Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehryan

Awesome update di...love the mehrya moments...thanks to aman...uske wajah se hi ...mehrya moment dekhne ko i mean padne ko mila...
Mujhe yeh shoulder bite krnewala scene hamesha bohot...hot lagti hai...haayyyeee

Thanks Buddy.
@ bold : 😳😉
I added romance and hence story didn't move much.I'm glad that you liked it

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Kash,

Having just posted, I found some humor in the fact that cold showers seem to be the order of the day, however I felt sorry for poor Mehek in this case.

I love that they are making a concerted effort to understand each other. However I cannot fault Mehek for her  response ether.

Hopefully Aman will make the discovery that is needed and help them move even closer.

and who can resist the KK revelation - not I😛

Hoping Mehek realizes something fishy over his lack of a response, especially after his earlier reaction,

Such a great chapter Kash. Thanks for the PM. Hope to see another one soon😊
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update Kash di.. Misunderstandings are common between a couple but I like the way how solved those mus between mehrya.
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kashish first of all thank u for updating the chapter coz it had been such a long time... Beautifully written as always. Loved the fact that Mehak n Shaurya r trying ways to mend their relationship. They both r mature n r now handling their relationship in the correct way. 
I don't blame Mehak for feeling bad over Shaurya's words... 
Love how they r being playful with each other. Now tht Mehak has told him about KK n seen his reaction,  I trust Mehak to use her intelligence to uncover Kk's identity. 
Thanks for the PM dear!!!! 
stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update Kashish 😊
Glad to see them communicating and romancing 😳
Waiting for the next part
Thanks a lot for the PM 😊
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hay hay kya ajab si kahani hai MehRya ki🤣
Jealous Shaurya was so furious gadbad ho gayi usse, he hurted Mehek with his taunting😲 Mehek disclosed her intention to meet Aman. Waiting for romance of MehRya 😉😆 dinner ke baad kya kya huwa.🤣🤣

Thanks for PM Kashish

Vinu
Niha1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update kash...loved it...
Geekyglasses22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kash di..☺️☺️
Ur ff has such effects on me...i just can't believe why but i m so excited with this all positivity radiating out of ur updates...
Mehek gained so much pleasure torturing shaurya...it was really naughty and mischievous.
Di it was so much of passion..a bite and kisses😳😳
But i really also believe that shaurya was again wrong accusing mehek of being no kess than a pervert..why does words get so ready a flow..
But yeah..the way he understood and pacified her...the way he wanted to start afresh was really appreciable...someone can easily melt at that..
Kk must have been very happy..😉😆

Thanks for the update di..
Thanks for the pm..
Loved it..
Post soon
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kash this was one mehryalicious update ...😳

Hmm deir ayae durust 😆...
I really like the possessive shaurya ...their moments we're just 😳

But y is it every time wen they try to be romantic ...sumthing weird happens 
Its god that he told her the way he feels for her and good that mehak used this opportunity and told about the conference room incident ...
Now I guess things are clear to a level between them ...
But the way shaurya reacted after hearing about kk being eligible candidate beside him for mehak , that part was really very funny 

You did great & excellent with this update ⭐️ ...
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kash iam so sorry I just read in the morning but was busy with something... didn't had the time to reply...
Thank you for the update..
Awww the love bite ☺️
And she revealed what is she up to and hope in next chapter she will take out the mask from sonal's face..
I don't understand they love so much still so many misunderstanding between them and anyone can get hurt easily🥺

Hope all the MU's will get cleared soon 😉
And they spend the whole life in each other's arms☺️

Thank you for update and PM Kash 🤗