Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Almost done, by tomorrow it will be posted.

U know Kash..I can't pressurise you like I do with others😉
I'm waiting than 😳
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Ooopps I didnt anticipate it 😆.

Don't take her easily 😆 khokli damki nehin hai🤣
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends,
Here is short but sweet chapter with full of MehRya moments.
On popular demand, twists & turns are avoided for the time being.
Hope you will like it. Do post you comments.
BR, Kash

Chapter 26

Shaurya hungrily captured her lips. Mehek was surprised by such sudden display of passion, yet she couldn't resist for long and let herself go with the flow. His moved to her neck gifting it with wet kisses and she softly sighed with her eyes closed. His hand boldly moved under her shirt and fondled her bosom. She arched back in pleasure. He swiftly unbuttoned her shirt baring her upper half. "Aaah!!" a soft moan escaped her when his mouth covered over her sport bra, pushing her to the bole of the tree. The pain caused by sudden contact with it made her aware of the surroundings. "Shaurya stop.This is not right", she told him. He didn't relent yet moved back to kiss her chin and whispered between, "I have been craving for this moment, Mehek. Not weeks or not months but for years. Today it is perfect". Making love to his Mehek, in the nature's most picturesque scene without any boundaries, he was living a fantasy and there was no stopping for the crude man in him. But Mehek was innocent and conventional, the maiden inside her wanted to consummate their marriage in sanctity of their bedroom. When she realised that Shaurya is paying no heed to her requests and dauntlessly moving ahead, she desperately tried to free herself. "Shaurya leave me. I am not comfortable here. Stop this NOW", she raised her voice and pushed him away. Shaurya was surprised and clueless with her reaction. She quickly covered herself and buttoned her shirt. "I have been telling you to stop it. Can't you listen?", she said angrily. "Mehek, what's the issue? We are married and in love with each other. What's wrong if I want to make love to you?", he was equally angry and darted his question. "There is nothing wrong in WHAT you want . In your haste you forgot that it is equally important HOW you do it. I... I ..cant ...can't do it like this." she paused to look away and said "I am not your European model ex-girlfriend or likes of her, with whom you might have enjoyed such adventures". She hugged herself and shivered. Shaurya was hurt by her words and response. He banged his fist on the wood."Shaurya are you angry with me? I am sorry. Please understand me. I too want the same but... but...not ...", she tried to pacify him. "Let's leave", she was cut short by his voice. When she tried to open her mouth, he gestured to zip it. He quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her to follow the trail back to the camp. When they were close to the camp, he spoke "Tried to be charming as earlier. Else they will think that I abused you when we were alone". Mehek gasped and looked at him. "Oh! I forgot, you think I did try to hurt you", he smirked.

Rest of the day went uneventfully. He stayed away from her most of the time. When they came near by mere chance, he played the perfect husband. Mehek had no other go rather than keeping up the pretenses. It was late when they bid farewell and left the camp. She didn't get chance to talk to him as they had other team members in their car who needs to be dropped back home. She was tired both mentally & physically, leading her to dozed off.

When she woke up next morning, she was in their bedroom. She had no clue how she reached there, Shaurya might have carried her to the room. She looked for him, it was evident that his side of bed was not being slept. It pained her that he didn't even want to share a bed with her. Was it so hard for him to understand her? . Unknowingly Sonal's words rang in her mind 'Try to refrain him from getting closer to you, you will see that he will be mad'. No, No. Shaurya is not like that, she scolded herself. Fragments of his heart and soul, treasured as letters, poems, cards & gifts inside a box flashed before her eyes. Never, not my Shaurya, she decided in her mind.

