Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Either or fine with me
Wouldn't mind reading both
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 7: Fixed Alliance

Manik watched his parents talking to Nandini's parents about fixing their alliance. He could tell that they will be married sooner or later by the way they talked. He smiled. It was afternoon, Nandini was sitting in her room lost somewhere as usual. She couldn't get the picture of her sister's dead body out of her head. She knew that no matter who comes and becomes her friend or marries her, she won't be able to forget Anjali. She wasn't sure if she was hallucinating her the night she died or was she really there? In fact, she could feel her presence.

She stood up from her bed and went to the store room after getting it's keys and unlocked it. She coughed as the dust flew in her nose. She went inside and saw all her toys in there. She picked the small dolls which had the hair of woolen thread and smiled. She took it and her gaze went on the piano. She took out the wooden bench from below the piano stand and sat on it. She played the piano beautifully and it reminded her of her childhood where she used to play this tune with Anjali.

She smiled faintly as the tune touched her heart and broke it into many pieces. Manik sneaked into Nandini's house to check if she's fine. As he heard the piano, he could tell, she might be in store room. He tiptoed upstairs and went inside. He saw her lost somewhere and went from behind and placed his hands on her hands which played the piano, she smiled feeling his presence. "Manik," she said softly. "How beautifully you play the piano, wow," he praised her. He could feel her smile. "You know what? We're getting married," he said taking her tiny hands in his hands hugging her from behind.

"Really?," she asked. "Hmm," he replied. "But how did you got inside? Who opened the door for you? Mom dad are in your house," she asked in a go. "Actually I sneaked in," he told her. "Oh, when will we get married?," she asked. "Whenever you say," he said. "What? Isn't the date decided yet?," she asked. "I came when the discussion was going on so don't know," he told her. "At least you should've listened the whole thing," she said. "They'll tell, don't worry, let's go to your room and talk," he said and held her hand, she stood up.

"Wait Manik," she said and he turned. She closed the lid covering the piano under the white sheet and they went outside locking the door. The sheet flied upwards uncovering the piano and the lid opened on its own. Its seat got pulled back and the piano played the same tune on it's own. Manik and Nandini went to Nandini's room. They sat on the bed pulling its curtains backwards. She rested her head on his shoulder. "So where we stopped?," he asked. "Marriage," she replied. "Oh I wanted to tell something."

"What?," he asked. "Two days ago, it happened again," she said. "What happened again?," he asked. "Anjali came," she told him. "I will take you to a good doctor," he said. "Manik I know its stupid, I know what you're thinking, at least let me tell you even if you don't believe me," she said lifting her head looking at him. "OK, ok, tell me, what you saw," he said politely.

2 days ago..
Nandini went to the beach as she needed a break from everything. Drenching her feet in the water and standing with the waves passing by her really helped her. So she went as far as she could go, the water reached her knees. She stared at the water for sometime and smiled. She went back getting out of the water and walked near the water bare feet for a lot of time till she got tired. She sat down and picked a stone to draw something in the sand. She drew a pinky promise sign and had completed one loop and got shocked as she saw the other loop already made there. She stood up and turned to go, just then she noticed the footprints beside her footprints.

It seemed as if someone else was also with her over there. She froze on her place for a moment taking small steps backwards and ran as fast as she could. She heard running footsteps behind her but she was too scared to look back to see nothing but something invisible. Even though she knew it was Anjali, she didn't wanted to be there. She was even more scared when she felt something cold around her wrist. She lifted her wrist while running and saw the same promise bracelet Anjali gave her on their 16th birthday.

She promised to keep it with her always but forget to wear it that day. She continued running and sat in her car and drove off. She could see her from the mirror keeping her head on her shoulder. "Anjali," she muttered. She wiped the tears off her face, crying and driving together was difficult. After a long drive, she reached her house, she checked the front mirror and saw she wasn't there anymore. She went outside the car and ran inside her house to her room for bath. She saw the curtains of her bed were spread, she could see a shadow as if someone was sitting inside.

She switched on the light and slowly tiptoed to her bed pulling the curtains open and saw a girl with long hair sitting hugging her knees. She wore a promise bracelet just like Nandini so it was clear that she was Anjali. Don't know why she wasn't scared, she sat beside her and tapped her shoulder. She heard her crying and slowly hugged her. "Tum mujhe chhor ke toh nahi jaogi na? (You won't go leaving me right?)," she said. "No," she replied and they hugged each other, Nandini didn't knew she had possessed her dead body that's why she could touch her.

Edited by salley145 - 7 years ago
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
Looks like manik quite happy hearing their families talked by about marriage
Manik might not believe her but at least he's listening
Even though Anjali hasn't done anything to harm anyone yet it's still creepy
Thanks for pm nplz keep comin
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
MaNan Family fixed their Marriage,it was so Nice.😊
Manik happiness for this was so Nice.😊
Nandini praised on Manik Piano Playing,it was so Nice.😊
Nandini said about Anjali to Manik,it was so Interesting.😊
Anjali part was so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb. I loved it. Cont soon πŸ˜ƒ
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 8: Strange Happenings

Flashback continues..
"Tum mujhe chhor ke toh nahi jaogi na?," asked Anjali. "No," Nandini replied and they had a hug. Nandini didn't knew she had possessed her dead body that's why they could touch each other. "If I wouldn't have committed suicide, I would've been with you," Anjali said as she parted away from Nandini. "Anjali, I don't even know if you're real, how can a dead person come back? I think I am going crazy," Nandini said. "I am real," she said touching her hand. "But I couldn't touch you last time we met, then how can I touch you now?," Nandini asked.

