Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Yeh title bhi humein zyada suit karta Hai..
Ajab si kahaani hamaari 😳

Haan...do shaadi shuda auratein ...ek dosre ke sath cheezy hona ...ajeeb hi hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Haan...do shaadi shuda auratein ...ek dosre ke sath cheezy hona ...ajeeb hi hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You cracked me up with this🀣🀣
Thabassum19 thumbnail

You cracked me up with this🀣🀣

Pata nahi forum mates kya soch rahein honge ...πŸ˜†...!!
Esp kash ,jiis ke thread halla macha rahein hum πŸ˜† !!
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Pata nahi forum mates kya soch rahein honge ...πŸ˜†...!!
Esp kash ,jiis ke thread halla macha rahein hum πŸ˜† !!

Itna halla karny ke baad bhi update nahi
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Well let's see kash turns up or not today !!!
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Itna halla karny ke baad bhi update nahi

OMG . This is so funny.
Shams and Tabs you both are amazing . Ek story toh banti hai aapkey ooperπŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

OMG . This is so funny.
Shams and Tabs you both are amazing . Ek story toh banti hai aapkey ooperπŸ˜†

For that you have to complete this one and to complete this we need updates
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lagta hain ye bandi kafi satati hain
phir tou bas ek hi elaj hain
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends,
I am here with next chapter with counter twist. Hope you will start to love Shaurya again.
Sorry for being late. I had to finalise angle by which Sonal gained leverage over Shaurya. Finally I decided to go with a simple approach here.
Hope you like it. Do post your comments
P.S : Loved the Spams and Bombs from you all. Love you all πŸ˜‰
Best Regards,
Kash

Chapter 28

Once Mehek was out of his sight, Sonal embraced Shaurya from behind, "You did it. I still cannot believe it but you did it". He pushed her away and walked to his desk. "I did what you asked me to do? Now give it to me as promised", Shaurya demanded. "I am not an idiot Shaurya. I have to be sure of it. So I will be staying in your house till things are settled as I desire. I guess you have to continue the drama there also to convince Mehek", she acted as vamp. "Unlike you, my Mehek is a righteous girl. After such insult, she will never try to come near me", Shaurya told painfully. " I was also like her, Shaurya. You made me like this. Love for you made me like this. I have waited long enough . Now I am gonna take what's mine", she growled like a mad woman. "You will never have me. My heart will always belong to her", he told her angrily. "We will see that Mr Shaurya Khanna. Don't forget that her family was always her weakness and I have something that could break your sweet heart's fragile heart", she threatened him. "Fine. You can come and stay with me at Khanna house. This way you can be sure that I broke all ties with Mehek", he said in defeated tone. She gave a satisfied pat on his back before leaving.

Flashback *** ****at hospital when all were near ICU**************************

Shaurya noticed Sonal withdrawing to a dark corridor. For long we wanted to have lone moment with her and followed her without grabbing attention."Sonal!!", he called her, "I need to talk to you", his hard tone made her aware of the impending danger. "I know all about your dirty tricks, Sonal. I was able to trace calls made to Sanjay. It was you who leaked the news and I am now sure that years before it was you who tipped Sanjay about Ma's past", Shaurya was extremely angry. "Finally, the great Shaurya figured it out" she said sarcastically. "Sonal, whatever done is done .I am ready to let it go. But I am warning you to stay away from us. You won't be given privilege of being my friend anymore", he warned her. "Your FRIEND. I never wanted to be your friend. I always wanted to be yours. Yet you kept on ignoring me for years", she was mad. "You definitely need help", he said and turned to leave. "Wait a second, Shaurya.I have something that might cheer you up", Sonal pricked his curiosity. "For last few days, Nehal had been really worried. She was visiting our mother quite often. One day I eavesdropped and found her reason. Her ex, Rohit contacted her. He had some illicit video clippings of her and threatened to expose it to world ruining her wedding with Vicky", she paused to see shocked expression on Shaurya's face. "Well, as a loving step sister, I took initiative. I contacted Rohit, paid him really well and got all the videos & photographs. Additionally for my advantage, I told him that I am acting on your behalf", she told calmly. "What do you want Sonal?", he asked. She laughed hysterically, "You still haven't figured it out, have you? I want YOU. You need to break up with Mehek". "Not in this life time", he growled. "Fine. Then I will take the honour to release them as MMS. As Rohit knows only your name, whole world will blame you , even your Mehek. Nehal and Vicky will be broken apart" she told sweetly. Shaurya was astonished at her wickedness. "See Shaurie, you have no options. Either ways you will lose Mehek. Atleast you can save Nehal & Vicky if you agree with me", she said. "You are too cruel. How can you do this?", his voice was strained. "Ishq mein sab jayazz hain", she stated. Finally Shaurya had to agree to her. "Go Shaurie. You have a whole night ahead of you. Spend it wisely with your Mehek. Coz tomorrow you have to break all ties with her", Sonal's voice startled him

