Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sweetheart Shaurya is Karela King? The fact that he made that identity to be friends with her can blow up That can create a lot of misunderstandings. Kashish...i trust that you won't let that happen? Please let that be an ice breaker for them But!!! I love the persona of online Shaurya. Its how he asked if the guy is sexy 🤣 Handsome...you are hot, sexy, gorgeous, pretty the list goes on and on.
Mahek now you have me blushing 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 all those adjectives...Kissable lips...embodiment of temptation... Kashish thank you!!! You did justice for my Handsome 😳 Omg...her revelations will have him up for nights 😲 🤣

I like it Kashish...liked them all!!
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: melissaR

Finally I reached the last story to read! I've been playing catch up whole week now. All those updates! Phew*

The Prologue...Nehal I understand your concerns but a Shaurya like this I can marry him blindfolded!!

Kashish its so strange seeing Shaurya like this! But I love it. He's so in love...so happy...imagine he's blushing. I've always wanted Mahek to be strong so I'm ok with her being the way her character is. Shaurya...its gonna take some time to sink in 😆 but one thing for sure he's my dream guy in this one. So it won't take too long to register he's a total sweetheart.

At last Melissa you arrived.😉
yeah I agree , seeing Shaurya like this is so strange. But glad that you loved it.
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Sweetheart Shaurya is Karela King? The fact that he made that identity to be friends with her can blow up That can create a lot of misunderstandings. Kashish...i trust that you won't let that happen? Please let that be an ice breaker for them But!!! I love the persona of online Shaurya. Its how he asked if the guy is sexy 🤣 Handsome...you are hot, sexy, gorgeous, pretty the list goes on and on.

Mahek now you have me blushing 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 all those adjectives...Kissable lips...embodiment of temptation... Kashish thank you!!! You did justice for my Handsome 😳 Omg...her revelations will have him up for nights 😲 🤣

I like it Kashish...liked them all!!

Cool Melissa. I got few comments that Mehek sounds too practical.But here i wanted to express that beneath all that she is also a normal girl. I am afraid in few more chapters we will see more of no nonsense Mehek and emotional Shaurya. How they influence each other will be interesting fact.

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kashish firstly, sorry for replying so late dear.
Now coming to the update, Shuarya knows tht Mehak is his MS but Mehak has no clue about the real identity of KK...I loved how Shuarya was trying to extract info about her future fiancee from Mehak..trying all his tricks!!!!Too cute...I m loving this Shaurya (lover boy types) although Khadoos wala is my favourite...I m hoping to see this Shaurya in the show very soon when he realises Mehak's true worth...

I m sure Shuarya is gonna be heartbroken after marriage with Mehak's attitude. She isn't bad but maybe his expectations of her loving him will be shattered.
Thanks for the PM!
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Kashish firstly, sorry for replying so late dear.

Now coming to the update, Shuarya knows tht Mehak is his MS but Mehak has no clue about the real identity of KK...I loved how Shuarya was trying to extract info about her future fiancee from Mehak..trying all his tricks!!!!Too cute...I m loving this Shaurya (lover boy types) although Khadoos wala is my favourite...I m hoping to see this Shaurya in the show very soon when he realises Mehak's true worth...

I m sure Shuarya is gonna be heartbroken after marriage with Mehak's attitude. She isn't bad but maybe his expectations of her loving him will be shattered.
Thanks for the PM!

Thanks Shristi. I am glad that you liked this type of Shaurya
@ bold: May be before marriage itself he will have a heart problem . I am working on a twist. May be after that Shaurya will change to your favourite Khadoos mode. Do tell me your comments.

KashishJ thumbnail

Chapter 3

Karuna Khanna served tea to Harish Sharma. Shaurya had filled her with all details yesterday. She knew Shaurya loved Mehek and Mehek was good girl. She had no objections to their marriage. However she was skeptical about people like Harish Sharma. She believed that they say one thing and have another in their mind. Her emotional baggage was partly to be blamed. She was once in love with someone similar.

Rather than beating around the bush she directly came to the point , " Mr. Sharma, I am happy to hear about this marriage proposal. I know Mehek. I will be privileged to have her as my daughter-in-law. But if your intention is to buy my son as your Ghar-Jamai, then I am afraid , I have to disappoint you". Harish was impressed by her courage. He always admired her. She was dignified, confident & modern. A single mom who bought up her sons with strong sense of morale and values. She won't give in easily. He had to handle her tactfully. "Karunaji, you have misunderstood me. I have no such intentions. Mehek ki bidaai ke baad , she will be staying in husband's home. I will get a son and you will have a daughter. There is no buying or selling here. In future , if I may decide to handover my responsibilities to Shaurya , it will be purely based on his merits." Karuna's resolution wavered a bit which encouraged Harish. " I know you are worried about rush. But believe me , I am not happy either. I am forced to do it." he conveyed. Karuna nodded her head, she was fully aware of Nehal's love affair, her abduction and rescue by Shaurya . " I understand it, Mr. Sharma. Hope you understand my concern too."Karuna told him. "Toh, mein yeh rishta pakka samjhu" he asked. She smiled "Ji bilkul". Shaurya was relieved and hugged his mother. He proceeded to touch Harish's feet but he stopped him and hugged him " Welcome to Sharma family, my boy".

