SwaRon OS: Only if you gave me a chance..

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello everyone!!!

Surprised to see me?!
Well I was just going through my hard-disk and found this OS which I had written long time ago but never posted it..
I really don't know how has it turned out..
I mean it was a while back I wrote it..
Hope you enjoy it!!

Scroll Down

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Only if You gave Me a Chance..

Swayam (a bit irritated): Aare Sharon ek toh meri family tumhe jaane ki koshish kar rahi hai aur tum ho ke.. Anyways.. Do whatever you want to do.. Good night..

Sharon (trying to stop him): Par Swayam..

But it was too late.. Swayam had already hung up.. She looked at her phone and left out a huge sigh.. She was in a fix.. She didn't know what to do.. Firstly her mom had just broken a huge news to her that the NYDA had withdrawn the affiliation due to St.Louis Academy losing in the Dance Mania which meant that she no more had the job there.. And her income from the NYDA and St.Louis was the only way she could help her family to come out of the debt.. Her parents had managed to come over 50% of it.. But still there was a 50% left.. Avantika and Sharon had planned to sit back and finish up the formalities and also come up with an alternative as they knew the St.Louis board of directors were going to hold up their neck for this now.. It was not that she didn't want to go, it was just that they couldn't go the next evening..

Sharon went and stood by the window to get some fresh air in an attempt to relax herself a bit.. She stood there for a few moment leaning over the pane and closing her eyes.. An argument with Swayam.. He being irritated.. For that matter anything related to Swayam, nothing helped her divert her mind at these instances.. She wanted to tell him about the entire matter but before she could even utter a word he blasted out at her.. She knew for a fact that now even if she tried talking to him he wouldn't listen..

She felt a hand on her shoulder and was bought out of her thoughts as she saw Avantika standing right there..

Avantika (concerned): Kya hua Sharon? Swayam se baat hui?

Sharon kept looking straight and just nodded lightly..

Avantika: I'm sorry Sharon.. Main tumhe itna stress nahi karna chahti thi.. But ab yeh matter haath se nikal gaya hai and you being the head mujhe tumhe batana pada..

Sharon (looking at her): No mom.. Aapko sorry bolne ki zarurat nahi hai.. In fact aapne yeh baat mujhe pehle bata di hoti toh shayad ab tak humne kuch soch liya hota aur yeh stress aapko akele handle nahi karna padta.. But ab yeh sab chodke hume kal ke meeting pe focus karna chahiye.. Kal subh main rehearsal main soch rahi thi students se ek routine prepare karvau you know for the NYDA.. And ek last time iss affiliation to bachane ki koshish karu..

Avantika: Waise woh jo maine Rey se D3 aur St.Louis ke merging ke baare main baat ki thi.. Usne kuch kahan?

Sharon (let out a sigh): Mom to be honest.. I don't think it will work.. And agar NYDA ne back out kar diya toh mujhe nahi lagta St.Louis yeh Dance Academy main invest karna chahegi.. Unko iss affiliation ke liye convince karna hi bahut badi baat thi.. Aur agar Academy hi nahi rahegi toh merge kya karenge.. Yeh offer jo hai tab hi rahega agar kal dono meetings theek se ho aur ek positive note pe end ho..

Avantika: Waise tumne Swayam se baat ki? Woh dinner ke baare main?

Sharon (disturbed): Mom woh actually I guess hume dinner pe jaana chahiye.. Swayam ke family ne pehli baar aapko bulaya hai toh it will be rude agar hum isse postpone kar de.. Kal dono meetings ke baad hum chale jayenge..

Avantika: But Sharon, hume pata nahi ke iss sab main kitna time lagega..

Sharon (pleading): Please mom..

Avantika (smiling): Ok darling.. No problem.. Hum chale jaenge..

They wished each other a good night and waiting for the new day to start.. To bring back some hope..

Next day..

Sharon had been busy from the time she had opened her eyes.. She knew it was going to be a long day with hell lot of mental stress which she was trying to prepare herself for.. But at the same time she was trying to keep a positive mind that the NYDA would be convinced and things would be back in place.. She was hell worried about her family condition and at the same time disturbed about the fight that she had with Swayam.. She needed him the most at this point but he didn't seem to know that..

