Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Kash, my girl, that was a lovely update! You are an amazing writer...πŸ€— Sorry, I couldn't comment on your previous chapters in time but nevertheless enjoyed them throughout as always...⭐️

I liked that Shaurya had respected her wishes and stopped taking her then and there out in the open...he made sure that they had their SR the traditional way Mehak had wished for. But what was that in the end? Why did he smirk after that? I am so scared of his smirks both in the story as well as the show...
Whom is he trying to revenge now? Mehak or Harish? I thought he loved her unconditionally now...Will Sonal's advise to Mehak partly come true? Kash, please don't make Shaurya a villain once again yaar!
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Aaapke har ada pe dil kurbaan ,
Res pe be like button hit hogaya kya kareen hum πŸ˜‰

Tu bhi na kash πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kash sachii bataa yeh twistm twisti ka kahin se alag se course Kiya hai na tuny ??πŸ˜†
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Patsy-

Kash, my girl, that was a lovely update! You are an amazing writer...πŸ€— Sorry, I couldn't comment on your previous chapters in time but nevertheless enjoyed them throughout as always...⭐️

I liked that Shaurya had respected her wishes and stopped taking her then and there out in the open...he made sure that they had their SR the traditional way Mehak had wished for. But what was that in the end? Why did he smirk after that? I am so scared of his smirks both in the story as well as the show...
Whom is he trying to revenge now? Mehak or Harish? I thought he loved her unconditionally now...Will Sonal's advise to Mehak partly come true? Kash, please don't make Shaurya a villain once again yaar!

Thanks Patsy. i am so glad to have your comments. Please do comment in future
@ bold: A little suspense for some time.
You do agree that villain Shaurya had its own charm and allureπŸ˜‰

Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Kash sachii bataa yeh twistm twisti ka kahin se alag se course Kiya hai na tuny ??πŸ˜†

Muje bhi yah doubt hai bahut dinno se πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Waisaey I edited my cumnt on the update page ...πŸ˜‰
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Kashish for this wonderful chapter. I am glad that Shaurya respected her wishes and didnt make love to her out in the open...I was surprised with his sudden change in behaviour..He was acting all normal in the morning as if nothing had happened...And then you wrote that he smirked with satisfaction...Its got me thinking tht was there an evil plan behind all this??
Maybe I am reading too much between the lines but Shaurya in any fiction doesnt make me to trust him so easily..

I hope there is no hidden agenda behind his decorating their room and finally making love to her...Twist kya hai Kashish??/ Dont tell me you are ST's trainee?
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Di for this wonderful update
Loved it ❀️
I'm glad that Shaurya respected her decision πŸ˜ƒ
Lekin yeh kya suddenly Shaurya ka behavior
Change kyun ho gaya..😲
I did not like Shaurya's last lines..specially woh
'Daddy's innocent girl' ..and woh Smirk 😲..mujhe Bhai
Ki smirk she bara dar lagta hey..πŸ˜•
Di are you inspired by ST 🀒..??or twist n turns..nehiii πŸ˜•

Please update soon..
Edited by SAHELIM - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg what a way to start my Monday morning 😳 I'm happy that Mehek stopped Handsome in the woods and he made it really special for her. His heart felt talks are so cute and true for Handsome back in the days but I can't get over his inner talks though... and the smirk? πŸ˜• What?! Mine...finally mine... I'm not feeling truly happy about this 😡 Kash...I'm waiting for the twist! πŸ˜† I can't believe I just said that 😲 some how Handsome's act and that twist is connected. I'd think that Old Shaurya would have resurfaced given its such a special moment for them but New Shaurya was present instead I'm probably thinking too much but I can't help it. Mehek will be shattered if Shaurya played a game with her feelings like that.

Lovely as always Kash. Waiting for the next

Edit: Reading everyone comments and Kash your response seems like its gonna be a big twist. I love your writings! You are sooo amazing in that. Is Shaurya finally getting his revenge on Mehek? Is he making her feel exactly what he felt when she chose her father over him? Goodness me 😡 Oh oh yes Villain Shaurya does has its charm πŸ˜‰ I love bad boy Shaurya but I miss Handsome... Kash one question? What happened to see the Shaurya who saved Mehek from killing herself go to the smirking, deceiving, revengeful Shaurya? 😭 Shaurya! Why a change in heart? Kash...i trust that you'll bring back Handsome eventually? But like I always say I absolutely love your style in writing. The twists... I love them πŸ€— I feel like I'm watching a LMN movie or reading a novel.
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thank you Kashish for this wonderful chapter. I am glad that Shaurya respected her wishes and didnt make love to her out in the open...I was surprised with his sudden change in behaviour..He was acting all normal in the morning as if nothing had happened...And then you wrote that he smirked with satisfaction...Its got me thinking tht was there an evil plan behind all this??

Maybe I am reading too much between the lines but Shaurya in any fiction doesnt make me to trust him so easily..

I hope there is no hidden agenda behind his decorating their room and finally making love to her...Twist kya hai Kashish??/ Dont tell me you are ST's trainee?

Thanks Shri.
@ bold 1: May be or May not be πŸ˜‰
@ bold 2: Will be revealed soon.