Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I even made a name for the Jodi
"SAMINA"

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Charm has a great point though. Look what happened with Osmaya and Diyar e dil and Sanam. Sanam was so hyped and much awaited but it was just...not good. And this is coming from a huge osmaya fan.

It's hard to strike lightning twice. KnK was an amazing show where everything went amazingly well (so far). I don't want the EmNa appeal to be lost by them doing a show that doesn't deserve them and won't do their chemistry or skills justice.

I realize I just quoted myself but I would like to add a caveat--that if md productions and the writers of KnK could give EmNa a big budget show I will be so hyped I can't even articulate how excited I'll be.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I even made a name for the Jodi

"SAMINA"

IMAO you have made a jodi name for them already! Errm Abby aren't you being quite hasty here...now I don't want to disappoint you but what if they don't have any chemistry? 🤔 because if that is the case then they don't need a jodi name lol.

Now am saying this with an affectionate tone as a friend to friend here - Abby you find chemistry everywhere 😆 e.g. Mansur and Shiza even though they didn't have any 😆 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
For now I'm going to pretend that Beintehaa is Navin's show only (acting wise we know she'll act circles around Sami so it might as well be her show only), and I'm going to pretend that the hero is an amorphous blob.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
JNam,

Am sorry if I hurt you with my views - I mean don't get me wrong here...as a diehard EmNa fan I would LOVE another opportunity for them to work on a new show BUT if only with the right script and where EmNa can put their unique chemistry and acting skills in a good use otherwise in my opinion it is pointless and waste of EmNa's talents if the script is rubbish.
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Guys

On insta Shazia Naz posted a video of Ayna and Sajal and also mentioned to a fan that Sajal will return soon so does this means that Sajal won't die? 🤔
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Guys

On insta Shazia Naz posted a video of Ayna and Sajal and also mentioned to a fan that Sajal will return soon so does this means that Sajal won't die? 🤔

She could be returning for her death? 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg guys, what if we got the story wrong. Either it'll be a flashback between sajal and Aina or a ghost sequence but most likely.
FaSa will come back with maaz, and maaz and raania bond then sajal dies. That's where we see raania crying and tabi comforting her. The pic from hina's insta. The one we suspected where Aina died.

And then mohsin wants maaz and raania to get married but then he is told maaz's truth
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It sounds to good to be true tho