Harish shared his intention with Khanna family to announce the news in next day's press meet. He bid farewell to them and started for his home. Harish Sharma was a fair man so his conscious was pricking him. He felt bad to lie to Khanna's . They were honest and genuine. Karuna's doubts were not misplaced. He had all intention to pull Shaurya to his side. Harish wanted to own him. Shaurya is the golden eyed boy who can drive Sharma group of companies to immense success and Harish needed him desperately. He brushed aside his guilt with excuse that at the end all will be happy. Shaurya will have power, money and status. Mehek's future will be secured. Eventually Karunaji may also realise that her son got everything he wished for.

Once he reached home, Harish met his sister, Svetlana at hall. He seldom saw her sober. Svetlana had made some bad decisions in her life which led to misery and she took to drinking. Harish loved his sister yet there was little he could do to help her. Deep down he was afraid that Nehal may end up like her Bua. Svetlana waiting for him in sober state usually meant red alert. So he consciously approached her. "Hello, Svetlana. How are you? Or shall I ask what do you want now ?" he mocked her. "Bhaiyya , you are so rude. I don't need anything now. I heard that Mehek's alliance is fixed. Is it true?" she asked. "Yes , it is fixed with Shaurya Khanna" he affirmed." "What ? To that employee of yours ? That middle class bahenji Karuna's son ? You don't know them enough, Bhai. Their family background, status and past ?" Svetlana fumed. "I know them enough to judge that I could trust Shaurya with my daughter. I know them enough to state that unlike you, Karunaji is a good mother who didn't waste her life drinking away but took good care of her children." "Bloody Hell. How could you compare that cheap woman to me. She is a b..." . "Mind your words, Bua", Svetlana was silenced by Mehek's roar. " One more word about Karuna Ma'am and I will forget that you are my dad's sister", Mehek was serious. "You never considered me as your Aunt. Now you have separated Nehal also from me" Svetlana acted hurt. "You were always a bad influence on Nehal. My dad may not see it but I know your hand in Nehal's elopement. Let me make it very clear Mrs Svetlana Mehra, as long as I am alive don't dare to harm my family, that includes Shauryaji and Karuna Ma'am. Do me a favour of conveying it to your good for nothing husband too. Now if you please excuse us, we need some space". Svetlana stormed out. "Mehek, that was bit too much. After all she is your Bua. I still don't think she has anything to do with Nehal's elopement" Harish tried to defend his sister. "I am sorry Dad, if you feel I crossed my limits. But I stand by my words." Harish gazed at her. He found visible streaks of his fiery wife, Meera on her. Though Mehek was in every possible way, her daddy's daughter, she had few definite traits of her mother. Though he was proud of it, he didn't express it and tried to divert the topic. "Well, Karunaji has happily given her consent to the marriage. Tomorrow it will be officially announced and I am planning to keep engagement this Saturday." he declared. "This Saturday. It's just 4 days away. Are Khannas okay with it?" she asked. "Wow, you are already acting as a dutiful Bahu." he made fun of her. "C'mon Dad, you know what I meant." she replied. " I know Beta. Karunaji was bit unsure but she is not immune to your dad's charm. I convinced her and they are fine. Engagement ceremony will be done at our house. Congrats my dear" he hugged and wished her. "Thanks Dad" . "Beta, I know I have rushed it a bit. Believe me it's hard for me too. But Shaurya is a good boy. You both will make a successful pair. Your lineage and his talent, you are destined to conquest the world. This marriage s a big opportunity . Ensure to you handle it well" Harish advised her. Mehek nodded.

Mehek was brushing her hair. These late hours were when Mehek took off her mask and retrospected. She had no doubt about Dad's decision. She was fine with the marriage. She loved her father a lot and she was his strength. Nevertheless lately everything has become too businesslike for her father. May be age had taken a toll on him. But still she wondered. She heard him saying opportunity, conquest & success but not trust, respect or companionship. She scolded herself for thinking too much. As a routine, she went ahead to check on Nehal. Once she found that Nehal was fast asleep, she got her laptop. She was disturbed and desperately wanted to talk to KK. But he was offline. She felt sad. Next moment she got notification of Shaurya Khanna requesting to add him as her friend. She accepted his request and saw him online.

Mehek: Hi Shauryaji. How are you?

Shaurya : Hi Mehek, I am good. How are you

Mehek: I am fine.

