Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

If Maaz was played by Bilal Abbas , no one will complain about the new storyline.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

No way!!! Bilal Abbas should play EmNa's onscreen son only - he is destined to play MoNa 'missing and unconfirmed ' biological child πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The same way he played Aftaq as Mansur and Shelha's son. Have to say I think Bilal Abbas would be the right casting for MoNa's biological child. Whereas the unknown guy who play Maaz suited his part as Imran and Ayna's son.

Now jokes aside - for me the casting isn't the problem here. I like Maaz's character but didn't want him as a character to get together with Rania from a romantic angle. Also the part of the problem for me lies to how they (makers) are playing out this 'will say this again - unnecessary' Maaz and Rania pairing storyline . Yes I know the writers have done this to make the truth revelation to have a much bigger impact and drama. But at the same time - again I feel it is unneeded here. I think it would had a bigger impact anyway on all the kids, MoNa, FaSa and even Imran and his family without the whole silly Maaz-Rania dynamic. So feel it's was completely unnecessary to have Maaz and Rania pair up in the first place which is where the makers are heading to. Also when Maaz's truth come out - I want Moshin to take his final decision/assumption/conclusion about his wife, Maaz or even to Imran as Maaz being Ayna's son only - I want to see how much Ayna or even Maaz mean to him without having any reference to him as Rania's father which may even influence his final judgments/feeling/decisions to some extent based on what his decision will mean for Rania's future or alliance. If you get my drift...
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: awida

If Maaz was played by Bilal Abbas , no one will complain about the new storyline.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

That's EXACTLY what I hv been saying since the day maaz entered

He was given so much hype

He has so many beautiful scenes with AYNA n rania

All went in vain for this lame actor who cud not rise up to maaz

Whereas we just heard ant affaqs existence once only in the initial epis by Khala n umeru naru took the character high up there

Even Maryam is going a better job as taabi than maaz
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anyways
Guys I just read few very beautiful descriptions of the MONA scenes yesterday

Can those respective people plz copy paste a para from their reviews and post them on navin n emaads Insta

I want them to read those beautiful writings
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The best part about the first MoNa scene at night when Aaina is awake and Mohsin asks her the reason and goes to sleep again.. Aaina says in her head " Main jaanti hoon Mohsin, k aap meri fikar karte hain " ... It felt so good.. like really.. ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And again, the episode was good, it had good writing, too. But, as a new show. The roots need to be there soon. Cuz these kind of episodes would be amazing and perfect if the show had started from episode 29. But the thing is that we HAD a good bunch of 28 episodes before.. where the story had its own line. After epi 29, it all became a new show, with old + new characters.

Now, at this point, I feel that they are doing justice with the kids' story.. they are showing it at its own pace.. but what about the main storyline ? That is my only problem with it. We had noe 2 filler-ish episodes back-to-back ( last Tuesday and this Monday ), now I want today's episode to move the story.. for real.. maybe Sajal Faraz coming back to Pak.. Mohsin getting some clue on Affaq or Maaz.. Aaina revealing a bit it or the best of all, Imran making an entry.

But I know, they are giving base to the future story, just like they did in epi 29-30.. to make Mohsin do a blunder..those were the real episodes post leap. But the thing is that blunder didn't do a thing.. *sigh* maybe cuz Maaz came just after that.. so theu forgot about what happened.

Precap for today seemed quite good.. so much is going to happen, I feel. Let's see.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And we liked Sajal scene.. this is the thing na.. her scene was good that is why I felt bad for her.. she is in a critical condition and just about to get operated and she gets to know where Maaz is.. and as a medical student, I feel that she needed a placebo effect badly. I can't even imagine how did she go through the operation and spent some days too after that.. cuz she was so restless after knowing about Maaz being woth his biological mother.
But the thing is that they showed her in a bad light. That she is again been selfish.

I just want them to come back to Pakistan, and I want Aaona and Sajal to reunite.. I feel so sad seeing these two like this.. and especially after Mohsin's dialogue on how close the 2 were before.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And yo I loved Mohsin in their bedroom scene ( Of course MoNa were great in that scene ) but I mean that I loved how Mohsin was smiling mysteriously. It felt like he knows something but he doesn't know the entire situation. He asked Aaina, about Maaz.. and she went on saying stuff and he was just looking at her.. and when she says Sajal will surely agree.. "itne waqt door rehne ka sila toh degi na" YO I loved that bit.. I wanted Mohsin to have flashbacks there.. on how Aaina got into depression after Faraz Sajal left.. he doesn't know the real reason but surely that was something impactful back then on their relationship. AHH I IMAGINED ALL THOSE SCENES just after she said that and Mohsin kept staring at her.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
More than ayna sajjal reunion
I m looking forward to Mohsin faraaz reunion

The sisters parted as they had issues made by themselves

But the brothers had to part for the sisters

I love watching Mohsin faraaz together

Deep down Mohsin always wanted faraaz to stay with him but for this reason or that it cud NEVER happen

Sometimes it was AYNA..n mostly for sajjal

I hope the sisters bury the hatchet for the brothers sake at least
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ASH PLZ COPY PASTE the above reviews to EMNA in insta and rahat jabeen in fb
Plz ...u explained the scenes so well
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

More than ayna sajjal reunion

I m looking forward to Mohsin faraaz reunion

The sisters parted as they had issues made by themselves

But the brothers had to part for the sisters

I love watching Mohsin faraaz together

Deep down Mohsin always wanted faraaz to stay with him but for this reason or that it cud NEVER happen

Sometimes it was AYNA..n mostly for sajjal

I hope the sisters bury the hatchet for the brothers sake at least

I agree with you Abby.. when we think of it.. Mohsin has been away from Faraz for so long.. longer than Aaina from Sajal. And they both don't even 'miss' each other that way.. Aaina only got into depression due to Maaz not Sajal. But Mohsin actually showed patience there cuz he was 'separated' with his brother Faraz bot exactly because of Aaina but she somehow became the reason when they went to Islamabad. And now too, he knows Faraz didn't want to leave.. but he left Pakistan.and family due to Sajal, Aaina's sister. And I am so glad he didn't say anything as a taunt to Aaina.. *again how much their relation has developped* he just talked about this matter decently.