Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Chp 10: Moving On

Nandini returned to her room after breakfast and went to the side of the cupboard where she saw the promise sign. It was still there. She looked here and there thinking what to do, her gaze was down. She clicked its photo and sent it to Manik. "Do you really think I would've done this too? If not, I hope now you believe me that she is back," she wrote the message and sent it to Manik. Meanwhile, Varshini was really tensed on how to get Nandini out of this, she thought and thought and then she got an idea.

"Nandkishore ji, don't you think we should do Nandini's marriage soon? Only that's the way she can get out of all this," Varshini said. "I was also thinking the same, but Anjali went just now, she's traumatic, I don't think this is right," he replied while getting ready. "But what if Anjali becomes bad and troubles her? At least we can do the funeral, if we don't do it now, something bad can happen," she said. "You're right, I just hope everything gets fine," he said. "I hope so," she replied. "You make sure to keep an eye on Nandu, we lost Anjali but we can't lose Nandini," he said blinking back a tear.

"I love Anjali, she didn't got peace and did suicide, I act OK in front of Nandini but it really hurts," she said and a lone tear escaped her eye. "Nandini is our Anjali, she's joint to her by her soul as well," he said wiping his eyes and hugged her. Nandini watched all this from the entrance and she got sad and was about to leave but was stopped by them. "Nandini beta, don't feel guilty, I know you do, come inside," Nandkishore said.

She ran to him hugging him tight. "Dad, everything is fine, you both don't worry," she assured and parted away. A smile crept on her lips. She looked around the back yard. "I can feel you here Anjali, I miss you," she said and felt being pushed, the swing moved slowly on its own, she turned around but found no one and then her gaze went on the shadow. Behind her shadow was another shadow of a girl with long hair. She recognized it as Anjali. She smiled.

"I am sorry Anjali, I really am, I didn't wanted to talk to you like that, your act made me do so," she said but got no reply and the swing stopped. The shadow disappeared. She went from there to her room and saw Manik waiting for her. "Mani, you came," she said and hugged him. "I came to check if you're OK," he said. "So did you read my message?" She asked. "Yes I did," he replied. "Will you like to see it in real?" She asked. "Yes where is it?" He asked. "Come," she said and stood up.

"Here it is," she said. It was really there and he got shocked. "I don't think you will do it just to make your parents believe it even if you didn't loved your nails," he said. "I am so grateful you believe me, well leave all this, I saw her shadow in the backyard, don't know if she's good or bad," she said. "Let's play ouija," he suggested. "OK," she agreed. "Do you know where is our rest of the friend circle? I haven't talked to them since months," she asked. "Cabir went abroad for studies but haven't returned," he said.

"Alia?" She asked. "She keeps going for shopping with her friend Mukti," he replied. "Soha and Dhruv?" She asked. "They are also out of country," he said. "Oh, let's call Alia for playing ouija," she suggested. "Ok," he agreed. "By the way we are marrying next month so let's start doing arrangements," he reminded. "I am so excited," she said. "Where will we go for honeymoon?" She asked. "Wherever you say, first let's marry then decide, what's the hurry?" He smiled and laid with the support of elbow. "Ok," she said and laid in the same way face to face. "Copy cat," he said while giggling as he copied his style.

She too giggled. "Oh I forgot to tell, our engagement date is 30th March, then our sangeet is the next day, then haldi and Mehndi, then marriage after some days," he told her. "Wow, soon we will be together 24/7, I m getting married to my childhood lover, yipee, this is not a dream, is it?" She asked. "No it's not," he said. "Yayyy, Manik, let's go somewhere tonight, please?" She asked. "Where?" He asked back. "I want to do clubbing," she told him. "OK, we will have a lot of fun, your majesty," he said bowing a little and she laughed.

Later at night, Nandini was choosing clothes to go for clubbing, she finally got it and went closing the cupboard but it opened again and she turned and was closing it again and a hand came out and held her hand. She knew it was her again, she made her leave her hand and went to washroom to take a shower. She stood under the shower and closed her eyes. When she was done, she went in front of mirror and noticed the pinky promise sign on mirror made by finger by the fog. She erased it and ran out.

She received a phone call by Manik. "Yes Manik...I am coming...just five minutes," she said over the phone and disconnected the call. She dried her hair and got ready in a red mid thigh length dress. Manik loves red color, she thought to herself and smiled. She curled her hair, wore jewelry and made her way out of the room. "Mom, dad, I am going, I will return within sometime," she told them standing at the entrance and went bidding bye. She made her exit and saw Manik sitting in the car. She sat inside and they drove off.

Edited by salley145 - 7 years ago
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
So wedding gonna happen soon
Nandini ignoring anjalis signs
Both her n manik r going out clubbing
Wonder if Anjali will make an appearance there too
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Nandini felt bad for Anjali,it was so sad.😭
Manan Part was so Interesting.😊
Manana's Marriage Preparations started,it was so Interesting.😊
Nandini Removed all the signs of Anjlai,it was so Interesting.😊
I hope everything will be fine soon.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Nandini want to move on...
anjali selfish ...
salley145 thumbnail
Promos

Nandini: Manik I need to go to washroom.