Mehek was confused what to type further. If it was KK, she should have typed a page and half by now. But with Shaurya , she didn't know what to do.

Shaurya expected the same. He intentionally signed off as KK and send her request with his user. He decided to give rest to KK for time being.

S: Today officially our alliance got fixed. Are you confused Mehek ? Be honest.

M: I am not confused just that a bit anxious about future

S: Why ?

M: I mean things are going to change. We will be part of each other's life, family and all. It's not gonna be an easy task.

S: True. But we are in this together. When you need support, I will help. And if I need help, you will be there.

M: Sure . Sounds like a plan.

Shaurya could sense her uneasiness. He thought of signing in as KK to reassure her yet he refrained.

S: Mehek, I know things have been rushed for us. I never wanted this. Circumstances are to be blamed. All I could do is to promise that I will never let you down. I will always try to keep you happy.

M: I know. I trust you.

S: If you want , I can talk to Harish Sir and may be push it a bit further.

Mehek was alarmed. She didn't want this. Nehal's future and Dad's reputation were at stake. It was a mistake to share her anxiety with him. She has to be careful in future

M: No, No Shauryaji . Not needed. I really want this to be done soon. As you said, we will have each other to seek help. Leave all this. ..Tell me who all will be coming from your side for engagement

S: Few close friends and Ma. That's all.

M: So all relatives are planned to be invited for wedding

S: We don't have anyone else. I have nothing to do with my father or his family. My mom was disowned by her family long ago when she chose to follow her heart.

Mehek was aware of Karuna Madam's broken marriage. She was heroine for all her students. Mehek respected her a lot.

M: How about you brother ? Won't he be coming?

S: Vicky won't be able to come. He has his exams now. He is in his final year and missing exams now can cost him an year. I strictly told him not to come and concentrate on his studies. He was not very happy about it but gave in at last.

M: You both seemed to be very close

S: Yes, we are. He is my jaan. Unlike me, he is very studious. He is a talented singer too. May be one day, I will be known as his brother

M: You sing pretty well too.

S: How do you know t?

M: Few years back, I heard you performing at company's Annual Day celebration. If I remember correctly , you played guitar also.

Shaurya recalled performing during his first year with company. Later years he got so busy that he managed to make only cursory appearances for such events

S: Wow. That was almost 4 years back. You have good memory, Mehak.

M: I remember it coz it was one of my favourite songs, 'Kuch is tarah teri palkain meri palkoon say mila day...' by Atif Aslam. You managed to capture it's magic pretty well.

S: Thank you for the compliments. So tell me who is your favourite singer ?

They continued to chat for quite some time. Shaurya asked her so many things, answers of which he already knew. Being KK, most of Mehek's preferences were known to him. But he wanted her to open up to Shaurya Khanna. He made her laugh. Mehek felt happy and again didn't know how time had passed while she was with him

Eventually they said bye to each other and signed off.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mayajac thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yipee me 1st me 1st🥳
But Sry I'm late 😭
I like the title of the FF a lot😃..read all the chapters..beautifully written..in luv with each character of ur story especially shaurya😳 jus can't stop admiring this caring sweet loving shaurya😳😳
I kno hw tensed t feels wen ur wedding s fixed all of a sudden nd very short tym period s left fa the wedding to happen😔..I can understand poor Mahek's feelings..

Harish😡 hope he doesn't create problems for mehrya in the future..

Here also Svetlana s with the glass😆, liked the way Hw mahek gave her back..
Kk nd ms chat s brilliant..
Luv the way mahek calls shaurya ji😳😳❤️
Luv the way shaurya makes mahek feel comfortable with him..😳😳😳

U r a ⭐️ wonderful writer👏..nice update..👍🏼
u keep me waiting eagerly with the beautiful story😳..

Edited by Mayajac - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so harish Sharma..eventually wud drag SHAURYA to his empire in future...
I guess then mehrya wud face a lot of misunderstandings...right ???
Mehrya chat as kk and ms...was cute...😳
Bit as shaurya and mehak was also good...
I like the way u made Svetlana, hairsh's sister ..mehaks bus..
Sounds different..😉
Hope harish doesn't do anything stupid soon...

Story is progressing very well kash...good job...⭐️
Conti soon !!
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great story Kashish I read all the parts together.. i really enjoyed the interplay of characters .
This Mehak and Shaurya are very interesting
I already wonder what Shaurya's reaction to he the true intentions of Harish will be ..
Will it change his trust on Mehak ..
Will wait for it for it your next update ... PM me if possible
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Harish is selfish he would drag Shaurya into his side..making him ghar jamai eventually Shaurya will oppose for this, misunderstanding will creat between MehRya...Today MehRya were chatting it was cute, he knows about her but for her he is new...

Nice update & Thanks for PM