Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Well... I have seen him earlier but I doubt if he could do anything good in this show🤔 and I have ever hated🤢 this show...never allowed mom to watch it...now it's impossible for me to watch it and I am happy🤣
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: tithi1812

But this time.. 1 gud thing is..we'll get to c helly everyday.. Don't have to wait for weekend to get over..bas there is one pblm k story thoda better..like that any ghisa pita track se thoda achha... 😕

Titli di it will be more heinous than sr😆 wait and watch
tithi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Titli di it will be more heinous than sr😆 wait and watch

Ohh tani.. 🤣 ur comments r awesome as usual.. Even I can't blv m going to watch this show.. 😆 but m sure main jitna time bhi ye show dekhne wali hu..only for helly.. 😆
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ohh God... Shikha.. Your last line😆😆giving me goosebumps.. Like gsjagagajhadahha😆thanks a lot dear..but it should b Mrs Tithi Sanskar Maheswari😉🤣

OK MRS TITHI SANSKAAR MAHESHWARI
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys..I know he is not up to d mark..our expectations have increased due to our previous shows..but let's give it a try.. Pehle hi conclusion me aa Jana is not fair.. Many times..achhe actors k influence me bhi acting improve hota hai.. We all knw that already.. So give it a try and pray k sab kuchh achha ho is bar...

Even I din't want helly to do this show first..wahi 2 sisters..love triangles..phir dushmani.. Bla bla..and suddenly story khatam.. I wanted helly to do sumthing bigger as she is very much potential..but it's better to have sumthing than nothing... Right!! So m gonna give it a try without coming to any conclusion..
It's my personal POV..so pls don't mind..anyone..😕

Agree with you. Dissapointed with Helly for choosing this show. I don't understand what about a already flop show appealed to her. Nothing about this show is attractive, the concept, the story, the writer, the production, time slot, setup and now even male lead looks Sidey with no personality. Who even watches such shows. Her audience will be village aunties and Dadis and chachi's. This show cannot compete with rival show and will shutdown soon. This will be a waste of Helly's 1 or 2 years for sure. Sad part is she turned down dil bole oberoi for this, a far better show.

elsanna thumbnail

Ohh tani.. 🤣 ur comments r awesome as usual.. Even I can't blv m going to watch this show.. 😆 but m sure main jitna time bhi ye show dekhne wali hu..only for helly.. 😆

I assure you...you won't able to jhelofy it more than 2 weeks😛

I mean... seriously...dayaaan🤢
tithi1812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemanya

Agree with you. Dissapointed with Helly for choosing this show. I don't understand what about a already flop show appealed to her. Nothing about this show is attractive, the concept, the story, the writer, the production, time slot, setup and now even male lead looks Sidey with no personality. Who even watches such shows. Her audience will be village aunties and Dadis and chachi's. This show cannot compete with rival show and will shutdown soon. This will be a waste of Helly's 1 or 2 years for sure. Sad part is she turned down dil bole oberoi for this, a far better show.

Yeah.. I agree with u here..I really wish k helly koi achha progressive show k liye wait karti..though m happy that I get to c her again but.. For how many days m going to tolerate such things..😕 I don't know abt dil bole oberoi..helly was top contenders..but may b they didn't choose her.. Don't know..but is type k regressive shows I don't like.. So m sad k yahan helly k wajah se mujhe dekhna padega 😭🤢
tithi1812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

I assure you...you won't able to jhelofy it more than 2 weeks😛

I mean... seriously...dayaaan🤢

Like seriously.. Ladki ko dayaan,churail sab bana do..and again and again she has to prove herself that she is a human being 😡
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

Dolly casting vk well I dont want vk working with sonali jaffar shes not trustworthy
Coz shes in ahabit of converting supprting heros into main lead yaar
I give an ex which I hv sufferd in tere shehr mein
She promoted rafi mallik to hero position which ws of dhruv bhandari she first used him to gain publicity and gradually whn the show ws working she did this and again she willdo sm with varoon also
So dont want him to suffer lyke my manya

Its just my pov

To is ka mtlb h k hero koi aur horo sakta H 😉 at least I hope so k hero ye na ho 😛
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: My_Shining_Star

To is ka mtlb h k hero koi aur horo sakta H 😉 at least I hope so k hero ye na ho 😛

well sab yahi chahte hain bt I guess ke this tym things mit be diffrent
Mudit is not suitable thats it
Waise bhi me not going to watch
Ek toh sonali jaffar and then mudit
So thumbs down for me