Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I didn't find today's epi a filler
I found it very well balanced between all the characters in a very even way

It had a fair share of MONA n faraz sajjal also had scenes today which was refreshing

There was Affaq taabi...affaq phupo in good scenes with good dialogues

Among the new developments...

They brought faraaz sajjal back and showed asher being jealous from maaz as for him he was the only laadla son of AYNA

Focus was given on maaz AYNA bonding too

We saw taabi maaz scene as well

Plus the maaz raniya scenes in today's epi was much well written than last epi

Today it was hilarious

I was expecting a filler epi

But it had a lot of elements today

Quite eventful being the 36th epi whereas other shows start dragging after epi 15

I m quite impressed with rahat jabeen

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jnam - I agree. I don't mind Maaz at all. In fact I like him. I have no issues with the actor either. I am just not sold on him and Rania as a couple. Individually, they are fine but together... not so much.

Abby - In the end, the show is still really good but the quality and pace has gone down a bit. Like Ash said, it would have been great if they had two separate shows. One pre-leap and one post-leap. The point is, there have been some unnecessary scenes that weren't required. Could have cut down the number of episodes, kept the script tight, and ended up with the perfect product.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think anybody said that episode was bad or the writing wasn't good. This is the only thing na, the writing of episodes is great and rich, we get well balanced scenes of everyone, and today's episode actually had every single person in relation with show and story. The only thing is that, THIS is not the essential part of the story what they are showing.. it feels like some new show with new characters.

The only thing is that the episode was filler. It doesn't mean it's bad or the writer didn't do justice to give equal space to all characters i.e. MoNa.. but it only means that the story didn't progress.. It's at one place only since Tabi's engagement. The only new thing was that Maaz came.. nothing has happened yet since his entry.. now that we had 2 fillers with no movement in the story ( the essential one ), I want them to actually some dhamaka in tomorrow's epi..
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I see us being disappointed again.. reassurance session needed as soon as possible πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Reassurance from my end if it helps
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've had such a long day, so finally watching, but reading the views yet, I don't feel much reassurance πŸ˜†
I mean, I expected a filler, and that's what we got, so i shouldn't be surprised...but Whoever mentioned it, My interest in the show is waning too...

watching now but idk if I will do detailed review like usual.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I've had such a long day, so finally watching, but reading the views yet, I don't feel much reassurance πŸ˜†

I mean, I expected a filler, and that's what we got, so i shouldn't be surprised...but Whoever mentioned it, My interest in the show is waning too...

watching now but idk if I will do detailed review like usual.

The epi is very much worth ur detailed review
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Reassurance from my end if it helps

Emmad looks the best in white shirt

Can u post a closer shot of this scene when maaz was asking Mohsin if he will be disturbed if he comes for tea at night n then Mohsin smiles ...i wan that close shot on emaad
GOD God he looked so good there
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well atleast the montage hasn't changed πŸ˜†
Aww
a) we got confirmation MoNa sleep on the same bed and
b) I loved that Mohsin got up to check on Aina ☺️

The intial Raania-Maaz midnight kitchen scene didn't seem forced at all, it was actually cute and organic but I see how it can be built upon and forced upon us again and again

I don't think Maaz knows about Aina, He seemed super casual about his conversation with Aina and talking about how Sajal told him Aina was " irresponsible" plus, the way Aina monologued how she wouldn't let him go so easily. I can totally see why Sajal refused to come back to pakistan...she's not evil, she's just looking out for herself first.

I like Maaz...He's entertaining in a subtle way...but Raania seems a bit forced today

tbh, I just skipped all the affaq-Alia scenes.

Okay, so where did Sajal think Maaz was? πŸ€“

In the Maaz-Ashar-Affaq scenes, I found affaq hilarious, he just kept ignoring Ashar 🀣

Aina needs to tone it down a notch, people are getting suspicious about how much she loves Maaz, 😳

OH BOY! THAT PRECAP THO! 😎 The secret shall unravel!

Ah, it was a filler but not that bad as I expected...6/10? almost equal to the early KNK episodes
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
TABS today's Affaq alia scene was good...
Watch that as well

I will give it an 8 coz it was so well balanced

N exactly it wasn't a filler

Instead of raniya maaz what I found forced today is AYNA going over the top with maaz n the fact that maaz the actor has zero screen presence ...all the attention given to him just go down the drain

Affaq rox in every scene he is in

Umeru naru is a star