Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Shaurya the poor guy what he wanted to do with his Mehek. What it happened suddenly he departures to London.๐Ÿ˜† Mehek handled Sonal quite well, her provoting didn't work this time.๐Ÿ˜ก This Aman not seems good guy๐Ÿ˜ˆ Karuna Ma did good job sending Mehek to Shaurya that is most wanted @ this time. Shaurya is in front of fire he would melt like butter when he is around Mehek.๐Ÿคฃ Waiting to see more MehRya moments before any major twist. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for PM
Next time quick update pls๐Ÿ˜›

Vinu

@ bold : Good observation. In life, there are no free lunches
Will update next chapter quickly
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Good to see you back kashish๐Ÿค—

This Sonal is still trying to create MU's between them ๐Ÿ˜ก
Hope comes to know soon about her ..
It's good that she Karuna has sent her to UK to spend sometime with Shaurya...

Looking forward for the next chapter๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the PM

My dear Shams, Waiting for your comments. glad you liked it. Missed your gifs.
@ bold: But she is unsuccessful. Mehrya had built enough trust to brush aside her allegations.

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehryan

Thanks di for the pm...amazing chapter...hope there ll be more romance nd mehrya moments on next chapter

Thanks Buddy.
Yes there will be more Mehrya moments in next chapter and then twist
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heaven2hell

What should i say ? ?Everyone said what i wanted to say.

Nice chapter.update soon di. Its nice that they started trusting each other.

Thanks buddy. Do post your comments
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehryalove

Kash di thank you for update ๐Ÿค— Hope you're doing well .

Awesome update di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mehak aur shaurya paas aathe aathe dhoor hojaathe hai Issliye ajab si kahani hai inn dono ki
So Mehak and Shaurya both missing each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I love the way mehak deal with Sonal ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and shaurya also give a perfect answer to sonal๐Ÿ˜†
This Sonal is so irritating ๐Ÿ˜ก she want create MU's between MehRya ๐Ÿ˜กshe want to kill mehak ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I think this Aman have bad intentions ๐Ÿฅฑ
I think Sonal is the one who helped Sanjay mama
Mehak went to London ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Naughty shaurya what he want to do ๐Ÿ˜ณ and that last part was so cute di ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kash di another twist

Update next chapter soon di ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Pavi. I am doing well and happy to be back.
Another twist is in the making. But don't worry lot of Mehrya scenes will precede it.
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Res! Kash so happy to see an update. A new twist coming up?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Unres. Poor Handsome even here he is being denied ๐Ÿคฃ I like how Mehek's gut feeling is telling her there is more to the leak. I love Maa! ๐Ÿค— she is seeing results...its crazy that Mehek didnt go to Maa for help. Why didn't she? Maa of all people want them together and Maa shared Handsome's past with her. They have a bond already. Seeing Mehek do everything to fight for their love and marriage would make her feel so good!

This Sonal ๐Ÿ˜ก go in for the kill? ๐Ÿคฌ I hope Mehrya continue to communicate like this. Have no allowances for misunderstandings. Good that he knows she was meeting Aman. I love Handsome's comments to Sonal ๐Ÿคฃ set up a date ๐Ÿ˜†

I am sooo happy that Mehek found herself in London too ๐Ÿค— the trek was sooo nice ๐Ÿ˜ณ I can't wait for Handsome to pull out that guitar and sing again ๐Ÿค— poor Handsome was being tortured in not getting to romance her amongst his employees and families. Really good that the two of them ended up being alone at the end of the hike. The kiss โ˜บ๏ธ

Kash lovely update. Hope all is well with you now. Missed you! I am probably being greedy but i ask for more Mehrya romance before introducing that twist

Thanks Mel. I am doing fine and happy to be back.
@ bold1: Mehek is embarassed to disclose about her impromtu tryst to Karuna. She is after all was her mentor and Mehek is not comfortable to share it with her. May be later she will eventually take her help.
@ bold2: He turned the tables so fast.
@ bold3: The tortured soul may do something crazy making Mehek uncomfortable. Lets wait and see.
More Mehrya moments to come.

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KashishJ

My dear Shams, Waiting for your comments. glad you liked it. Missed your gifs.
@ bold: But she is unsuccessful. Mehrya had built enough trust to brush aside her allegations.

I am so sorry Kash ...I was curious to read the update but was busy to give a proper feedback..see made so many grammatical mistakes as well๐Ÿ˜†
And iam Waiting for the love bird Romance on the hills ๐Ÿ˜ณ

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Glad you are back at it Kash, missed your updates๐Ÿ˜Š
Great chapter...loved the growing relationship and how their understanding and trust on each other foiled Sonal's two prong attack. Poor dear she must be so frustrated๐Ÿ˜†.
What a perfect, or should I say determined๐Ÿ˜‰ mother-in-law Karuna is, sending Mehek to the UK to Shaurya. Won't get that grandchild if they are apart right๐Ÿ˜†

Looking foward so sweet Mehrya moments coming up.

Update soon and thanks for the pm.

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geekyglasses22

kash di๐Ÿค—

welcome back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the change of plans had left us all disappointed!! bechara shaurya, uska plans kaise flop pe flop ho rahe hain..par firbhi i admire his tenacity as a businessman..
sonal..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก she is behind shaurya.. how can she be a fool! why doesn't she understand that she will never earn a place in shaurya's heart!! yeh sab karne se to dosti bhi khatam ho jayegi...FOOL!!

KARUNA MAA STILL AMAZES ME MUCH!! she brought what was needed๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and shaurya.. he wanted her ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i hope the end of this chap follows up to be the most beautiful chapter ever!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i loved ur chapter di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
thanks for the pm

Thanks Appu. Its good to be back.
@ bold : Hopefully. Desperate Shaurya may push innocent Mehek to the edge. May not be a perfect romantic situation or another knok-jhok
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAHELIM

Read all the chapters in a go..

Di,your ff is just amazing ..
And I hate this Sonal..she is so irritating ๐Ÿ˜ก
Please update soon..

Thanks Sahelim. Glad you liked it. Do post your comments in future too.