When she came down, she found him at dining table,all decked up for office. "Good Morning", he greeted cheerfully. Her mood lifted up hearing it. "I have to leave now. But I will try not to be too late while coming back", he told her with same joyous tone. "I will be waiting for you", she smiled. When he pecked her forehead, all her doubts melted away. She hugged him closely. "Love you Mehek" he said softly. "Love you too, Shaurya", she said dreamily. At threshold of their home, he turned to wave at her. "All house staffs have weekly half day off today. So if you need anything specific, you can tell them earlier. Incase you want to go out to shop or explore the city then give a call to Natalie, she will arrange", he informed her. She softly pulled his blazer with her hands, "Shaurya, I am really sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean..."she was interrupted by him. "It's okay, Mehek. It was my fault. I should have been more ... Anyways let's forget it. Okay?" he asked. Mehek nodded and burrowed herself into him. "If you keep on bidding farewell like this, I won't be able to leave, honey. Atleast consider the fate of my employees who depend on my company for their livelihood", he humored. She hit his chest playfully and pushed him to his car. She waved at him, playfully giving a flying kiss. Once she was out of sight, he slowly pulled out his phone and dialled Natalie.

By afternoon all staffs were gone. She was alone at home when she heard the doorbell. She rushed to the door gleefully in anticipation to find Shaurya but it was just a delivery boy handing over a package. She opened it to find a beautiful evening gown in burgundy color. The sleeveless dress had V-neckline and open back. The velvety soft fabric added to its appeal. She smiled while reading handwritten message from Shaurya attached to it, 'Dear Biwi, bestow me the pleasure of having dinner with you tonight. Love ,Your Pati. PS: will pick you by 7 O' clock'.

Hours passed, Mehek used them wisely to get ready for her dinner date. When she heard arrival of automobile, she gracefully rushed to meet him but was disappointed. He had send chauffeur to pick her. She quickly masked her dismay and got inside the car. She was dropped at a posh restaurant yet Shaurya was nowhere to be seen. After waiting for another quarter of an hour, she punched his number angrily. "Shaurya , where are you? I am waiting here for so long", she complained. "I am so sorry dear, was caught up in some work. I will be starting in few minutes. I am so hungry so please order something", he ended the call swiftly. Mehek pacified herself and ordered starters. As time went ahead, she felt awkward sitting alone staring at the food. She too grew hungry and had food. Another hour passed, she got his text apologizing for not being able to join her. She left after paying bill and asked chauffer to drive her back home. She was sad, disappointed and angry. She entered the house and put on the lights however she was not at all prepared for what she saw before her.

She was welcomed by a walkway of rose petals which led her to their bedroom. When she reached , she found the room to be beautifully decorated with flowers and scented candles. As she stood amazed, Shaurya embraced her from behind. "Surprise!!!", he whispered in her ears. She was indeed yet didnt want to let him know it. "After being stood up, don't humour me", she feigned anger. "I am sorry, Baby. I wanted you to be away from the house so I will get few hours to make all this arrangements ", he explained. "Why ? The great Khanna couldn't arrange someone to do this quickly", she asked. "I wanted to do it all by myself. And I did it", he told her. Dressed in black kurta pyjamas, he looked so homely that traces of his angry young man mask faded away. He looked pleased to have achieved his goal of making things special for her. She was surprised and glad , seeing his effort to make her happy. She turned in his arms to hug him. "I love you a lot, Mehek. I truly do. Please never doubt my intentions. I had many women in my life with whom I enjoyed sexual pleasures. Yet none could touch my heart. It was always you and only you for whom my heart yearned for" he paused when Mehek lifted her face to meet his eyes. "Deep down in my heart , I was always waiting for you even when there was no ray of hope. Eventually when destiny brought us together, being in love with each other I couldn't control my desires. For men, sex is an ultimate expression of love and I am no exception. But if you are not ready and need more time, I will happily oblige" he told her calmly.

"Make me yours, Shaurya" her sensual insistence dazed him. He slightly distanced himself a little from her, "Mehek, I didn't do all this to beguile you or coax you to change your mind. I just want to make it special for you. You don't have to rush.", he explained. She pushed down the Pashmina shawl that covered her, unveiling her smooth creamy skin and came near him. "I don't want to wait", she said pulling him to a searing kiss. He groaned at her bold move yet he broke their kiss to warn her, 'There is no turning back from here, Mehek". He got her reply when she captured his lips again.

