz (his loyal brother)

Sajal-Aina, will their relationship break apart for good

Sajal-Faraz-Maaz: will Maaz understand Why sajal didn't want him to come to pakistan.

Maaz-Aina, Will he understand why Aina gave him away

Raania-Maaz--where will this lovestory end up?

And most importantly

Aina-Mohsin and Mohsin-Aina-Imraan?

* sorry if this post doesn't make sense πŸ˜† much rambling was going on
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am in a dilemma regarding " should I watch it or not " πŸ˜†.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I am in a dilemma regarding " should I watch it or not " πŸ˜†.

There are a couple of cute MoNa moments, but for the most part, it's like Mohsin is making cameo appearances in his own show. The kids definitely dominate today, and the first ten minutes are literally only Raania and Maaz (and yes, I refuse to give them a name other than maybe "Mania", and not the good kind).

The writing is still good, it's just quite repetitive stuff.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I'm guessing Emmad was filming as Faaris or something when these past couple of episodes were shot. It's interesting because some of the scenes in this episode were shot a while back, like Navin posted pics of it back in like early January or something, and some of the scenes were from Hina's instagram like two weeks ago. Everything about the picnic seems like a recent addition. Picnic filler here we come 😭 And without Mohsin, too 😭
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I've noticed in the past 2-3 episodes that Mohsin has mellowed down a bit. No doubt he is still strict but his tone has gone down and he is more vocally agreeing with Aina! πŸ‘

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Guys, while watching the episode I got this crazy thought that what if Maaz ends up liking Tabi, since he thinks Rania is childishπŸ˜† But tht thought went away as Maaz started to take more interest in Rania
Edit: I just rememberd, Maaz is younger than Tabi so I guess that won't happen even in worst case scenario πŸ˜†
Edited by .nilu. - 7 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Actually yesterday's episode turned out much better than today. πŸ˜†
The kids definitely took over today's episode and it was pretty much a filler.
Rania and Maaz's scenes are boring πŸ₯± I liked Rania and Maaz on their own, but ever since their rushed love story began, I've started to see Rania as so immature and irritating with her behavior and her weird acts of spying on Maaz and searching his room etc. 😳

Tabi and Afaaq don't interest me either. I just don't want Tabi to end up with him at all. Hearing Aliya speak about a girl (named Zoya I think) and how Aliya brought Afaaq to Pakistan to save him from her, and basically get him married to a girl like Tabi, increased my dislike towards both Aliya and her son.
Tabi surely deserves someone better than Afaaq.

Ayna needs to control herself with her extra love and care towards Maaz. Aliya,Asher and Maaz already have started to doubt. If she continues with this, everyone will know the truth before Faraz-Sajal and Imran come to the picture. I get that she has kept so much inside of her and it's not easy for a mother to be away from her son all those years, but I felt bad for Asher today. It's like she has stopped seeing anyone other than Maaz. It made me feel that Sajal and Faraz did right by deciding to leave with Maaz, because Ayna would have probably concentrated on Maaz and somewhat neglected Mohsin's kids.

Anyways the episode was boring, the story really needs to start progressing because I'm kinda beginning to loose interest here. Can Faraz and Sajal come back to Pakistan already. I never thought I was going to say this but Imran dude where are you. I miss youπŸ˜†

I'm thirsty for MoNa scenes

PS. When the kids talked about that picnic and Maaz asks Mohsin to come along. The MoNa fan in me couldn't help it but imagine romantic scenarios between our MoNa on the beach it didn't take long for Mohsin to shatter my hopes by his decline. πŸ€“ lol
_Tabs_ thumbnail
nah... i think tabi-maaz would work despite age... but they won't for other reasons...

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
LOL dua, can you imagine our Mohsin at the beach? No, seriously, he's the type of dude who does romance on his own time, on his own terms. Instead of bringing Aina flowers on Valentine's Day, he'd probably feel a little bad that he didn't do anything for her on Valentine's Day proper and instead give her flowers on February 15th. When Aina asks what they're for he'll say something like, "Koi aitraaz hai?" [his favorite question] and that's all the romance for a year.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Does anyone watch muqabil. they showed the leads moving into the a house and it was the old MoNa house and I was like 😎