Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Kashish Wednesday Gaya and Saturday bhi Gaya...where is update...hope you are fine πŸ₯Ί
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Kashish Wednesday Gaya and Saturday bhi Gaya...where is update...hope you are fine πŸ₯Ί

Hi Shams, Hectic schedule at work and I am travelling this week. Working on next update, will update by mid week
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Hi Shams, Hectic schedule at work and I am travelling this week. Working on next update, will update by mid week

Do take care of ur health buddy ...
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Do take care of ur health buddy ...

I knew there must be some reason...thank god u are fine...will wait for your update ...enjoy ur trip πŸ˜›
ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful story plz update soon
Shamz15 thumbnail
Kash... missing your updates... tomorrow is Wednesday hope you come up with a Chapter😭
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends,
Sorry for the delay. I was caught up in many things. But now I am back and here I give you next chapter. You can expect more doses of Mehrya romance before the next twist.

Do post you comments
Best Regards ,Kash

Chapter 25

Khanna family was having a calm and collective dinner. Karuna felt so happy that after long time Shaurya and Mehek were coming closer. Her decision of sharing Shaurya's past to Mehek was not in vain. Shaurya was stealing glances at Mehek, while she timidly tried to avoid his dark orbs. When their eyes met, they did all the talking. "Tonight is gonna be memorable, baby", his eyes conveyed. Her eyes withdrew shyly. He was eager to finish dinner and be with her. His phone rang and he attended. Everyone at dinner table noticed sudden change in his body language. He excused himself and went out to talk further. Once he was back, he was not the same Shaurya but a calculative business man. "Is there any problem, Shaurie?", Karuna asked him. "Hmmm, a slight commotion has happened in one of our companies in London which needs my attention. I need to leave for London tonight", he replied. "But Sharie, you are not fully recovered.", Karuna was concerned. "I am much better Ma. I have taken enough timeout from my work and I can see the aftermath. I need to fix it before it gets worse". Karuna and Mehek knew there was no point arguing with him any further. Within few minutes he was all set to leave for the airport. "Take care, Beta", Karuna told him. When he walked to his car, Karuna remained behind giving few moments to the newlyweds. Mehek was not happy to leave him but understood his situation. "Don't over work and neglect your injury", she told. He nodded and kissed her forehead, "Love you". "Love you too", she said effortlessly. Once he sat and asked his driver to start, her heart ached. "Don't miss me too much. I will be back soon", he gave her a well-deserved smile.

Shaurya was extremely busy following days. His hectic schedule and time zone differences affected his conversation with Mehek. Mehek missed him a lot but didn't complain. Her father's life had taught her to understand life of a businessman and adjust accordingly. She too got busy with her work and fell into mundane routine. A week passed and abruptly she got text from Aman . They decided to meet at a coffee shop near his office. When she was entering the coffee shop , Sonal came against her. "Hi Mehek. How are you?", she asked. "I am fine", she quickly exchanged pleasantries. "You look so tired. I guess you are missing Shaurie. Oh I could only imagine how difficult your life as his wife", she tried to taunt. "Exactly. You can only imagine. Coz you can never be me. I am Mrs Shaurya Khanna." she tried to avoid Sonal and move away but Sonal's next words pulled her to a stop, "This title and the role is just for few days. Shaurya will soon dump you. We are all pawns in his big game. He used Nehal to bring your dad to his knees. He used me to bring you closer. He will use to extract his revenge. Once he gets what he wants, you will be discarded just like he did to me". "Shut Up, Sonal", Mehek scolded her. "Atleast he still considers me as a friend and repents for his cruel manipulations. Trust me , you won't have that privilege. He will have his share of fun with you and toss you out" she paused to see effect of her words on Mehek. Mehek just rolled her eyes and Sonal continued, "You think I am bluffing. Try to refrain him from getting closer to you, you will see that he will get mad coz that's sole pleasure he seek from you". "Grow-up , Sonal", Mehek walked away. Sonal was surprised at Mehek's reaction. Her words had no effect on her, she seems to have complete trust on Shaurya. She wondered what caused such drastic change in Mehek. When she sat in her taxi, she noticed Mehek having coffee with Aman. 'Who this guy with Mehek?', Sonal asked herself.