Mehek slowly unbuttoned his kurta and pulled it out. Among them, she was the inexperienced one but she wanted to make it up with her enthusiasm. Her novice ministrations made him crazy with want. Shaurya's hands went around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Her lushy bosom crashed on his hard chest. He cupped her face but ignored her lips and went to nibble her ear. He left trail of kisses from her cheeks to her cleavage, his stubble pricking & visibly leaving marks her soft skin. He yearned to feel her slender frame against his body. The soft straps of her dress gave in to his skillful hands and it fell apart of her. Shaurya lifted Mehek in his arms and walked towards their bed. He placed her on the bed and came over her. Soon they were skin to skin , all tangled in each other. He wanted to slow down and savour each moment. However he couldn't. He had waited long enough to fail his patience. He will make love to her thoroughly another time, but today he had to satisfy his desires. When he realised she was ready for him, he thrusted inside her. Mehek squealed in pain when she felt her hymn break. Shaurya felt a primeval satisfaction, 'Mine...finally Mine' he told himself. He gently began to move, her pain gave way to contentment and she was moaning with delight. Soon he heard her reach her climax, only to be followed by his. They both collapsed, gasped for breath and sweating despite the cold weather. Mehek rested her head on his chest, content & satisfied, fell asleep. Shaurya gazed at the sleepy figure resting on him. She looked like a woman who was thoroughly loved by her man, she was no longer her daddy's innocent girl. He smirked with satisfaction and tried to catch some sleep.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res...
Yipee me first before PM 🥳

UNres

This chapter was just ...
I can just imagine how beautiful the nature could be at that place ..just a perfect place to be there with your Love

Hahaha but MS pushed him back...loved that part...he should understand that and glad he respected her decision😉

And finally they are 2 bodies one soul now

His last words...mine finally mine ...he has waited for years for this moment

Just loved the chapter ...it was beautiful😳

Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Edit ...😉

Okay , SK cudnt control himself...that he wanted to have thier moment at open 😲 , such a desperate guy..
Glad mehak stopped him...
And he was not mad at her about it...
So sending her out for dinner was an crooked plan of his to surprise her ?
His surprise and his speech was cute ...that any women can melt ...
And they are finally one 😳

But at the end , what was he thinking ??
He self talks are definitely , confusing ...y wud he smirk the women whom he loved thoroughly 😕
Waiting for next ...

The way u write is completely great ⭐️👏
I'm gonna prepare myself for the twist 😆

Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res

Unres

❤️

gifgifs.com" />

Loved the update di...I'm blushing now...itne hot scenes mujhe handle nahi hota OMG 😳
Edited by Mehryan - 7 years ago
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally MehRya become one. After so many hurdles in their life.
Shaurya wanted to do love in outside kya ladka London jake Londonwala hogaya. Mehek made him realise she is not comfortable outside & he obliged. Thank God zyada gussa nehin huwa.

Surprise was beautiful Mehek understood him well so she took initiate to ahead with relationship.

Hot hot update subah subah🤣

Thanks for PM

Vinu
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Ufff...hot chapter. With a little hope we can prove impossible things possible. We have to control our emotions if not it becomes our weakness.
I am happy mehrya finally became one.
Geekyglasses22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kash Di
U have me blushing after hours of treating my eyes and mind with ur lovely chapter😳😳
It was so raw..i could feel shaurya..it was the magic of ur writings..the hungry shaurya at the beginning seemed to be the recently uncaged beast..
But the way he showed his dignity and respected mehek's choice was commendable..👏👏
Poor shaurya but sabar ka fal meetha hota hain..😉😉
It was worshipping of desires..
Wowww Di ..it was really raw

Thanks for the update and pm🤗
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Res...

Yipee me first before PM 🥳

UNres

This chapter was just ...
I can just imagine how beautiful the nature could be at that place ..just a perfect place to be there with your Love

Hahaha but MS pushed him back...loved that part...he should understand that and glad he respected her decision😉

And finally they are 2 bodies one soul now

His last words...mine finally mine ...he has waited for years for this moment
Just loved the chapter ...it was beautiful😳

Thanks Shams.
I guess rather than overloading with MehRya moments , I will slowly build up twist.
What do you say ?