She said to him as he sat on the couch in the club, he nodded and she went. She walked a little farther, the washroom was after three stairs, she climbed them and went inside. The door opened with a creaking voice. She stood in front of the mirror and washed her hands and face, she felt as if someone knocked. She opens the door of washroom but found no one and just when she turned to the mirror, she screamed.

. . . . . .

Manik wondered why Nandini didn't come till now and goes to check, he saw her sitting on the second stair leaning her back to the wall and her legs on the other wall.

Manik: Nandini, I am waiting from so much time.

She stayed quiet and doesn't even looked at him.
Manik: I m talking to u

He shook her shoulder. She looked at him suddenly.
Nandini: Anjali, not Nandini.

He got shocked.
Nandini: why no one recognizes me?

. . . . . . .

Nandini stood near the place Anjali was buried and went after sometime, her pendant fell but she didn't notice. A voice came from inside the grave which was a mixture of sobbing, laughing and crying.

. . . . . .
Nandini: this locket, where you got it?
Varshini: from you in childhood.

She got shocked.

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was so Interesting Promo.😊
Nandini said that she is Anjali not Nadini,Omg!!😲
Naini went to Anjali buried Place and found locket,it was so Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting promo
eagerly waiting for update
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Interesting promo
Looking forward to update
salley145 thumbnail
Chp 11: Only If He Knew

Manik's car stopped outside the club, he unbuckled his seatbelt and smiled at Nandini. "We reached," he said and got out while she unbuckled her seatbelt as well and he opened the door for her forwarding his hand. She smiled and placed her hand on his palm and he slowly pulled her out. "You look beautiful in red, it's my favorite color," he said as they walked inside. "I know right, that's why I wore it," she replied walking beside him still holding his hand. Little did they know that they were carrying a soul with them in their car.

Anjali was sitting in the dicky of the car hiding herself. She slowly rose up revealing herself and eyed them. Her features were normal as human, she walked outside through the door without opening it and went inside. Nandini brought drinks for herself and Manik. She gave it to him and drank one. They were dancing in between the crowd and having a lot of fun. She slipped thrice only to be held by him, she laughed like a maniac. They continued dancing and got tired. He sat on the couch. She sat beside him resting her head on his shoulder closing her eyes.

"Anjali," said little Nandini to little Anjali. "Yes," replied little Anjali. "We won't ever separate, promise?", asked Nandini forwarding her little hand towards her. "Promise," Anjali replied holding her hand and they smiled at each other. Nandini got up from his shoulder with a jolt and realized she was sleeping. "You OK?", Manik asked. She nodded in positive. "I need one more drink," she said and stood up going to counter and drank until she had no strength to stand still. She came to Manik. "I am going to washroom, I will just come." He nodded.

She went with stumbling steps towards the washroom and entered inside closing the door. She stood before the basin, her eyes felt heavy, she couldn't stand still, she looked in the mirror and her eyes opened wide. Anjali's reflection stood beside her resting her head on her shoulder, she was smiling at her. She held her head as she was about to fall and felt a hand around her shoulders that stopped her from falling. She got scared as she entered alone, then how come someone else got in there? She turned to her side and startled seeing Anjali, she was really there.

She got out of her grip and moved back pinning herself to the wall, her eyes never left her ghostly figure though she still had humanly features. Anjali moved towards her and she pinned herself more and more to the wall, she rubbed her eyes and opened them again, she was still there. Anjali raised her pinky and she widened her eyes recalling the promise she made to her after she died and now it was crystal clear that she won't ever leave her and that she did a mistake by doing so. She closed her eyes squeezing them tight.

After standing there like that for some more time she slowly opened her eyes and she wasn't there anymore. She had a sigh of relief and washed her face. She took the towel from the rack and wiped her face. She heard the knocking sound and opened the washroom door but found no one and closed it again. She turned towards the mirror and screamed as a hand knocked on the mirror from inside it, she started sweating and closed her eyes tightly, her hand reached for the knob behind her and a hand popped out of the mirror extended towards her.

Anjali came out of the mirror and stood before her. Nandini tried opening the door but her hands were too weak to move. Anjali kept coming closer until she had possessed her body. She smiled and opened the door but walked stumblingly and sat on the second stair that came a few steps away from the washroom. She hung her head low. Manik got restless as Nandini didn't returned till now, he stood up and went to washroom to check on her. He stopped seeing her sitting on the stairs leaning to the wall at her side with her legs touching the wall in front of her.

He was sure it was Nandini. He held her hand. "Nandini, get up, let's go home," he said and she looked up. "I am Anjali and not Nandini, why no one recognizes me? I loved you, why didn't you come to me? You are marrying Nandini? Why always her name and not mine?", she asked and he got shocked. "Huh? Stop joking, get up," he said and she stood up. She eyed him lustily and they walked away together. Only if he knew what mistake he did.

Edited by salley145 - 7 years ago
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
Manik n Nandini went to party
But manik left with Anjali possessing nandinis body
Poor Nandini was scared stiff
Anjali telling manik but he just thought Nandini was joking
Hope Anjali doesn't possess Nandini for too long or do something she shouldn't