The news shared by Aman was not pleasant for Mehek. It was Sanjay Uncle who gave the scoop to tabloid. It seemed as if Shaurya was right, it looked more and more like Buaji may be involved here. Mehek was not ready to accept it. Svetlana Buaji still had a long legal war going on with her ex-husband. She will never help him out of her will , maybe he blackmailed her. Or could there be someone else involved. "Aman, can you help me to get phone records of Sanjay Uncle?", she asked impulsively. "What??? I am a journalist, not a detective.", Aman was taken aback. "I know Aman. I am not in a position to get help from Shaurya or father. You may know someone who could help here. I will be able to pay you well", she coaxed him. Aman looked at her intensely and asked , "Will you be able to pay me the price I quote Mehek?" Mehek glared at him, surprised at his changed tone. Aman laughed and said , "I may ask something bigger. Like exclusive coverage of your sister's wedding?". "Aman, please be serious. Can you atleast try?", Mehek asked again. "Okay, I will see what can be done but no promises.", he clarified. Mehek said bye to him and left. Aman was checking her out while she exited the cafe, she was looking beautiful, being married suits her, he mused.

Sonal called Shaurya in pretense of being friendly. They talked and she informed meeting Mehek. "Shaurya, I saw her meeting a handsome cute guy. Any idea who is it?", Sonal tried to provoke him. Shaurya knew about Mehek meeting Aman, so he replied " May be it's Aman, he is a friend of Ajay & Mehek. She is helping him out by providing our interview. If you find him attractive then we can arrange a date for you". "C'mon Shaurya, don't be silly", Sonal dodged it. They talked for few more minutes. Sonal was unhappy that she was unable to creat wedge between Mehek & Shaurya. Maybe it's time to give up these games and go straight for the kill, she thought.

When Mehek reached home, she found Karuna waiting for her. She was so happy to have Karuna at her home. They soon settled in kitchen and chattered happily. "Mehek, I am so happy for you both. You both seem to have decided to work on your relationship. I will be elated if you give me grandchild.", Karuna told her. Mehek smiled and looked down. "Don't be shy. Shaurya belongs to you. I know his work come as top priority for him but family is also equally important. Newly wedded couples should spend some quality time together". Karuna pulled out an envelope from her bag and gave it to her, "Consider it as a wedding gift from your mother-in-law. I talked to Pammi and Ajay, they are fine to give you some time off. You have trained remaining staff so well that restaurant can manage few days of your absence". Mehek quickly bowed to touch her feet however Karuna pulled her to a tight hug.

In London, Shaurya was quickly wrapping up his day. With his timely intervention and support of his talented team, the difficult situation was under control. To appreciate his employees, he had arranged a weekend getaway for them with family. It was planned on scenic countryside away from hustle of city where all could rejuvenate. He was dead tired after continuous days for hard work, but accompanying his team was equally important. He was about to exit when Mehek surprised him by opening the door. He was astounded by her presence. "Mehek, you are here? How come?", he asked. "Surprise! In best interest of her son's health, Karuna Ma has send her daughter-in-law to London. Ta-Da", she said dramatically." He chuckled ,came near her, slowly entwined their fingers and asked, "Really ? So Ma wanted you to come here ? What about you ? You didn't want to come to me?", slowly his other hand went around her waist to pull her closer. "Hmmm. May be", she teased him. "I missed you so much", he tilted her chin to capture her lips. As he saw his assistant coming to his room, he refrained."Hi Mrs Khanna. So good to see you. How are you ? " Natalie addressed her. "I am good, Natalie. Please call me Mehek",she told her. Natalie was so excited to have Mrs Boss in their office and took pleasure to introduce her to entire team. They all insisted that Mehek join them for the weekend team outing to which Mehek readily agreed. Shaurya was now in double mind, whether to join the outing or spend time with Mehek. Once they were alone he advised her, "Mehek , it is not some cozy trip. We are planning to camp in a river side, have bonfire , trekking etc. You may not enjoy it. It's perfectly fine if you don't want to join. I can tell them that you are tired and we can stay back". "No way. I am looking forward to it. It will be an experience", she said. Shaurya faked a smile, thoughtfully.

