Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

PS : Love you  too xoxoxo πŸ˜ˆ

Khatarnak pyaar returns πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Tibu tumhein bombers ki aadat hogyi Hai na..

Aa rahi Hoon ..I have to send u a bomb now to read my FFπŸ˜†

Tibs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ap kaho tho ajao apke parallel universe thread me bombs dal ne ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† protesting for new ff ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Mere pyarey Mitron (especially my dearies Thabs and Shams- love you...XOXOXO)

Kind of suffering from writer's block and weekend overload at office.

Update on the way. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Most probably by Sunday morning or Saturday night 

No probs buddy ..wud be waiting πŸ˜‰
Parud7 thumbnail
Hi kash dear πŸ˜Š
Hope u r fine my dear
I m waiting the next part. When ll u update?
Mayatwinjfan thumbnail
Hi kash hope u are well.
Please update soon, I'm eagerly waiting.
Oh and when u update it must be double or super long as you made us wait sooo long for your amazing ff.
I'm sorry I haven't been replying to your ff lately as i was busy but I promise to keep replying if you keep posting. DEAL!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Tibs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ap kaho tho ajao apke parallel universe thread me bombs dal ne ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† protesting for new ff ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Mainy shubh aaraam Kar Diya Hai...she needs bombs to get some inspirationπŸ˜†
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Friends, 
Thank you for your support and love. Posting the next chapter below, hope you like it.
Do post your comments.
BR, Kash

Chapter 24

"Who is this Aman? And why are you eagerly waiting for his call ? ", Mehek was startled by Shaurya's firm voice. Post his afternoon nap,Shaurya was searching for Mehek. After their recent confrontation, he wanted to ensure that she is doing fine and not brooding alone. He found her perched on a lone corner of terrace as if trying to hide from everyone. She was on call and her final dialogue made him furious. Mehek quickly turned to face him and pulled a fake smile. She wasn't sure to share her plans with him yet. "Who? Aman? Oh,he is just a friend, we met at Ajay's party", she replied casually. ' God!!!! Give me a break .If her pal Ajay was not enough, his friend is also trying to disturb me', Shaurya screamed in his mind. Outwardly he told, ' Hmm. Good. Still you didn't reply to my second question. Why are you waiting for him?". 

Though Mehek was surprised by his intrusion, she gradually got definite vibes of jealousy. She knew he loved making her jealous , mayhap it is time to return the favour. "He is helping me out on something. It's nothing important. You don't bother", she pretended to hide. She tried to walk away however he grabbed her wrist and thrust her to his chest. She was unable to move when he locked her hands behind. "Listen carefully, Mehek. I don't possess the quality of sharing my belongings. Don't you dare to cross that line even to provoke me. I will not tolerate. You are mine, ONLY mine", he firmly declared. Although he was chiding her unfairly, Mehek felt glad. His possessiveness proved his love though he masked it behind his anger. "Shaurya, leave me. You are hurting me. Is this the way to behave to your wife? Is this what you learned being abroad?", she asked. He loosened his grip still held her close, "No, this is completely desi, an authentic response of hindustani pati". When she couldn't suppress her chuckle, he got offended and tightened his grip again. "Here I am feeling miserable, searching for my wife. While she is having her sweet tete-a-tete with her male friend. Eagerly waiting for his call. Why? Perhaps to meet him in private ", he was furious. Mehek was attaining a kind of twisted pleasure out of his misery and irritation. "Ouch, does that hurt, hubby. Poor thing. Perhaps universe is punishing for your stupid egoistic deeds of ignoring your wife. Girls need to take care of their needs", she was laughing. "Mehek stop this NOW", he voice pitched. "Believe me, I am trying", but she was still giggling.

"Enough", he growled and pulled her hair to make her face him. "Okay, Okay. I am sorry.", she apologized still with a smile on her face. "Too late, baby", his voice was hoarse. He freed her hands, only to use his hand to pull away her dupatta. Her low neck kurta gave ample view to mark his target. His mouth came down on her shoulder and bit her hard."Aaah!!", but it was not cry of pain but pleasure that escaped her mouth. Her free hands grabbed his hair, pulling him closer. "Shaurya", she closed her eyes and moaned his name as if craving more for his erotic punishment. She ignited him. His brutal punishment was charging to sensual act. He moved down pressing wet wild kisses on her chest and cleavage. His lips traced similar path on latter side upwards, drawing a 'V' on her chest. He swiftly turned her around, with his hands tighten around her waist. He removed her mane and bite her nape. She hissed with glee and leaned backwards resting her head on his shoulder, expecting more. Drowned in pleasure, unknowingly she grabbed his injured hand placed on her waist. He yelped in pain, waking them. 

She pushed herself apart yet was frozen to roots. Shaurya was shocked too, he took her dupatta and covered her, ensuring to conceal the bite marks. "Baby, you have an extremely debauch nature. You can never keep your hands off me, can you?", he humoured. Though unintended, she felt her character being butchered by his words. They pricked her self-respect and tears brimmed in her eyes. "Mehek, That's not what I meant. I was just trying to ease the awkwardness. I didn't mean it in any way to..." she ran to their room before he could finish. 