"Secret," Anjali said. "OK listen, I didn't wanted to scare you OK, I didn't wanted you to feel alone, promises aren't meant to be broken, so..," she lifted her right hand closing her all the fingers besides the pinky finger. "We won't separate ever," she said. Nandini didn't joined her pinky finger with hers. "Nandini," she said clicking her fingers in front of her face and she joined her pinky finger with hers. "We promise to stay together forever," they said in unison and smiled at each other followed by a bone crushing hug.

Present..
"I also don't know why I did this," Nandini said. "Its so unreal," Manik commented. "I don't know what was it," she replied. "I think it's real also and unreal also," he said. "Same here," she said. "Arey Manik, mumma papa didn't came until now," she said. "No tension, they might be discussing, oh and try calling me when Anjali comes, I really want to know what's the matter," he said and she agreed. "I will just come," he said and got off the bed and went out of the room. After sometime he came back with two glasses. "Babe," he said.

"Hmm?," Nandini replied. He forwarded one glass to her and on seeing the liquid inside it, she smiled like a baby. "Chocolate milkshake, wow!" She exclaimed and drank it, he smiled seeing her happy and he too drank from his glass. "Thank you so much for this Manik, only you know how to make me happy," she said. "I am happy that you're happy," he smiled. "Nandu you're so cute," he said pulling her cheeks. "Manik, let's take a selfie," she said and picked her phone, she smiled and he kissed her cheek, she clicked the pic.

They clicked more and more pics. Finally Varshini and Nandkishore came back and Manik went bidding bye to Nandini. "Nandu," Varshini called. "Yes mom," she replied and went downstairs. "Congratulations, your alliance is fixed," she told her. "Yayyy," she said like a child and ran to hug her mother. "I love you ma," she said kissing her cheek but then suddenly her smile faded and seeing this, Varshini got worried. "What happened bacha?," she asked. "Mumma vo Anjali or main humesha promise kartay thay na k saath rahengay, or shahdi bhi ek he din karengay, aaj vo nahi hai to mujhe achha nahi lagraha (Mumma Anjali and me always promised to be together and marry at same day, today she's not there so I am not feeling good)," Nandini replied.

"Our loved ones never leave us, they always watch over us, remember I used to tell you in childhood about the stars that the smallest and the one that twinkles the most is our loved one," she reminded her. "Mom I saw her," Nandini told her everything. "Beta it's your imagination," she told her. "Mumma I could touch her I could feel her, I saw her footprints, the half promise sign was made on its own, this can't be someone's imagination or mischief," she said in a convincing manner.

"I understand Nandu, I know you miss her a lot," she said caressing her hair and went to kitchen, it wasn't that she didn't believe, she did believe her, but she was just too nervous to admit she is back. Nandini stormed off to her room and threw herself on the bed. "I know its not my imagination," she muttered under her breathe and cried burying her face in her palms on the bed. "Lukk chhip lukk chhip jao na, lukk chhip lukk chhip jao na, aise chhup chhup mujhe satao na, aise chhup chhup mujhe satao na, o mere nanne munne pyaare pyaare raja, o mere nanne munne pyaare pyaare raja, aao mere galay lagjao na, lukk chhip lukk chhip jao na, aray aao na," sung a voice. Hearing the song, Nandini lifted her tear stained face from the bed and a smile crept through her face as she recognized the voice. She looked up and a smiling face stared at her, she smiled back and got down the bed. "Anjali," she said and wiped her tears and tried hugging her but her hands passed through her.

"Anjalii," Nandini cried. "Relax, I am real but we can't touch each other, I am a soul, you're a human," she said. "I love you, I want you again in my life, I feel alone," Nandini said. "Sometimes life don't go as we plan, but don't worry, I will be with you always, stop crying else it will be difficult for me to go, smile for me," Anjali said and she smiled. Anjali too smiled and disappeared. Later at night, Nandini was trying to sleep but couldn't. She kept tossing left and right but didn't got even a wink of it.

Manik entered her room by the window and laid beside her slowly. He clicked its fingers in front of her and she turned and smiled seeing him. "I knew you have difficulty in sleeping alone so I came," he said and she smiled. "Thank you," she said and pulled the blanket over them and she cuddled with him and slept. In the middle of the night, Nandini woke up due to constant piano playing of someone. She sat up holding her head and went to the store room and unlocked it. "Aagh," she screamed.
Edited by salley145 - 7 years ago
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
So Anjali ain't angry
Both sisters promised to be together forever
Big mistake for nandini
Could've opened the way for her sister to go where she goes
Manik sneaking in to comfort Nandini n sleep beside her
But what made Nandini scream I mean she's seen anjalis ghost plenty of time later so what's different was it how she looked or maybe something was comin towards her or maybe she hurt herself on something
Looking forward to next update to find out
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
continue soon
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