Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I think I am the only one who found Maaz good in today's episode.. and Rania Maaz scenes in the beginning of the episode were hilarious ..

But the main part of the episode was MoNa + FaSa scenes. Gosh.. I got pre leap vibes.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
JNam

Thanks for your detailed views on the episode. I also found that a bit sad the way they are portraying Sajal, NOW. Like, it is not relatable. It is like, she is shown to be the 'bad' one here whereas she is just having her motherly worries/fear. The way she got hyper on knowing about Maaz being in Pakistan, I thought we may lose her now. But that scene actually got me in.. Sajal was right, Faraz was right both at their own places. But Sajal, being in a critical situation overreacted on it.. I wonder how will she be able to come to Pak. Or will she be dying there only ? Oh I don't want that.. I want Aaina Sajal reunion at any cost.. when Mohsin mentioned about how Aaina Sajal used to be before, I got super sad thinking on WHAT all has happened yaar.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The episode was good but it was totally a filler. I liked Rania-Maaz nok jhok but there was just too much of it in one episode. Really want the Maaz Aina story to proceed so we can have an interesting conclusion to the story. I really hope they don't drag the children's storyline unnecessarily.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
They are again throwing fillers on us, this time it is for the base of Maaz's revelation. I really hope we don't keep getting fillers until next week. Tomorrow's episode should spill the beans itself.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The show should be culminating. Give us the climax and conclude it on a high note. What's with the fillers at this stage? There was no need to try and cash in on the popularity of the show by extending it like this. The disappointment started to slowly creep up a couple of weeks ago.

If it weren't for EmNa/MoNa, I would have tuned out by now. Imran's entry should help the slump in the show.

No need for the Rania and Maaz romance. Focus should have solely been on Maaz and Aina bonding. Rania and Maaz are too young for a romance.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
The question I ask to myself every sunday night *yes I know that's weird* is that when will Imran enter ? Imran needs to enter asap to maintain the basic story. Stick to your roots writers ! And hurry up !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Everything about kids is fine at their own pace .. as they have a different story altogether.. but the only thing is that, again I would have liked it in a separate show.. now, if they are going to drag it this way, by showing fillers with no progress in the story.. I am sorry but viewers are going to be away soon. Story needs to move on.. either Aaina or Maaz/Mohsin/Imran anyone of them needs to say it aloud. Bohat hogaya 😆.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shows that get extended tend to drag and thats really whats happening here this show should have wrapped up by now!
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with everyone else the episode was ok but I feel the story has stopped progressing ever since Maaz's entry and his sudden love story track with Rania. It's like the writers are pushing them down our throat and trying to start a romantic story between them.
They're cute but their love story feels so forced and I don't think any of us are interested in it. When the writers fill like almost half of the episodes with their scenes, it's irritating because there is a lot of worth watching scenes they could have shown that would have progressed the story further.
I don't want the writers to keep wasting the left episodes on Maaz and Rania's scenes and then remember MoNa-Imran-Maaz track towards the last episodes. This is the worst thing they can do to this beautiful show.
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I think I am the only one who found Maaz good in today's episode.. and Rania Maaz scenes in the beginning of the episode were hilarious ..

But the main part of the episode was MoNa + FaSa scenes. Gosh.. I got pre leap vibes.

Actually, I don't mind Maaz. He seems to have the best of both of his parents. But the writers are re-creating the same scene repeatedly trying to tell us that Aina really cares for Maaz, Asher is starting to grow uneasy, and Maaz himself is aware of Aina's identity as his biological mother. What I'd like to have seen by now was a brief but relevant update on Imran's life so far, a bit of Maaz in the US (and maybe, a bit of his talk with Faraz wherein he was informed about his biological parents), and maybe a bit of development for MoNa. I understand that the Tabi marriage story was meant as a prop for exploring Aina and Mohsin's relationship further but it doesn't come across that way anymore. All we have seen since the leap are very, very brief moments of Mohsin and Aina, and that just doesn't make sense considering this is all about their bonding. Its now about getting to understand Afaq and Tabi more, and then about Rania and Maaz forging a bond. I mean this is turning out to be an entirely different show.
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago