tiakhan98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
HI ALL H R U 
I M BIGEST ARIYA FAN 
THIS IS SMALL OS FOR ALL
I HOPE MAI SAB KI UMEED PE KAYAM RAHON

Ariya OS Advantage Of The Darkness ;)

"Sir aapko kya lagta hai, itni tight security hone ke baad bhi koi ye diamond churane ki himmat karega?" Riya asked Arjun standing beside her.

"Kuch keh nahi sakte. Isse pehle bhi itni hi tight security thi but phir bhi heera chori ho gaya tha. Be alert!" Arjun said looking around for any suspicious activity.

Suddenly lights went off.

"Oh my god!" Riya exclaimed, " ye light kaise chali gayi? Kahi koi andhere ka fayda na utha le." She got no response from Arjun."sir aap kaha hain?" She moved in darkness and bumped into him.

Suddenly she felt his hands on her waist and a soft wet touch on her lips.

She was shocked and before she could react the light was back. She found Arjun standing at a distance.

"Han Shree sab theek hai na?" Riya said talking on the Bluetooth and looked at Riya with a mischief in his eyes, "Kisi ne andhere ka fayda to nahi uthaya?"

Riya blushed like hell unnecessarily tucking her hair behind the ears started looking here and there to avoid Arjun's gaze on her.

o-The End -o

PLZ TELL ME HOWZ IT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey tia...by any chance are you in CID fanfiction coz I know I have read this drabble there...under Geet Shreyaholic's post and this drabble is written on Daya and Shreya...so by anychance are you Geet who wrote this drabble there or have you just copy pasted it and labbeling it as your's...

PLEASE DO REPLY
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super awesome amez fant os
Loveit
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
So cute OS
Awe Arjun took advanced of darkness & kiss riya
Riya was all blush blush