She rushed to shower and stood beneath it, allowing cold water to gush over her fully cladded burning body. She was weeping and didn't realise when Shaurya came in. He turned off the shower. Shaurya extended his hand to her but she shouted "Don't you dare touch me". "Fine, I won't . Just dry yourself else you will fall ill", he withdrew. "Like you care. Immodest women like me need to die a pitiful death", she hugged herself and sobbed. He was furious, he swiftly pinned her to the wall. "Don't goad me into another fight, Mehek. You belong to me. No one, even you have no right to harm yourself as long as I am alive. Do you understand ?", he roared. She nodded but wept again. Shaurya could never see her being so miserable. His anger was overpowered by care & concern for her. He cupped her face, "Mehek, please don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt your pride. My body, heart and soul belong to you, ONLY you. No one ever owned me like you do and will never own me like you do. It was just you and you only, ALWAYS. Do you understand?", he asked. She nodded, her sobs subsided a bit. He passed her towel and came out. He pulled her clothes from wardrobe, kept it in the bathroom and waited for her outside. Mehek managed to dry herself and changed her clothes. She found him waiting but ignored him and moved to dressing table. Her body and mind ached. She took ointment to apply on bite marks on her shoulder. It pained when she touched it however her mind had deeper wounds. She saw reflection of his guilty face on the mirror. 

He said " The thought of another man being near to you was unbearable to me. Additionally, rather than pacifying me, you were trying to fuel my anger. Whatever issues we have, we can never betray each other". She was silent for few moments, so he came near. He took medicine from her hand and removed her wet hair exposing evident marks of his recent passion. He gently rubbed medicine on her skin and blew on it. She tried to be remain strong but his warm breath was melting her. "I am sorry Mehek", he whispered near her ears. Mehek closed her eyes, unsure of her reply while  Shaurya moved away sadly. Before he reached door, she spoke. "Aman is a friend and journalist. He is helping to find some information. In return to his favour, I agreed to give our exclusive interview to him". "What kind of information?", he inquired. "Information on the source who leaked about our...our green room fiasco during your engagement", she said. "Why to waste favours on that? I know for sure, it's your Bua", he declared carelessly. "The same way few weeks back I was sure that it was you who leaked it", she countered and he saw her point. "Shaurya, I am working on our relationship. I trying from my side to solve the issues. If you can't help me then atleast don't discourage me", she told him painfully. " I apologize, Mehek. I jumped to conclusion. I guess, eaves droppers who catch bits and pieces of conversation deserve such punishment", he stated and sad on the bed.

Mehek sat near him, maybe it was time to clear the air. "Shaurya, I need to tell you something", she said. Her preface worried but he nodded to encourage her. "That day in hotel, I was so eager to meet you and intruded the conference room", slowly she explained how she heard fragments of his conversation with Sonal and made wrong assumption. Shaurya was unable to forgive her till date, but today he could empathize with her as he was in her shoes. He could understand her plight. It was human nature to assume things especially when it concerned your near & dear ones. Mehek apologized again and he kept his finger on her lips. "Mehek, please don't. Let's forget all these and move ahead. In light of all these events , let's promise each other that we will communicate properly. No more secrets & no more doubts . Okay?", he asked. "Okay", she nodded. "I never had anyone in my life as you , Mehek. I want you know it. Old Shaurya or New Shaurya, Loverboy or Khadooswala, all of them loved you with heart and soul. There was never anyone else, only you Mehek", he told her. He was no longer afraid to bare his soul to her. Mehek nodded, tears brimmed in her eyes threatening to fall down. To lighten the mood, he cleared his throat and told her "I was expecting you to say something similar. Hmm? ". She smiled, "Same here. You are the only one. I never felt...", then she suddenly remembered someone. Shaurya was bit anxious at the pregnant pause. "Actually there was one person. I mean, he had his fair chances. It's funny, I don't know much about him ,  even whether he is real or not. He is my virtual friend, Karela King - KK", she waited for Shaurya's response. Shaurya was lost of words, the other guy his wife considered as potential candidate of being his rival was himself. Seeing his baffled expression she said, "Don't worry, he is a good guy and a true friend. He helped me a lot during our initial days of courtship and later after our marriage. When you left for London, KK also disappeared. I was so lonely and lost at that time. I suppose, if he would have continued our virtual friendship at that period, maybe he had his chances.", she explained. "Really ? Cool", he smiled sheepishly. Mehek was happy and surprised that Shaurya wasn't uneasy about KK. In the least, she expected him to give her some gyan like you should be careful with online friends,,etc etc yet nothing from him. Shaurya who felt insecure about Aman was totally fine with KK's presence. Strange but nice she thought.

"Chalo, dinner?", he broke her thoughts. She agreed and got up. He helped her to pin her dupatta and arranged her hair to hide her wounds. "Perfect" he exclaimed, "Well, what plans for tonight? Now that we are clear about each other, shall we move on to higher bases?", he asked playfully. "Maybe we should wait till your wrist heals. Else your squeal will wake the whole house", she taunted. He pulled her closer to whisper, "Sweet heart, only my wrist is injured. All other critical faculties are flawless. Perhaps I will a give a demo before dinner to work up an appetite", he teased her. Mehek turned crimson, pushed him and dashed to dining hall.  He followed her slowly with his killer smirk adorning his face.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update di...love the mehrya moments...thanks to aman...uske wajah se hi ...mehrya moment dekhne ko i mean padne ko mila...
Mujhe yeh shoulder bite krnewala scene hamesha bohot...hot lagti hai...haayyyeee
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aap ke pm se pehle hi chapter khatam kar dia [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Edited by Mehryan - 7 years ago