Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

HR a bachelor?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Since when? 

Hes a 43 yr old divorcee with 2 growing sons...yet seems to attract all the female stalkers 

No wonder now he needs Suzi as a bodyguard ๐Ÿ˜†

What do you call a divorced man who is single ? Bachelor ? Patha nahin ji. I just meant he is single ๐Ÿ˜†Helps that he is loaded. So I think he is a chick magnet and unfortunately seems to attract crazies
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Urvashi has beauty and talent which can improved since she is hardworking. She shouldn't behave like this. This is one reasons why everyone runs away from her. She behaved badly during sanam re promotions so much that yami and pulkit had to ask to keep her away. That time urvashi was shown lot of sympathy by the members of forum. Then again at one party she irritated arjun rampal so much for selfies that he almost hid in the loo.๐Ÿ˜†
Then when salman khan was guiding her she used that in the media and salman urvashi rumours made his family angry and they cleared it. Doing Great grand masti, vivek and his costar pulled her leg because she was behaving like she has become huge star. Now she is after hrithik.

Urvashi shouldnt do this otherwise nobody may guide her and infact avoid her.

That is a huge lie, Pulkit and Yami seriously mistreated Urvashi during the promotions when post movie release she was the only one who got positive reviews. They did not wanted her to be the kaabab me haadi. It is not Urvashi who behaved badly, it was Pulkit and Yami who acted like snobs.
Also Urvashi while is tacky and irritating, she has hardly been rude or behaved badly with anyone.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Why is she running after him? Usko toh khud movies ke waande hain...
Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
A new feminist icon is born.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-From-Hell

Why is she running after him? Usko toh khud movies ke waande hain...

๐Ÿ‘so true.hr k last two to flop hogayi HAIN.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love_Katty_24-7

That is a huge lie, Pulkit and Yami seriously mistreated Urvashi during the promotions when post movie release she was the only one who got positive reviews. They did not wanted her to be the kaabab me haadi. It is not Urvashi who behaved badly, it was Pulkit and Yami who acted like snobs.
Also Urvashi while is tacky and irritating, she has hardly been rude or behaved badly with anyone.

Urvashi has history of weird behaviour.None of her co stars seem to be good to her rather she becomes a laughing stock. Ofcourse there will be some problem with her behaviour that she was kept away. Being just an item girl for this movie she tries to show off she is better then lead or as if it's film then I can understand what must have done for sanam re promotions. 
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

I pity him.All crazy whacko's chase him. ๐Ÿคฃ 

even his ex wife seems like a crazy whacko type to me. Not surprising that his career is going no where!! I can't even imagine myself  being around these desperate cases. He he... even salman khan attracts such smart intelligent women. ( well in most cases)
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

I pity him.All crazy whacko's chase him. ๐Ÿคฃ 

even his ex wife used to look crazy whacko type to me.๐Ÿ˜• not surprising that his career is going no where!!!! Even salman attracts such intelligent beautiful women (well not always but still).hrithik se to Sirf pshyco types hi Patti hai.
Hazardous thumbnail
Lmao this is hilarious!!! Poor Hrithik, always suffering from #hotpeopleproblems ๐Ÿ˜†
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
rofl oh god this is too much now lol