Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Also, I know Hira Hussain/Annie won't be appearing again, but I'd love to see how they age her if they did show her post leap. I can't imagine her with those Aunty glasses on that they seem to give everybody lmao.

Knklove thumbnail
Go on shazia Insta guys.. there's good news on the comment box
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Knklove

Go on shazia Insta guys.. there's good news on the comment box

MADE MY DAY

Navin just better be joining soon!
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait to see the original four after so long 👍🏼
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

The Maaz and Raania thing seems rushed to me, but hopefully them rushing it is because they're trying to have it be ready for the downfall once Mohsin learns the truth #MaazGate #whatwillMohsindo #ponderingemoji

Fobs - LOL I had the exact same thought!! 😆 hence the MoNa in me was so disappointed to hear Ayna's reply so thought to myself that will pretend I have misheard it and so can kid myself to believe that Ayna replied with Moshin's name instead! 🤣
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'll be honest guys and this my personal opinion, I didn't enjoy the episode today. In a very long time I actually skipped some parts of it. Yes there were bits of every character, but the story just isn't moving. I'm not interested in knowing Rania/Asher's future plan, and neither I'm looking forward to see their picnic. Also usher's jealousy is just dragging the show in my opinion. If they want to reveal Maaz's truth thy can just do that by bringing Sajjal/Faraz character and having a revelation, instead of showing how Asher is so insecure hence he might catch on to the truth or anything like that. Also Alia's scenes are soo unnecessary. Overall, I felt there are too many things happening at one time which aren't even that important. I understand some of us would feel that its important to develop the story to have a big revelation, but honestly at this point it seems to be just dragging the show instead of actually having a solid storyline.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's episodes?
I'm excited 😆
Hivi thumbnail
If they are shooting 50 episodes then obviously they are going to save the big revelation for last few episode s. Till then we LL ve to bear with kids stories no matter how much we want to rush it.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ See, But I think the revelation should happen by ep 40 so like 3 more episodes, that way we have a solid 10 episodes for the issue to blow up, get more tangled, and then solved and then some cute/happy scenes and hopefully a MoNa child (*still hoping 😆)
rather than them stretching the story/reveal till ep 45 and then wrapping everything quickly.

So, I'll give the writers and CV benefit of the doubt cuz they've been doing much a good job for the last 30 or so episodes...but the truth needs to come out by the 40th episode 😳
Hivi thumbnail
@nilu
I didn't like it too. I m desperately waiting for Faraz and Sajal's return so that Mona track could go ahead. After watching today's ep, the kids saga ve starting to get on my nerves but jhelna to padega for MoNa's sake. It seems they are saving the big showdown for last 6-7 episodes. That's why are they are putting so much focus on kids.