Here Swayam was having a hard time doing any work.. He was the one who was angry and she had not even tried to talk to him since last night.. He and his friends had met up to discuss about the offer from St.Louis Dance Academy but he just seemed lost.. But still angry.. He fished out his phone the nth time to check if there was a message or missed call for Sharon.. But to his disappointment there was none.. He thought for a moment and then opened his message box typing in a message..

'I know humne iss baare main kal raat hi baat ki thi but still wanted to confirm kyunki main nahi chahta ke meri family dinner ke liye saari tayari kare aur tum last minute pe cancel karke unhe disappoint ya hurt karo.. So are Avantika aunty and you still coming for dinner tonight?'

He just had to make his point and show that he was still angry to get a reaction from her.. He waited impatiently for her reply checking his phone after every 2 minutes..

Here Sharon was in a meeting with the NYDA trying her level best to convince them to not withdraw.. She had put up a presentation showing them what they had done so far and what were the plans for the future.. She had also offered them to have a look at the students perform a routine and see the talented set they had got.. Her phone was not even on her at that moment, so knowing about the message was next to impossible..

After about 3 hours in the meeting and with NYDA appreciating the hardwork Sharon put in but were still backing out from the affiliation Sharon walked to her cabin.. She was stressed and worked up as now she couldn't see any way out of this disaster.. She slumped down on her chair hold her head in her hands trying to control herself from breaking down or losing hope.. She gave herself a few minute and tried to boost herself to keep herself positive during the next meeting.. She let out a sigh and checked her mobile.. There were a few missed calls from her friends but none from Swayam.. She then checked her messages and read the message he had sent her.. She was so lost in the entire mess that she just replied a simple 'Yes' to him.. She had to get back to her next presentation to the board of directors.. She checked the time and it already said 4pm.. In the next few hours she had to go to Swayam's house for dinner and had to make it a point that this meeting didn't last long as well as try and convince them..

Here Swayam had got himself busy with the classes diverting his mind from the fight.. He took a break to drink water and that was when he saw Sharon's reply.. Just a yes' and no fight back or anything from her side kind of felt weird to him.. Though he was happy that she was coming but somewhere still angry..

Sharon was still sitting in her cabin having a look through the final presentation for the board of directors.. She just needed a push at this moment specially after the first meeting with the NYDA.. She glanced at her phone to see if there was anything from Swayam.. But there was nothing.. Only if she could just tell him everything.. She needed him.. his support.. his calming words.. She just needs him by her side to tell her that everything was going to be fine.. Forgetting about the fight and everything else she dialled his number.. A few rings went through

Swayam had just finished a practise session and was sitting with Rey discussing some work when he heard his phone ringing.. It was Sharon.. He was surprised she called him but didn't hesitate to answer but kept silent..

Sharon (softly): Hello *pause* Swayam?

Swayam: Hmmm..

Sharon: Busy ho?

Swayam (a bit rudely): Kuch kaam tha?

Sharon (a bit teary): Nahi bas aise hi phone kiya..

Swayam sensed something wrong through her tone and got worried..

Swayam: Kya hua Sharon? Sab theek hai na?

Sharon (trying to sound normal): Haan..Sab theek hai.. Bas aise hi..

Swayam: Sharon baat kya hai?

Sharon (smiling a bit): I love you..

Swayam (sighing deeply): I love you too..

Sharon: Lets not fight.. Please..

Swayam kept silent.. but agreed..

Swayam: Shaamko aa rahi ho na?

Sharon (sniffing, softly): Haan..

Swayam (still worried): Sharon kya hua hai? Tum theek toh ho na?

Sharon (softly): Kuch nahi.. Bas tumhe miss kar rahi thi iss liye phone kiya.. Waise mujhe abhi jaana hoga.. Board of directors ke saath meeting hai..

Swayam (sighing): Ok.. I'll see you in the evening.. *pause* Pakka sab theek hai na?

Sharon: Haan.. Sab kuch.. Theek hai..

Swayam (softly): I'm here..

Sharon (smiling): I know.. *sigh* I know.. I'll see you in the evening.. Bye..

Sharon hung up the phone before she fell weak and told Swayam everything.. But she still had a small smile playing on her lips as she recollected his words 'I'm here'.. That's all she needed.. Assurance.. Now she was sure nothing and go wrong.. And even if things don't work out she has her Swayam with her.. To hold her.. Comfort her..

