Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ASH PLZ COPY PASTE the above reviews to EMNA in insta and rahat jabeen in fb

Plz ...u explained the scenes so well

You also want me to tell the writer that you guys are showing fillers ? 😈 😎
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And yo guys Shazia posted this pic a week ago.. so YAASS Sajal Faraz are going to be back on the show IN Pakistan.. she is on Rania's jhoola.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think im the only one who likes maaz rania jodi more than afaaq taabi 😆 the guy playing maaz isnt that bad actually. As for imran really hope he makes a comeback and hoping for a sajal-faraaz mohsin-ayna reunion
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Maaz and Raania thing seems rushed to me, but hopefully them rushing it is because they're trying to have it be ready for the downfall once Mohsin learns the truth #MaazGate #whatwillMohsindo #ponderingemoji
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shazia is looking very pretty on the jhoola
I m so happy sajjal faraaz is coming back

I LOVED faraaz Mohsin convo last epi

I love these brothers bonding
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
My favorite Mohsin and Faraz convo I think is either episode 15 or 16 where Mohsin is crying after Nadia's death and telling Faraz he didn't treatment Nadia right, and Faraz tells Mohsin he's not going anywhere and that he'll never leave Mohsin alone. Emmad and Mirza's acting was so well done there. Emmads crying was so natural and realistic. I rewatched that scene maybe three or four times the first time I saw that episode.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Btw when Maaz asked Aina "who is the hero of your story?" Did anybody else scream "ITS MOHSIN YOU LITTLE TWERP!!!" Or was that just me? Haha
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

My favorite Mohsin and Faraz convo I think is either episode 15 or 16 where Mohsin is crying after Nadia's death and telling Faraz he didn't treatment Nadia right, and Faraz tells Mohsin he's not going anywhere and that he'll never leave Mohsin alone. Emmad and Mirza's acting was so well done there. Emmads crying was so natural and realistic. I rewatched that scene maybe three or four times the first time I saw that episode.

Yes yes I just watched the scene again with mom on tv few days back and it was sooo beautiful

For the first time it was Mohsin who was so vulnerable n faraaz was his support

Such situations happen in real life as well n emaad n faraaz was just OUTSTANDING in that scene

Even my mom was stunned

I also felt so bad when faraaz comes to talk to Mohsin abt getting shifted to abroad again...n Mohsin became so sad but hid his sadness n have a green signal

That scene was also very very good
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Btw when Maaz asked Aina "who is the hero of your story?" Did anybody else scream "ITS MOHSIN YOU LITTLE TWERP!!!" Or was that just me? Haha

Me me me

I was so sure she wud say Mohsin

N was so disappointed by the ans

I became jealous like Asher lol
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
What if it's Sajjal who reveals the truth about Maaz in a fit of anger? Like, when she returns to Pakistan and sees how close Aina and Maaz are and she freaks out and jumps to the wrong conclusions that she told Maaz, so she blurts out the truth in a way that MoNa's kids and Mohsin find out?
As Faraz said, Aina is way too levelheaded to reveal the truth herself. (Convos like these make me wish FaNa was a thing *sigh*).

Though, since they go to some ghetto hospital that doesn't even supply its own blood, I could similarly imagine a scenario where Maaz is really sick and Imran needs to give blood, so Aina hits him up and tells Imran the truth that way.