Flashback ends*********************************************************

"Oh, Mehek. I am so sorry. I had to do it. Nehal ke liye, Vicky ke liye and above all Tumhare liye, I had to", Shaurya's eyes were moist. It's a dangerous game he is playing and he had none other than himself and his love for Mehek.

He brought Sonal home. When Karuna enquired about Sonal's arrival, he made an excuse that Meeraji was busy being with Nehal at hospital and Sonal was feeling uneasy to stay alone. Karuna was happy to have Sonal at home and led her to guest room. 'Poor Ma, she never knew the truth about Sonal', Shaurya thought. "I will get tea for all. Shaurie get Mehek also", Karuna said. Shaurya was shocked to realise that Mehek returned to Khanna house. He rushed to his room to find Mehek packing her bag. "Mehek, you are here?", he didn't know how to reach her. Her tear struck face shot quick glance at him, "Don't worry. I just came to take my belongings. I am leaving now", she picked her bag. "I told Karuna Ma'am that I am staying at my home to take care of Dad. I didn't tell her anything. Its your privilege to inform her ", she added. While she was leaving, he couldn't control to grab her wrist. His couldn't bear the pain and let down his guards. He was about to get emotional when he saw Sonal. He recovered swiftly and adorned fake smirk, "Impressive Mehek. You have taken it quite well. I must say you look so sexy in this defeated princess look. ", he pulled her closer, " An added favour to you. If you ever feel like replaying our passionate nights, then call me. I shall surely comply to some discreet liberties". She pushed him back and yelled at him, "How could you be so cheap, Shaurya? Don't you feel an ounce of remorse?" "Nope", he shook his head mockingly. She gave a disgusting look to him then to Sonal who was standing at the door and left Khanna house. Shaurya felt shattered and banged the door in Sonal.

A week passed. Nehal was still at hospital,but getting better. Meeraji spent most of the time with Nehal. Mehek tried to keep herself as busy as possible. She shuttled between Sharma house and hospital. Over this time, her relationship with Meera mended a lot. Karuna Ma also was there to support her. Both mothers were oblivious to the turmoil that life has thrown at her. She was mentally and physically exhausted. Finally she made an excuse of going to temple and left home. She kept all her problems infront of God and prayed for courage to fight her battle. She decided to spend some solo time at her pent house.

She entered her pent house and locked it. It was serene but she had an eerie feeling of being watched. She was wearing a simple printed chiffon saree. She tied her hair neatly into a high bun. She had a glass of wine and felt relaxed. Sleep had eluded her for many nights but now she was exhausted. She went to bedroom to rest. As she entered, someone grabbed her from behind. Her reflexes were quick and she opened her mouth to scream, only to be silenced by a strong palm kept forcefully on her mouth. She tried to free herself but he was too strong for her . "I always wanted to take you here", an alluring male voice whispered into her ear dangerously. Before she knew, he pushed her to bed and came over her. He forcefully took her mouth, bruising her lips while keeping her hands pinned to the bed.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Mujhe patah tha yeh Sonal ki waja se hi sk aisa baath kiya πŸ˜•
Kash di sk ko Sab Kuch kaise patah chala Sonal ki baare Mein😲
Yeh Sonal ko toh😑 I just hate this Sonal 🀬
Poor Mehak and sk feeling sad for them
Ab sk ki Ghar mein gus gayi yeh Sonal 😑
Pent house mein woh aadhmi koun Hai di 😲 sk hi hai na ??

I guess sk mehak ko Sab Kuch batha diya hoga pehle hi

Kash di very well written ⭐️

Edited by Mehryalove - 7 years ago