Swayam on the other hand was worried.. He knew something was wrong with her.. She had been acting weird specially since last night.. But he didn't know what to do.. She was not going to tell him anything and he was sure about that.. He was getting restless now as her behaviour was worrying him..

Rey who was sitting across Swayam saw his worry and placed a hand on his shoulder..

Rey: Kya hua Swayam? Sharon theek hai na?

Swayam (looking at him): Pata nahi Rey.. Who bahut ajeeb behave kar rahi hai kuch time se.. I know who mujhse kuch chupa rahi hai.. But kya wohi samjh nahi aa raha..

Rey: I know tu uske liye pareshaan hai..(He thought of something) Waise tune kuch socha? St.Louis ke merger ke baar main?

Swayam (snapping out of his thoughts): Haan.. Thoda ajeeb lag jab tune bataya ke Sharon ki mom yeh merger karna chhati hai..

Rey: Hmmm.. Mujhe bhi ajeeb laga.. Aur Avantika aunty kafi persuasive thi is merger ko leke.. Aur agar humne haan bola toh jald se jald yeh merger karvana chhati hai..

Swayam (confused): But I'm confused jab NYDA aur St.Louis abhi bhi affiliated hai toh yeh merger kyun?

Rey: You're right..

Both kept silent for a few minute and Swayam looked at Rey shocked after a few minutes..

Swayam: Kahin Dance Mania haarne ki wajah se NYDA ne affiliation withdraw toh nahi kar liya? I mean dekh na who starting se iss affiliation ko leke kitne unsure the aur upar se St.Louis bhi tayaar nahi thi.. Abhi toh NYDA ke paas reason bhi hai affiliation withdraw karne ka..

Rey: Aur issi wajah se Avantika Aunty yeh merger chhati hai.. Taaki St.Louis Dance Academy band na ho..

Swayam (to himself): Iss liye Sharon itni pareshaan aur disturbed hai.. Shit! Main bhi kitna bada gadha hu.. itni simple si baat mujhe samjh nahi aayi.. Aur abhi toh Sharon board of directors ke saath meeting main hai.. Shit!!

Rey: But agar NYDA ne affiliation withdraw kar diya toh mujhe nahi lagta St.Louis Academy bhi rahegi toh yeh merger kaise hoga..

Swayam (worried): Haan you have a point.. Mujhe Sharon se iss baare main baat karni hogi..

Swayam immediately gets his phone and dials her number but she doesn't answer.. He tries again but no one answers.. Looking at him all panicked Rey tries to calm him down..

Rey: Relax Swayam.. Who busy hogi.. Baad main baat kar lena.. I'm sure Sharon ne kuch na kuch toh socha hoga..

Swayam looks at him but was still worried.. He knew Sharon no matter what she won't ask him for help.. The only reason he wanted this merger now is because he knew how much effort and hardwork Sharon had put into this academy.. She had not even told him about all of this.. How would she.. He had gone off at her last night.. Maybe this is what she wanted to tell him last night but he refused to listen.. He felt guilty and frustrated at himself.. He walked out of the garage to get some fresh air and relax his nerves.. He just wanted to see Sharon as soon as possible now..

He thought of something and went in.. Spoke to Rey for a while and told him that he would be heading home as his family will be waiting for him.. Swayam had thought of talking to Sharon in the evening when she came over for dinner..

On the other hand the board of directors were blasting out at Sharon for losing both the Dance Mania and The NYDA affiliation.. Sharon was trying hard to convince them that if she were given a chance she wouldn't let atleast the NYDA affiliation out of her hands.. She let them know that the NYDA had not backed out from the affiliation yet.. The board gave Sharon this last chance and an ultimatum that if it doesn't work out they will shut down the academy.. Though the meeting ended but the stress for Sharon didn't.. Avantika wasn't a part of both the meetings as she was busy with some other work..

Sharon walked out of the meeting with a heavy head.. This wasn't going to be easy for her.. She checked the time and it was just 6pm.. She still had three hours to go to Swayam's house for dinner.. She made her way to the abandon corridor.. She had to sort out her thoughts right now itself or Swayam would know something was majorly wrong.. She was numb.. Her head was still heavy and her entire body was cold as ice..

