Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@JASMIN ANIH...YAAR TU KAHA THA...LOVED it review

That's EXACTLY how I watched the epi today

And I loved that night scene of MONA also the adoring look AYNA gave to Mohsin when he said maaz can disturb them anytime...that drawing room scene was a beautiful scene

Another MONA scene u I really liked was when Mohsin asked AYNA that what went wrong between the sisters...that was a very important scene n emaad was just excellent there
He knows there is something he doesn't know fully n I loved it how he said he knows faraaz left pak in the first place for sajjal

Loved how things r moving back to the past n small ques being raised again to fill in the blanks for Mohsin as he was kept in the dark for a long time

And I loved how the scene ended with both Mona approving maaz and Mohsin saying ...i talked to my sister for taabi
Now u talk to ur sister for maaz n raniya and AYNA smiled

That Mona scene was very well acted by EMNA

Thanks Abby! I was laughing at the scene where he was like Sajal was the reason they left pak. It only took 18 years to catch on.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@fobby
I definitely agree on the sajal thing too, ...must have detailed discussion later 😆
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

People, People! Woah woah woah woah woah! I believe I specifically said it was a good episode! What's with all the negativity???

8/10. Decent, but we've seen better.

I am glad you liked the episode, but for me, its been too slow for too long now. I am tired of being happy about itty bitty scenes between Aina and Mohsin. To my mind, it was the story about how they'd learn to fall in love with each other and create a life. I wanted to see how that happens. At the present, it seems like we're being given snippets to prove to us that that has indeed happened, but not how. Though I melt at the sight of these two, I do want substantial scenes, and a story that moves at a brisk pace. These 3-8 minute visuals in a 45 minute show are trying my patience. But then, maybe, I am looking for a different story (a romantic story of how two unlikely individuals come together) than the ones the writers want to tell.
Anyhow, I await Imran's return and how that's handled, but my favourite are the 3-5 episodes prior to the leap. And a big reason why I have stayed with this show is the lead pair. So, I now hope for a show that better utilizes their romantic potential.
So, I guess I am a wolf in sheep's clothing-I claim to love the story that the writers want to tell, but maybe apart from a few episodes, it is Mohsin and Aina's romantic potential that I love :-)
Sorry to disappoint the thread-mates, but I promise to stay with the show, if only with lesser enthusiasm, till the curtains fall :-)
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JNam - You aren't the only one who feels this way. The show wasn't the same post-leap. It's still a really good show overall including after the leap but things have slowly been going down quality wise. Apart from the excellent main leads the show's script was tightly knitted and now it's slowly unraveling like someone picked at it. This is my issue with the past few episodes. Is it a good show still? Yes, definitely but it has lost some heart. Editing out some scenes would have really helped while still keeping the integrity of KNK.

Fobby - No negativity here. Just that some of us feel that fillers at this point in the story are highly unnecessary. The show should be wrapping up by now and should focus on tying up loose ends.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
No I mean I understand where you guys are coming from. I knew the MoNa development would be cut right when we should've seen it blossoming. It's why I was so vehemently against it, and to this day I think the leap is the worst thing that happened to this show and I wish it didn't happen at all.

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about the leap. And there's nothing we can do about them extending episodes (which I agree was stupid too). All we can do is try and enjoy the episodes and hope the magic doesn't totally dwindle down before the end. This drama was so wonderful, even if I see only a few pre leap glimmers, I'll take them.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i guess filler is the lack of a better term, we want more drama and quickly...we've been anticipating maaz returning and we've been analyzing and seeing spoilers and now we want more. We know the that maaz and raania will like each other and this and that. and that's why to some of us, it seems like filler cuz we anticipated this already.
but to a regular viewer on TV, the show seems to be moving fine.

My mum also watches KNK and while listening to me complain abt the show moving slow, she said, she didn't know Maaz would come in rn in the story and she had an inkling about maaz and raania but maaz and raania have to "develop into a relationship" so that the revelation that maaz is Aina's son has maximum impact.

I guess we just got ahead of the game and now regret it 😆
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Tabs - Haha I need to talk about Sajal too!

Fobby - You are right. All we can do is stick around and bear it but like Tabs said, we want the pace to quicken and increase the drama quotient. Focus more on MoNa, Maaz + Aina bonding, and Imran's re-entry rather than some side tracks which we can do with less of. At a time like this, all loose ends should be tied instead we get filler-ish scenes.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Ehh, I would be more concerned if we got a string of fillerish episodes. Right now we just had one pretty filler epi; last week was pretty eventful so it kind of balances out. If tomorrow continues like today, I'd understand.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Fobby - Don't worry, none of us plan to ditch the show. We will all be staying with it till the very end because whatever the case, KNK is still great.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

If Maaz was played by Bilal Abbas , no one will complain about the new storyline.😉😆
Edited by awida - 7 years ago