Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Wait a minute

Was there a scene between Mohsin and imrans dad in the show

I was just watching the ost video and I saw a scene of Mohsin sitting in imrans dad office n talking to him

When was this scene

Yes around epi 4-5 I guess.. when Imran parents don't come at Aaina's place and go to Annie.. it there.. cuz Faraz is in jail at that time.. I skipped those episodes.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah man Emmad's scene with abid ali was so good! Really showed how protective of Aina Mohsin was even back in the day 😎
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Was reading previous posts

Ash ...u didn't watch zgh n pyaare afzal

Tu chullu bhaar paani mein doobke maar ja

Paani toh le aao pehle 😎
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved knowing which dramas got us hooked, seems like ZGH/Humsafar was a fan favorite πŸ˜†
btw, did anyone watch tere pehlu main? It was the earliest pakistani shows I knew about as well as yeh zindagi hai, which i hated πŸ˜†

Or Uraan, I've heard mixed things about it?
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Dastaan book ending by razia butt was even worse

Acc to razia novel bano can't take the trauma of getting molested by the pak guy in the end and when she comes bk to FAWAD she dies in his arms and seeing all this FAWAD aka Hassan becomes a mental patient ...gets crazy

Sameera changed it and made it much more tolerable n realistic

😲😲 thankfully Sameera changed it, I mean as much as I would've liked, after the amount of torture and pain Bano goes through, for her to come back to Hassan at them to live "happily" wouldn't make sense...it part, the reason it is so remember able. is cuz the ending.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Charm, I've been looking for the promo, but can't find it...but I trust your word πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I loved knowing which dramas got us hooked, seems like ZGH/Humsafar was a fan favorite πŸ˜†

btw, did anyone watch tere pehlu main? It was the earliest pakistani shows I knew about as well as yeh zindagi hai, which i hated πŸ˜†

Or Uraan, I've heard mixed things about it?

I watched Tehre Pehlu Mein! Wasn't Sami in it?? LOL

Hated him from way back when 😎
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Charm thanks for the info, now I can sleep in peace πŸ˜†

@Abby, Fobs

I watched the first episode of MS and it looked intriguing so I think I'm going to continue with the next episodes.
But does the show consist of 2 seasons?
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
There are two seasons, but the second season is a sequel season that suckeddd; I wouldn't watch it.
Edit: Most of the main cast of the first season isn't even in the second season save for a few episodes.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

I was just searching about it to know more about the plot. Then I read a couple of reviews and comments on how the drama is somewhat seen as an insult to women and their decision making powers as well as how the main purpose of the female characters is to satisfy men
and produce kids.
Reading these comments kinda got me worriedπŸ˜•

It maybe hard to believe, but I've never watched anything for Noman Ijaz, even though I have heard what an incredible actor he is.

Might I recommend the recently concluded Dumpukht Atish E Ishq? He's grey in it, and it has Bilal Abbas as the hero (his debut show, he's brilliant in it and quite handsome). Beautiful soundtrack too.