Ab main kya karu? Mujhe kuch bhi karke NYDA ko convince karna hoga.. I don't have a choice.. Aur D3 academy ke saath merger?.. *after a few moment* Shit! Nahi.. D3 ke saath merger kiya toh sabko humare financial problem ke baare main pata chal jaayega.. No.. No No.. Yeh merger nahi ho sakta.. Swayam ko pata chal jayega.. Nahi mujhe kuch bhi karke NYDA ko convince karna hi hoga.. I have to stop mom from talking to Rey..'

She immediately called Avantika

Sharon (panicked): Mom..

Avantika: Haan darling bolo.. Meeting kaisi thi?

Sharon: Mom please Rey se merger ki baat mat karna.. Yeh merger nahi ho sakta!

Avantika: Sharon.. Yeh tum kya bol rahi ho? Yeh merger humara last hope hai to get out family out of the debt..

Sharon: Mom I know.. But agar yeh merger hua toh Swayam ko sab pata chal jayega.. Aur main nahi chahti ki Swayam ko humare family debt ke baare main pata chale.. D3 academy abhi jaake settle hua hai Dance Mania ke baad.. Mere friends ka career abhi jaake chalu hua hai.. Main unko ek aur problem main nahi daal sakti.. Aur Swayam waise hi kaafi tension main hoga.. Main usko aur stress nahi dena chhati.. iss liye abhi tak maine use abhi tak kuch nahi bataya hai.. Hum koi aur raasta dhund lenge..

Avantika: But Sharon hume yeh merger ki zarurat hai.. I understand tumhe Swayam ki fikar hai but beta hume professional front pe sochna hoga..

Sharon: Mom please.. Main koi aur raasta dhund lungi.. Aap bas abhi Rey se baat mat karo..

Avantika: Ok darling.. Tum abhi ghar aa jao.. Hume Swayam ke ghar bhi jaana hai..

Sharon (sighing): Haan mom.. I'll be home in 20 minutes..

Sharon hangs up and sighs in relief.. She would do anything but involve Swayam in this situation.. She convinced herself that she will find her way out of this problem and made her way home..

After freshening up she changed into a cream and golden churidar and kurta.. Elegant yet simple.. She just wanted to make sure she was dressed appropriately for Swayam's family.. Minimal make-up and her hair draping her shoulders just how he like it.. She sat in the car with Avantika as the driver drove off.. Avantika had made it a point to carry a few sweet, gifts and flower for the Shekhawat's.. Sharon was still lost in her thoughts..

Avantika (placing a hand on her shoulder): Sharon darling.. Don't stress too much.. I'm sure hum koi na koi solution dhund lenge.. Waise main Mr. Singhania se baat ki hai.. And he is in town so I'm sure koi na koi solution toh nikal hi aayega.. Afterall Rey ke dad ke saath humare business ke saath saath personal relations bhi toh hai..

Sharon just nodded positively and gave her mom a soft smile.. Her heart was pounding as they were nearing their destination..

Shekhawat House..

Swayam was in his room thinking about Sharon and the merger.. He had to talk to Sharon and solve this problem as soon as possible.. He can't see her this stressed..

His mom and dad come down when they came to know about Sharon and her mom coming over for dinner.. She did the final touches and was talking to Swayam's dadi and bua while Swayam was getting changed..

They heard the bell go off and Swayam's mom went to open the door.. As soon as Sharon saw her she bent down to take her blessings.. Though they hadn't met before Sharon had seen her pictures to recognise her.. She took everyone's blessing while Swayam's mom welcomed Avantika..

Swayam rushed out of the bathroom as he heard the doorbell go off.. His phone was blaring all this while but he just ignored it and let it ring while he rushed out..

Rishi (walking out of the study): Aare Sharon beta.. Aa gayi tum..

Sharon took his blessing and he just held her by her shoulder..

Rishi (teasing): Kya Sharon hum toh waise bhi tumse impressed hai toh aaj indian attire main nahi bhi aati toh bhi hum tumhe apni bahu banate..

Sharon just blushed at the that comment while daadi and bua were unimpressed looking at her rapport with Rishi.. Swayam had seen what had happened and had a satisfied grin on his face..

After all the formality was done everyone was sitting in the living area having a nice chit chat.. Sharon was very quite and Swayam noticed that.. She was sitting right opposite him and he kept stealing glances of her.. He noticed that she was deliberately trying to avoid eye-contact with him and he thought he knew the reason.. Sharon had a smile on her face but that wasn't reaching her eyes.. Swayam's mom noticed something wrong between the two of them and asked her son to come help her with something..

In the dinning area..

Swayam: Haan maa.. Kuch chahiye aapko?

Swayam's mom: Tere aur Sharon ke beech sab theek hai na?

Swayam (confused): Haan maa.. Sab kuch theek hai.. Aap aise kyun puch rahe ho?

Swayam's mom: Main dekh rahi hoon ke Sharon kaafi chup chup hai.. Iss liye pucha..

Swayam: Haan who actually uske kaam ko leke kuch problem chal raha hai.. Bas ussi ke wajah se who bahut pareshaan hai.. But aaj khaana khaane ke baad main sab kuch theek kar dunga..

Swayam's mom: Aare khaane khaane ke baad kyun.. Waise bhi tum bacche hum bado ke beech kya karoge.. Tu apne kamre main jaa main usse wahan bhejti hu.. Usse baat kar aur jo bhi tension hai dur kar.. Bichari bacchi kitni pareshaan hai..

Swayam (smiling): Theek hai maa..

Swayam rushes to his room and waits for Sharon to come.. As soon as he entered he heard his phone again.. Wondering who has been calling him up all this while he went to check it.. He was surprised to see 30 missed called and so many messages from Rey to call him back as soon as possible..

He immediately dialled his number..

Swayam: Haan Rey bol kya baat hai?

Rey (irritated): Itne time se phone kar rah ahu.. Tu kahan tha.. Accha who sab chod mujhe tujhse bahut important baat karni hai..

Swayam (listening attentively): Haan bol kya baat hai.. itna stressed kyun hai?

Rey: Sharon ne tujhe kisi debt ke baare main bataya?

Swayam (confused): Debt kaisa debt?

Rey told Swayam everything about the debt on Sharon's family.. Shocked was an under statement for Swayam's current state.. He just kept listening to Rey..

Rey: ... Avantika Aunty aaj dad se milne aayi thi to ask for help.. Kyunki Sharon ne D3 aur St.Louis Academy ke merger ke liye mana kar diya tha..

Swayam (still shocked): Par kyun?

Before Rey could say anything Swayam heard a knock on his door and the door opening.. He turned around and saw Sharon entering his room..

Swayam: Rey main tujhse baad main baat karta hu..

He hung up.. He was still trying to process whatever Rey and just said.. He just couldn't get his head around this entire situation.. Sharon had hid such a big thing from him and he was trying to understand the reason.. He just couldn't believe it that all this while she was going through all of this by herself.. Then it hit him.. The other night when Sharon had come to his house and was very disturbed.. And when he asked her she gave some bullshit excuse.. He didn't believe her then but didn't question her as well as he wanted her to tell him about it as and when she was comfortable.. But now it been a while and surely the situation has gone out of hand.. He was hoping she tell him atleast now..

Sharon (looking at him and smiling): Hey..

Swayam (coming out of his thoughts): Hi..

Sharon: Kya hua? Sab theek hai na? Tum itne pareshaan kyun ho?

Swayam: You tell me Sharon.. Sab theek hai?

Sharon (avoiding looking into his eyes): Haan.. Sab kuch.. Th..eek hai..

Swayam: Are you sure?

Sharon (looking at him confused): Tum aise kyun puch rahe ho?

Swayam (masking up with a smile): Nahi kuch nahi..

He slowly walked towards her while Sharon was standing in the middle of his room fiddling with her fingers.. He placed his hand on hers and gestured her to have a seat.. Both of them settle on his bed and he took one of her hand between his palms..

Sharon looked at him loving and squeezed his hand..

Swayam (looking into her eyes): Sharon tumhe pata hai na ki kabhi koi bhi problem ho ya koi bhi situation ho.. I'm always there for you?

Sharon (smiling): Haan Swayam I know you are always there for me.. Par tum suddenly aise kyun bol rahe ho?

Swayam (sighing): Kyunki off late mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki koi toh baat hai jo tumhe bahut pareshaan kar rahi hai.. Aur mujhe pata nahi who kya hai.. Main tumhe force nahi karunga Sharon but I can't see you like this.. Please baat karo mujhe.. Shayad hum milke iss problem ka koi solution nikaal sake..

Sharon pulled her hand out of his and stood up taking a few step towards the window.. She couldn't fall weak.. She needs to be strong.. Swayam can't know about her family problem.. She can't do this to him.. She had to be strong..

Sharon ( fumbling): Swayam aisi koi bhi baat nahi hai.. Pata nahi tumhe aisa kyun lag raha hai.. Who bas Academy ko leke thodi tensed hoon.. I mean nayi Academy hai toh kaafi kaam hota hai na..

Swayam (standing up): Phir merger ke liye mana kyun kar diya Sharon?

Sharon turned around surprised..

Sharon (fumbling): Woh.. actually.. woh.. Woh mera decision nahi hai.. Board ka decision hai..

Swayam (walking to her): Tumhe jhoot bolna nahi aata Sharon.. toh try bhi kyun kar rahi ho?!

Sharon (taking a step toward the door): Kya Swayam tum bhi kaam ki baatein lekar baith gaye.. Bahar chalo sab khaane pe intezzar karte honge..

Sharon was avoiding looking at Swayam and he noticed her hands trembling out of nervousness.. That was it.. He refuses to see her going through all this mess by herself.. He turned towards her.. She was a few steps from the door..

Swayam: Merger se iss liye mana kar rahi hona na taaki mujhe tumhare family debt ke baare main pata na chale..

Sharon stopped in her track.. 'How did he know?' That was the only question in her head.. Her body had gone numb.. 'He knows!'

Swayam walked to her and turned her to face him..

Swayam (holding her by her shoulders, softly): Kyun Sharon? Itni baadi baat kyun nahi batayi mujhe? Itne time se akele iss problem ka saamna kar rahi thi? Bas ek baar mujhse keh deti hum milkar iss problem ko face karte..

Sharon kept her head hung as tears made down her eyes.. That was it.. Swayam's touch was breaking the mask and her eyes were tightly shut as now she knew she wasn't facing it all alone..

Swayam: Bahut strong samjhti hon a apne aap ko? Ek baar bhi mujhe batane ki koshish nahi ki.. (hurt) Bas itna hi bharosa tha apne Swayam pe?

Sharon's snapped up.. She looked at him and immediately nodded her head negatively.. She held his hands that were on her shoulder and bought them between them..

Sharon (in tears): Nahi Swayam.. Aisi baat nahi hai.. Maine bahut baar socha tumhe bata doon.. but main tumhe aur tension nahi de sakti thi.. Tum waise bhi D3 Acedamy ko leke itne stressed the..

Swayam (cupping her face): Aur khud stress main jee sakti ho..

Sharon (placing her hands on his): Haan.. Jee sakti hu.. As far as tum iss situation main involved nahi the..

Swayam: Par kyun Sharon.. Itni badi baat tumne mujhe kyun nahi batayi?

Sharon: Kyunki main jaanti thi agar main tumhe batati toh tumhara dhyaan meri problem pe jyada aur khud ke academy pe kum hota.. Aur main tumhare career ko compromise nahi kar sakti.. Yeh academy tumhara aur Rey ka dream hai Swayam.. Main tumhe iss situation main involve karke tumhare dreams ko risk nahi kar sakti..

Swayam (wiping her tears): Aur tumhare dream ka kya? Dance tumare passion hai..

Sharon: Aur tumhari zindagi..

Swayam: Tum meri zindagi ho Sharon.. Aur main tumhe iss situation main akela nahi chod sakta.. Iss problem ko tum kafi time tak akele face kar rahi thi.. But ab nahi.. Ab hum sab tumhare saath hai.. Main tumhare saath hoon..

Sharon (retaliating, removing his hands): But Swayam..

Swayam (cutting her): No buts.. Main merger ke papers kal hi tayaar karva raha hu.. Yeh merger ab hoke rahega..

Sharon (walking past him): Nahi Swayam.. Koi merger nahi hoga..

Swayam (cutting her): Main tumhe bata raha hu Sharon.. Puch nahi raha hu..

Sharon (looking at him): Swayam tum samjhte kyun nahi.. Main tumhara aur humara friends ka future aise risk nahi kar sakti.. Mera sab kuch stake pe hai.. Yahan tak ki mera ghar bhi.. God forbide agar hum debt ka amount repay nahi kar paye toh.. Nahi! Main D3 Academy aise risk main nahi daal sakti..

Swayam (holding her by her shoulders): Tum itna negative kyun soch rahi ho?

Sharon: Main negative nahi practically soch rahi hu.. Amount bahut bada hai repay karne ke liye.. Aur D3 Academy abhi ek start-up hai.. Hum itna paisa itne kum time main revive nahi kar payenge!

Swayam went silent for a few minute thinking over what Sharon just said.. She did have a point... There is very little time in hand and a huge amount to repay..

Swayam (looking at Sharon a bit unsure): Ek aur solution hai mere paas..

Sharon: Kya?

Swayam: What if I pay the debt?

Sharon (irritated): Are you out of your mind? Dekha iss liye main tumhe nahi bata rahi thi.. (she closed her eyes irritated but calmed herself down) Dekho Swayam agar mujhe aisa kuch karna hota toh main pehle hi kar leti.. (holding his hands and moving closer to him) Yes I need you support but mentally and emotionally... not financially...

Swayam: But Sharon what if I give you this amount as a loan and you repay it to me as and when you have it.. And I promise I will take it.. Aur waise bhi I'm sure tum Rey ke dad ke paas bhi wohi karne gayi thi phir unke jagah mujhse yeh help lene main kya problem hai?

Sharon (inching closer): Please Swayam.. Please understand.. Singhania's humare company main share holder's hai and and dad ke business partner bhi.. toh who business front pe dad handle kar lenge.. but tumse financial help lena mujhe theek nahi lagta.. (cupping his face with one hand) atleast not yet.. Please samjho..

Swayam (sighing): But promise me ki agar Rey ke dad ke saath deal break nahi hua aur dusra koi solution nahi nikla toh tum chup chap mujhse help le logi!

Sharon cupped his face with both her hands..

Sharon (moving her thumb over his stubble, softly): You really need a trim Mr.Shekhawat.. A shorter stubble suits you..

Swayam sighed giving up.. just for now.. And look at her amused.. He slowly encircle her waist and pulled her closer while they continued looking into each others eyes..

Swayam (huskily): You are impossible!

Sharon (smirking): Ahh.. Ahh.. It's I am possible.. and if you are with me everything is possible..

He smiled when she said that and pulled her into warm hug.. Sharon went into his embracement willing.. This is what she has been missing all this while.. Now she knew everything was going to fine.. Her Swayam was with her and nothing can go wrong anymore.. She nuzzle into his and neck and tightened her grip around him..

Swayam (nuzzling into her hair): Always..

Edited by TannuVsmSwaRon - 7 years ago
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
How was it??

I know its very long.. I was surprised myself..
But that the thing.. Once you start imagining SwaRon its difficult to stop.. 😳

Please do let me know in the comments below and Hit the like button..

If My readers are still around I promise to post the OS's I have found on my hard-disk as well..

Please let me know if I should post them or not

Love you guys
❀️
Edited by TannuVsmSwaRon - 7 years ago
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome OS πŸ€—... simply superb, wonderful, brilliant... Swaron rocks!! Rocked and will always rock!!! thanks for the PM... ...😊 😊 I am missing swaron so much!!!!
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os
it was so emotional
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I have read few of your pieces, and I have come to a conclusion that u nail it when it comes to continuations of the actual tracks. I wish something like this was shown in the show :(
This piece was purely swaronish!.. Loved the way they have grown to understand and care for each other so much, especially Sharon. I loved the part where she comments on his stubble.. Sharon will be Sharon whatever happens :P
Felt nice to read something on Swaron after so long! ..Keep writing and do post all your work :)

-Shreya<3

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Simply superb and amazing..
Swaron are truely soulmate..
Loved it

Thanks
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A sweet and cute OS I wish things were better in D3 as well. Problems are there but a couple who has gone through so much can handle it as well.
Beautifully scripted loved every bit of it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AwesomeπŸ‘
It felt too good to read on SwaRon
Please post other is too and soonπŸ˜ƒ