Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Girls, by new look I meant the recent Video</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">He has lost too much weight and also shaped his eyebrows</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">(he hasn't done it till now)</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Also unless he opens his hair</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">we don't know if he has styled it or notπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

Oh ok you mean the dance diaries video...I thought maybe I missed something over the few days I was out πŸ˜† also exactly as Thushi said I thought u had some inside sources πŸ˜†
Edited by Vdvisa - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Oh ok you mean the dance diaries video...I thought maybe I missed something over the few days I was out πŸ˜† also exactly as Thushi said I thought u had some inside sources πŸ˜†

me and inside source!?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
How I wish I hadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

No I understand what u r saying, I too thought that .. but then I realized one thing
Arpi was like "I am ready to die for u" Avi was like " I wanna grow old with u" ..
First one is like complete deewangi .. but we can't say second one isn't true love πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

If it's Ranveer's case then no ques only he loved Madam but when it comes to AviTa n SiRa like couples, it becomes difficult to tell who sacrificed more or loved more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OK bye finallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@red so true
But for me, scale of measurement is trustπŸ˜‰
Mano.M thumbnail
ashish sharma@ashish30sharma

Miracle is not magic it's a manifestation of ones thoughts and perseverance. https://www.instagram.com/p/BQy31edgaaS/

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
486792 thumbnail
Hello everyone!!!!πŸ€—
It's such a delight to read Ashish's tweets.His thoughts are so deep and profound.
And he has a philosophical side as well.😳
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Hello everyone!!!!πŸ€—

It's such a delight to read Ashish's tweets.His thoughts are so deep and profound.
And he has a philosophical side as well.😳

Hi AshiπŸ€—
But a million dollar question
Where is Sharmaji now?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@red so true
But for me, scale of measurement is trustπŸ˜‰

Good morningπŸ€—

Completely agree, trust is the most important factor, but as I said he was not mistrusting her completely, he was just waiting for her to come n clarify..
about mistrust she too didn't have enough faith in him , she thought he would break his promise n kill RV ... So weren't they equal equalπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And then what Arpi did in the beginning was blind worship, Avi was not a God as she visualised. Later when she sees the reality, her blind trust broke n that's when she tried getting him on the right track. That's how she grew as a character.. She herself made sacrifices to earn his trust. Then he did worship for few days till RV thing happened..

Avi for me was too naive as a person, cud be easily manipulated. Seeing someone sacrificing or shedding tears he easily started trusting them n worshipping them. He did the same for Bahuji n Arpi.. same goes with mistrusting too..
if u see at the end when Pihu n Pandit tell him abt Bahuji's true face, he does believe without much thinking.. Bahuji too had made many sacrifices for him(thou they were selfish ones) , he used to worship her, but he loses trust quickly.. same in Arpi's case. Though he gave chance to both to clarify..
That's the flaw of the character.. his love shouldn't be blamed IMO
If Rudra was on his place he would have never mistrusted his wife 😳 That's why I don't keep Avi in my fav Ashu's characters list πŸ˜‰

Look at the length of my essayπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
seems I am back in Avita world πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi AshiπŸ€—
But a million dollar question
Where is Sharmaji now?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Maybe he's on nature walk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Ashi πŸ˜ƒ
Mano.M thumbnail

Good morningπŸ€—

Completely agree, trust is the most important factor, but as I said he was not mistrusting her completely, he was just waiting for her to come n clarify..
about mistrust she too didn't have enough faith in him , she thought he would break his promise n kill RV ... So weren't they equal equalπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And then what Arpi did in the beginning was blind worship, Avi was not a God as she visualised. Later when she sees the reality, her blind trust broke n that's when she tried getting him on the right track. That's how she grew as a character.. She herself made sacrifices to earn his trust. Then he did worship for few days till RV thing happened..

Avi for me was too naive as a person, cud be easily manipulated. Seeing someone sacrificing or shedding tears he easily started trusting them n worshipping them. He did the same for Bahuji n Arpi.. same goes with mistrusting too..
if u see at the end when Pihu n Pandit tell him abt Bahuji's true face, he does believe without much thinking.. Bahuji too had made many sacrifices for him(thou they were selfish ones) , he used to worship her, but he loses trust quickly.. same in Arpi's case. Though he gave chance to both to clarify..
That's the flaw of the character.. his love shouldn't be blamed IMO
If Rudra was on his place he would have never mistrusted his wife 😳 That's why I don't keep Avi in my fav Ashu's characters list πŸ˜‰

Look at the length of my essayπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
seems I am back in Avita world πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@red are both equal!?😲
Arpi's worry that Avi would get angry knowing RV's demands and
might resort violence was valid
Avi would have sure done it
He even got Shika's groom kidnapped(he did the right thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
At the moment of fury Avi could have done anything
Like how he pointed a gun at Apri

Arpi's mistake or blunder was that
She should have let Shika get married in the way Avi wanted
Or she should have opened up with Shika or
should have blasted at RV for blackmailing and
right out should have refused to give in to his demands
But then she became a mahan bahu and we know the result
She just should have known that Avi would be
100 times more furious if he comes to know what she had done
More than mistrust it was stupidity, innocence, getting played/tricked

But yes Avi didn't right out suspect her
He waited for her to explain, She didn't and
Bahuji used it to poison his mind
I can understand him getting angry but not mistrusting
Suspecting her for an affair with RV was...🀒

Avi manipulated by Bahuji was natural(not about Arpi)
She literally raised him hence he worshiped her like a mother
But yes Avi was sure naive, he even trusted RV
(all thanks to Arpi😑)

Here I am not blaming his love but his mistrust
Love without trust ends badly

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Maybe he's on nature walk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Ashi πŸ˜ƒ