Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Aj k epi me bhi no movement ? :(
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As I was guessing yesterday, this week's episodes were fillers with no significant developments! I hope they bring back Faraz n Sajal next week so that story could move ahead.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode...was a straight up filler.

I agree with nilu that I actually skipped a huge proportion of the episode (and I almost never skip KnK scenes) because I did not want to see Raania and Maaz. The first ten minutes was all them. I'm almost longing for Afaaq and Taabi because that's how annoyed I am at this new couple.

And I love Aina; she's my favorite, and she'll always be my favorite, but I sort of agreed with her treatment of Asher and Maaz. I can't even begin to imagine what the character is going through with seeing her son after so long, but I got annoyed for Asher today at how oblivious she is to everything but Maaz. Ugh.

7/10
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Also, I've said this before, but the montage feels like such a lie. We have our Core Four in the montage, but the episode is primarily the kids with cameos of Mohsin, and Aina popping up here and there whenever she needs to conveniently overhear something.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
And finally, just because it was bothering me, do we really need to go down another "MOHSIN IS SO STRICT" storyline? We literally just had one with Taabi, and now we gotta deal with Asher's new zidd on a foreign university, and now we got even Maaz chirping in on how strict Mohsin is. Yeah, you can tell the episodes were extended and they're filling it up to get to 50 episodes. Oy vey.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've watched so many mediocre shows, Many upon a times๐Ÿ˜† that I will deal with the fillers because KNK has given so many "good" episodes it's only fair that I deal with a few fillers...but Like I said before; The fillers better end by Ep 40. Then I want drama.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I've watched so many mediocre shows, Many upon a times๐Ÿ˜† that I will deal with the fillers because KNK has given so many "good" episodes it's only fair that I deal with a few fillers...but Like I said before; The fillers better end by Ep 40. Then I want drama.

Idk tabs I think that's being idealistic. Ten episodes to wrap everything else seems like a lot since Pakistani dramas like to wrap everything else in one rushed ending (for example: probably every drama you've ever seen). I'd be grateful if the fillers ended at episode 45 LOL.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Idk tabs I think that's being idealistic. Ten episodes to wrap everything else seems like a lot since Pakistani dramas like to wrap everything else in one rushed ending (for example: probably every drama you've ever seen). I'd be grateful if the fillers ended at episode 45 LOL.

It is ๐Ÿ˜† But if you think about it, Till ep 40, we are shown maaz-raania bonding, affaq-Tabi and their issues...and then in Sajal-Faraz enter in ep 40, thats 10 episodes for the revelation plus, the after math and the resolution.
I know that pakistani dramas rush the endings like crazy...but I hope this is how the story will go ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
We also have Imran's re entry and the truth about Nadia too. There's a lot. Hopefully we don't get caught up in Maaz and Raania.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am feeling bad to say things like KNK epis are filler nowadays or this or that is not so well etc.. cuz non KNK people who may visit the thread can think that the show isn't worth it.. I do the same sometimes in some threads and judge a show on the basis of some comments.

To all of them people, I want to say that skip these pages and discussions cuz you don't have to think about it.. Make up your mind and watch Kuch Na Kaho from the beginning.. and once you are at this point of the storyline, you guys will get to understand our discussions. But please don't get disappointed on the show as a whole . This one seriously is a masterpiece.. we are just saying stuff that we would like to see in the show.. all this has nothing to do with the quality of this show.. This seriously is one of the best shows airing at the moment.

I am at peace now ๐Ÿ˜†