The entire team was so excited when they reached the spot. They reached by late evening. Few did fishing, some went for swim and others tried kayaking . Mehek spend most of the time with ladies and dinner was prepared under her guidance. It was no surprise when they all loved dinner. By night they gathered around bonfire and few started music. All couples sat together enjoying the moment and Shaurya was finally able to have Mehek near him. She wrapped a cream blanket around them and sat close to him. "Do you still sing and play guitar?", she asked suddenly. "It's been years since I touched guitar or hummed a tune. Music drifted out of my life when you were taken away...I guess one singer is enough in Khanna house", he smirked. "I loved your voice. Now that I am back , maybe you should bring it back too", she suggested. He nodded and moved his chin on her shoulder.

By night they all retired to their tents. Shaurya desperately wanted to make out with Mehek, however he knew that translucent tent hid little and as their Boss , it will be embarrassing to romance his wife amidst them. He gently crawled near Mehek and hugged her from behind. They talked for some time , catching up their missing time and slowly fell into peaceful slumber.

A trek was planned for early morning. Half of the group didn't join as they wanted their beauty sleep. Other who joined too slowly withdrew as it became difficult. Shaurya being the leader was determined to continue. Finally it was just him and Mehek. Mehek was too tired ," Shaurya, I won't be able to continue. Let's call it a day". "Mehek few more steps and we are there. I promise the view will be worth the hardships.", he told. However she couldn't and was gasping. Shaurya came near her and lifted her in his arms. She had no energy to protest and he wanted her closer. At last they reached the point and as promised by Shaurya the view was breath taking. It was picture perfect. The hill, the trees , the river, were all perfectly placed in this flawless exuberance of nature "Wow. It's awesome", she exclaimed. Shaurya stood behind her with a satisfied smile. He had been to this spot several times, but today it felt optimal as he was sharing it with Mehek, his love. May be to complete the moment, it stared to drizzle.

They searched for cover quickly and ran beneath a tree. Yet their clothes were soaked. Mehek's face was adorned with droplets and she was giggling. She enjoyed being in rain. Shaurya looked at her lovingly, soon his eyes were filled with desire. Mehek oblivious of his intentions was still playing with rain drops. "Mehek", his hoarse voice woke her and made her face him. "You are looking so beautiful. It's driving me crazy. I want to mark you as mine, NOW". Her protest were silenced as he hungrily captured her lips.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Edit... Yaay first to cumnt πŸ˜ƒ..
Good to see ya back after a long time kash...
Hope your doing well and taking a break between hectic schedule of yours...😊

Thank you for the update .😳...
Hmm so Shaurya moved to London , leaving mehak behind...
And this sonal is a cunning women...
Mehak knew it was her uncle , but dint kno who told him...
Well hope she finds out it was sonal...soon 😑
Mehak did the right thing at her encounter with sonal...
Karunas talks with mehak are lovable as usual 😳...
Mehrya met after a while finally ...
Oh the end was just ...😳

Conti soon...the way story is proceeding..

You have one more twist 😲 , what r u kash ? πŸ˜• ,ardent fan of ST kya πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ?
Hope the twist is positive ...samjihi πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..bahut jheliye inn doono ne
Waiting for next part ...😳 !!

Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
Parud7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Read the whole chapter
Bechara shaurya mehak k sarh moments spend krne k lye kbse that h mauka hi nhi milta 🀣
Mehak is very sensibal now i like how she tackled sonal. And sonal deserved this.
Karuna is always a darling mom. 😊
I want mehrya moments with khatrnaak dialogues 🀣
And I know u can 🀣
Thanks for updating nd pm
Waiting for next
Harry 😊
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shaurya the poor guy what he wanted to do with his Mehek. What it happened suddenly he departures to London.πŸ˜† Mehek handled Sonal quite well, her provoting didn't work this time.😑 This Aman not seems good guy😈 Karuna Ma did good job sending Mehek to Shaurya that is most wanted @ this time. Shaurya is in front of fire he would melt like butter when he is around Mehek.🀣 Waiting to see more MehRya moments before any major twist. πŸ˜‰
Thanks for PM
Next time quick update plsπŸ˜›

Vinu